gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.9 Average

Tiffany - Babestation - Chat

REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

RE: Tiffany - Babestation - Chat
Yes Yes Yes.... The Sexy Ms Tiffany Chambers in Black Stockings and Black Sexy High Heels Bouncin that Sexy Ass... Perfect... Shes gona make me cum... But I cant Im holding it for Ms Lilly Roma... Dam

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
02-12-2013 03:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(02-12-2013 02:56 )Hank1138 Wrote:  Anyone ever get the feeling that someone from the channel has created a fake account to try and subconsciously/psychologically change/convince people that a daytime performance on a night show is acceptable?

I think you're barking up the wrong tree there, Hank - you obviously don't frequent the xxxpanded section of the forum Wink

Anyhow, a girl who has spent ten years on the channel must be doing something right?
Of course, I'd rather see her abandoning her clothes altogether but variety is nice ( and the good people of this forum have provided some excellent old vids of her in her full glory ).

And who knows how much longer she'll be around - grab her while you can. Wink
02-12-2013 03:52
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Dam Ms Tiffany Chambers is Looking So Dirty and Filthy in Black Seamed Stockings High Heels and Sexy Red Lipstick in the office Set Bouncin her Ass all over the desk... I like...

I Jusy wana bend her over the desk, lift up that skirt and give her Sexy Ass a Good Pounding until the Table Breaks.....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
02-12-2013 04:33
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(02-12-2013 03:52 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  
(02-12-2013 02:56 )Hank1138 Wrote:  Anyone ever get the feeling that someone from the channel has created a fake account to try and subconsciously/psychologically change/convince people that a daytime performance on a night show is acceptable?

I think you're barking up the wrong tree there, Hank - you obviously don't frequent the xxxpanded section of the forum Wink

Anyhow, a girl who has spent ten years on the channel must be doing something right?
Of course, I'd rather see her abandoning her clothes altogether but variety is nice ( and the good people of this forum have provided some excellent old vids of her in her full glory ).

And who knows how much longer she'll be around - grab her while you can. Wink
Sorry to correct you but Tiffany has not been at bs for ten years as she spent some time at Elite tv in 2009.

im always open to positive change
02-12-2013 04:41
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(02-12-2013 04:41 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Sorry to correct you but Tiffany has not been at bs for ten years as she spent some time at Elite tv in 2009.

[Image: image-B900_529C5908.jpg] You mean she's been lying to me all this time? annoyedWink
02-12-2013 10:58
gentlegiant Offline
Senior Poster

Moot point regarding Tiffany and her time at BS! Of the current BS babes Tiffany definitely has the earliest start date - around the time of her 18th birthday in December 2003. By coincidence it is Tiffany's birthday on Friday of this week!! So it is ten years in calendar terms!
Yes, I know she had about three months at Elite at the end of 2009 ( I believe she regretted that move ) but she certainly has the longest overall period at BS of any of the babes at the moment. Geri, who has the second longest service at BS, said this on several occasions earlier this year when talking to or about Tiff.
02-12-2013 12:48
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

For the first time in a long time watched a little of B/S last night,and must say loved Tiffs office setHeart.And reading a little of this thread all I can say is enjoy,because when she's gone,she's gone.

Age is a state of mind.
02-12-2013 17:09
Matsui Offline
Senior Poster

She's looking great again tonight.

Matsui's Favourite Babe Show Beauties, Past and Present
Tiffany Chambers | Kandi Kay | Jada | Tori Lee | Georgie Darby | Lolly Badcock | Charlene Hart | Olivia Berzinc | Caty Cole | Madison Rose | Jess West | Kimberley Jones
03-12-2013 01:09
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Sorry but this needs to be said, Babestation need to get shot of Tiffany, she's been abysmal for some time now, one night fair enough, let it go, but every night bladewave

She is getting worse and worse. Even Louise Porter managed to churn out a better performance than Tiffany did last night and that takes some doing. She barely gets the tit's out anymore, nevermind anything else.

What a shame because I've long been a huge admirer of her undoubted talents but enough is enough, she is no longer performing to the standards that she set previously. Sorry to be brutal but Babestation need to give her the boot Cool
03-12-2013 01:18
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Agree with you SB,most of Tiffany's recent shows have been average at best,and her apparent unwillingness to go properly topless is ludicrous,a point illustrated by the other babes she has appeared with tonight,all of whom have gone properly topless at least,in summary all she is now is a sort of filler babe so that the proper night babes can have a break.

im always open to positive change
03-12-2013 02:29

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles