Dannii Harwood
Paige
April
Minnie
Fernanda
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 78 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average

Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice

spider Offline
Master Poster

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice
A huge yes on jordanna!
08-09-2013 12:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice
(08-09-2013 12:36 )studley81 Wrote:  A huge yes on jordanna!

a huge load on jordanna Tongue
08-09-2013 21:01
westie2k Offline
Senior Poster

Bianca was very helpful today :-)
09-09-2013 10:56
Gryry Offline
Apprentice Poster

Anyone recommend any of the girls on right now?
04-11-2013 12:34
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

(04-11-2013 12:34 )Gryry Wrote:  Anyone recommend any of the girls on right now?

Just overheard Charlene Hart being incredibly helpful to a caller on RLC.
So much so that she'd sufficiently turned on her next caller enough to risk blatantly wanking his c**k loudly next to his phone Surprised
Pro that she is, she encouraged, and in her sexiest nightshow voice, that she knew he was being a very naughty boy ect, lol

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2013 16:27 by Ducky.)
18-11-2013 16:56
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

lol wanking next to the phone is always a must on my calls such a turn on.... and luckily for me all the day girls I've had good rappours with in the past have always been encouraging of the situation....wonderful...
18-11-2013 23:12
spider Offline
Master Poster

So I gave Paige Phillips a call yesterday. I told her about the forum and the daytime wank thread. She didn't know people could leave messages here. She wanted me to read a couple of messages off here but I didn't have my laptop open. I asked her if she had a message for the other guys here. She asked if I would say it was from her and she said yes. This is what she said.....she said if you call you will get a nice massage. I said what happens if they get a nice massage. She said she will make a big mess. Then shots my load down the phone. She said that was nice.
Before when I called she hasn't done a nighttime show before because she doesn't know if she can handle the nights cause she is too naughty. She might do one at Christmas. She said she gets frustrated on the days and she makes a big mess for the guys at home. She said sometimes the guys make a big mess on their screens for her....think she likes the thought of that.
22-11-2013 00:29
mahnyard Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone tried hannah or lana on s66? Lana seems unusually frisky today
22-11-2013 08:48
jdizzle Offline
Master Poster

paige green any good?
22-11-2013 17:17
Tonywa Offline
Junior Poster

(22-11-2013 00:29 )studley81 Wrote:  So I gave Paige Phillips a call yesterday. I told her about the forum and the daytime wank thread. She didn't know people could leave messages here. She wanted me to read a couple of messages off here but I didn't have my laptop open. I asked her if she had a message for the other guys here. She asked if I would say it was from her and she said yes. This is what she said.....she said if you call you will get a nice massage. I said what happens if they get a nice massage. She said she will make a big mess. Then shots my load down the phone. She said that was nice.
Before when I called she hasn't done a nighttime show before because she doesn't know if she can handle the nights cause she is too naughty. She might do one at Christmas. She said she gets frustrated on the days and she makes a big mess for the guys at home. She said sometimes the guys make a big mess on their screens for her....think she likes the thought of that.

Sounds like one of Paige's more restrained conversations to me.
23-11-2013 12:09