babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
^ BS techie to a colleague: "Oi Bert, no need for that international web feed - Rammy's going to bed!"

"Aw, I've spent an hour hooking that up - full 1080p stream as well Sad"

"Never mind, Bert, at least the punters on Twitter now know that we arrange individual web feeds to order. Let's hope they don't all want an early night, otherwise our efforts will be wasted haha."
04-11-2013 17:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

This is what BS posted at 11.37pm according to what is shown to me on their Twitter @rammyrascal hi rammy, Louise is on on one of our international shows, we are arranging a web feed of that show so you don't miss out . You replied to that BS tweet according to their twitter at 12.25am (shown to me)and said this @babestationtv ok that explains why Louise was off screen for nearly 3 hours which i wasn't happy about. no need to arrange a web feed .

You tweeted again 3 minutes after you made that tweet and said to BS "as Louise is now back on UK BS and i'll be going to bed as soon as she has finished this stint" .(which i didn't actually see until you mentioned it )

You then went on to make further tweets to BS pleading with them to give Louise more screen time on UK BS lol

I wonder if the time difference showing to me on twitter when you made the tweets is something to do with the clock going back since the tweets were made ? .

,{edit} It doesn't matter so much about the time of the posts anyway, it's still you're fault that they didn't put a feed on for the international show because you told them not to bother, other people may have stayed up later and not gone to bed and may have wanted a international feed putting on, so don't be so selfish lol

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2013 19:37 by mr mystery.)
04-11-2013 18:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yeah probably was the time difference, but doesnt matter. do think bs should have a feed of the international show to watch so people can watch their fav babes regardless of what show they are on

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2013 20:01 by Rammyrascal.)
04-11-2013 19:59
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

(04-11-2013 18:00 )mr mystery Wrote:  {edit} It doesn't matter so much about the time of the posts anyway, it's still you're fault that they didn't put a feed on for the international show because you told them not to bother, other people may have stayed up later and not gone to bed and may have wanted a international feed putting on, so don't be so selfish lol

if you are going to be such a ridiculous pedant could you at least learn that

you're = you are
your = your

it really gets on my tits Bounce
04-11-2013 21:51
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

the grammar police get on my tits
04-11-2013 22:10
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

^
at least you can spell. you do, however have a similar trait to mr mystery,
following certain posters around the forum and criticising all their posts. coincidence? Surprised
04-11-2013 23:11
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(04-11-2013 18:00 )mr mystery Wrote:  this
(04-11-2013 19:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  that

Are you two secretly married? Wink

This is what it will be like, Rammy. Everything you ever said will be carefully filed away, ready to be cast up again sometime, often years, later should you ever have the temerity to change your opinion about anything.
04-11-2013 23:47
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(04-11-2013 21:51 )beardedbob Wrote:  
(04-11-2013 18:00 )mr mystery Wrote:  {edit} It doesn't matter so much about the time of the posts anyway, it's still you're fault that they didn't put a feed on for the international show because you told them not to bother, other people may have stayed up later and not gone to bed and may have wanted a international feed putting on, so don't be so selfish lol

if you are going to be such a ridiculous pedant could you at least learn that

you're = you are
your = your

it really gets on my tits Bounce

Sorry about that mate, i know i'm not the brightest poster on here, i didn't mean to get on your tits with my spelling . Iv'e taken notice of what you say .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
05-11-2013 00:04
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

yeah it's called debate BB that's what public forums are about there is no hiding place here and its pretty hard to not follow rammy and fernandez with the amount of posting they do on topics i have a interest in, it seems like you follow me following them, glass houses and all that spring to mind, that's all i will say on this matter
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2013 00:11 by Joey 27.)
05-11-2013 00:09
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

Well that message had return to freeview ch 174
The one that say
This service is currently on available
We have been here before have we not. So has bs been stoped from puting bsx on freeview or what

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
05-11-2013 00:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV