• 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
First up a few questions and answers here for you Smile

Is Rammy a Studio66 fanboy

answer - Yes

If I or anybody else says anything negative on the other channels will Rammy leap to the defense in the same way that he does with this channel.

Answer - No

Does Rammy have shares in Studio66

Answer - Yes

(22-12-2013 12:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  why are you watching s66 if you are this negative about it

The same reason as why I watch the rest of the channels. What a stupid question to ask Surprised

Please feel free to look through my post history and you'll see I've posted plenty of caps and vids of Studio66 so please don't give me this garbage again.

Finally with regards to this Thread, I was completely unaware that only positive comments were allowed to be posted here. I thought all opinions were supposed to be heard. I must have been taking a shit when somebody decided to move the goalposts Cool
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2013 17:29 by Scottishbloke.)
22-12-2013 17:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

NO I AM NOT A S66 FANBOY, NO I DONT HAVE SHARES IN S66!!!!! and yes if someone if being unfairly negative about a channel, then yes I will defend it.

also it's not garbage when I say why are you watching s66 when you are so negative about it. yes you have posted plenty of caps and vids in studio66 which is great but in this thread (general chat) you seem to pretty much just do regular negative attacks on s66 which im quite entitled to respond to and say why I disagree to what you've said

finally ive never said only positive comments are allowed in this thread. the forum isn't about being told what to post. it is as you say about all opinons being heard. in this case, you post a negative opinion on s66 and I post saying why I disagree

Piper Niven Superfan
23-12-2013 00:00
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-12-2013 00:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  NO I AM NOT A S66 FANBOY,
but you just won the biggest fanboy award, now you are saying you aren't a fanboy so surely somebody else should have won the award
HuhCoolSmile
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2013 00:49 by Joey 27.)
23-12-2013 00:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no the fanboy award ive won tonight is nothing to do with being an apparent s66 fanboy (besides ive already said im not an s66 fanboy and I stand by that) far as im concerned I got the fanboy award for being a Louise Porter fanboy (which I will admit to being)

Piper Niven Superfan
23-12-2013 01:21
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

Lol I love the banter between Scottish bloke and Fanboy, sorry I mean Rammy, like I've said before the only bloke who would be happy with Mary Whitehouse on the show!!

Anyway, my gripe with last night is this, you have two gorgeous women together, Lilly and Claire, and everytime they accidently touched the stupid fecking Studio 66 interlude screen came on, "WHAT IS THE POINT OF PUTTING THEM ON TOGETHER YOU FECKING DIP STICKS", talk about brains!! How will they get away with perv cam on Friday if they have two girls on, they're pushing it a bit to start with considering that another channel got pulled for simulation! Well this ain't simulation!!!

I think S66 has improved over the months but only slightly, still don't like the big red screen, it's even worse when I've had a drink.
23-12-2013 14:03
Starblade Offline
:|

Studio 66 really needs to keep the fans updated on the schedule. You must think we are all chumps and have nothing better to do than sit around and wait to see if our favourite girl is going to turn up or not. Well I have news for you - it's immensely irritating.

Instead of all the patronising sales spam on Twitter, ummmm maybe use it to tell us 'Babe X' is not coming in today. Or/and have a news roller on the website, that keeps the fans in the loop.

I am sure pissing the fans/customers off is not part of your business model. .... ?
26-12-2013 11:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

can see your point, but you should never rely 100% on the schedule as posted on s66 website, and just use it as a guide. most of the s66 babes themselves have twitter and they will usually tweet if there is a change to when they will be on s66. so a better bet for me is to check the s66 babe's twitter

also sometimes a babe will change or cancel a shift too late for s66 to update it on the schedule on their website

Piper Niven Superfan
26-12-2013 12:58
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(22-12-2013 12:45 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(22-12-2013 12:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  s66 a shambles????? The fact that it has expanded from 4 channels to 8 channels and added babes to both days and nights.

as for the extra s66 channels that were promised. they are up and running. At the moment they are only showing dayshows for a few hours, presume this is to iron out any technical problems. once this has been done, s66 will use them 24/7

Rammy STD 66 currently has 4 channels of it's own, what STD 66/PrimeTime does with the others is show adverts and phone in teleshopping programs at certain times of the day on channels licensed and owned by the company behind TVX/RedHot/Ch 5..

Someone has just informed me who is not a member of this forum that has seem my above post that what i said about the ownership of the channels was inaccurate and sent me a link to a website that shows the parent company/owner of Sky TV channels, scroll down to were it shows the parent company/owner of the Sky Adult channels currently broadcasting STD 66 programs and it shows all STD 66 channels now being owned by the TVX/RedHot/Ch5 group (Northern & Shell)
http://wiki.tv-live.org.uk/index.php?tit...6_Ireland)

I tend to think the info shown on the website i have given the link to is wrong, i haven't seen anywhere on Ofcom's website that shows that Studio 66/PrimeTime TV has sold their 4 licencees and channels to TVX/Northern & Shell, but Ofcom's website tends to be a month or so out of date .
If it is correct then TVX/RedHot are now ultimately in control of everything being broadcast by STD 66 .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2013 15:03 by mr mystery.)
26-12-2013 14:42
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

Playboy TV vs TV X 2014? With Babestation living life on the cheap. I'd class Redlight and Studio66 as the big hitters, Babestation has itself a known brand but you can tell it's in decline.

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
26-12-2013 19:26
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

wow could be good

hannah martin posted this

" TONIGHT ONLY my girl @misskittylea will be joining me @_Studio66TV_ 10pm-5am for a *Christmas Special* anything could happen...MWAHAHAHA! "

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-12-2013 19:53