babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average

Lilly Roma - (Ultimate Babe 2013) Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only)

tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lilly Roma - (Ultimate Babe 2013) Chat & Discussion
Awesome outfit last night she looked very sexy. The only thing was that she didn't get her tits out as much as she usually does but that's only small thing I still love everything about her.
30-12-2013 16:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
page3wanker Offline
Apprentice Poster

(30-12-2013 16:54 )tylercoop Wrote:  The only thing was that she didn't get her tits out

Waited so long. Sad
30-12-2013 18:09
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Congratulatation My Sexy No1 Babe Ms Lilly Roma...

Ms Roma has had a Fantastic year... She has always been a pleasure to watch and talk to on the fones... Theres been nights when iv called her more than 8 times and shes made me Explode with Joy soo many times...

We have seen some great performances by her this year... Her shows just keep getting better and better everytime she is on.... We seen shows when she is Naked covered in oil, Shows when she's in the Shower, Shows with Stockings and High Heels, but the Shows that Stand out for me is when she Wears Latex Outfits..

The Performances that Ms Roma puts on when she is Dressd up in Latex, is So Mind Blowing Sexy..... The Ultimate Latex Queen...

Everything about Ms Roma is Just Perfect from head to toe... Nice Bum, Nice Tits Preety Face, Nice Eyes and above all Sexy Voice... Sheer Sexual Beauty

She soo is the Ultimate Babe of 2013...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
31-12-2013 22:15
page3wanker Offline
Apprentice Poster

She's online!!! Addd me on yahoo
01-01-2014 23:31
stagmonkey Offline
Master Poster

Absolutely loved the see through bra and pantie set with the way she teases her finger over the top of her (just visible) crack. Pure sexual delight !
02-01-2014 09:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good show from lilly last night. she looked amazing in all her outfits and was at her filthiest all night

Piper Niven Superfan
02-01-2014 11:20
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Best girl on last night she certainly lived up to her title of ultimate babe, my favourite part was her naked and watching her caress her amazing boobs i love when she makes them bounce.
02-01-2014 15:16
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

My Lovely No1 Babe Ms Lilly Roma is looking Sexy and Stunning as usual.... Wat a Body.... First time iv seen her working on a Friday Night for along time... Its normaly on a Wednesday or Sunday we get to see this gorgous Babe... I want her on S66 every night of the week...... Iv called her 5 times tonight and shes made me Explode with Joy 3 times... Many more to go.... Can we See you in More Latex Outfits Please Ms Roma.... Love You Soo Much..

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
04-01-2014 03:43
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Best of the night by far!!! Smile
04-01-2014 06:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

2nd that mrmann. Lilly was my babe of the night last night. started off with a fantastic stint where she went naked and unleashed the oil all over her lovely figure and carried on being fantastic for the rest of the night

Piper Niven Superfan
04-01-2014 10:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV