babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Nice that BS put the prodigal Tori in the 'FV @ 10' spot, even if squeezed alongside Savannah (worse places to be Wink ) A shame this didn't happen for Lacey on Friday night after a week or 2 away, though.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
21-10-2013 16:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(21-10-2013 11:32 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^ I don't think BS will be pissed off in the slightest to be honest, how would it benefit Cellcast ?, Cellcast would never have considered buying up those large purpose built studios in the first place even if they had known about them 6 months ago, it would be rather stupid financially to lay out a hell of a lot of money that they may or may not have to buy one of the largest purpose built adult entertainment Studios in Europe when they are in the midst of a cost cutting program as Cellcast openly say they are in official company statements, TVX/Red Hot and other adult entertainment company's also use those studios for shoots etc as well by the way and not just the babe channels that have recently ceased broadcasting from them .
It makes more financial sense to do what they have done and move from expensive London based studios, and move all services to Milton Keynes . Cellcast already had a base in MK before they started broadcasting the babe shows from there by the way .

I might be wrong but I think it was more a dig at Babestations appalling webstream than a serious comment.
21-10-2013 20:05
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^ To be honest i wasn't sure if HP was being serious or not when i made the post and i'm still not sure, but i decided to post what i did in any case .

Anyway talking about the BS webstream, i just get the impression it isn't really important to them, i'm guessing they have all the relevant info concerning traffic and revenue generated by people calling via the websteam, etc, so maybe it's not a big money earner and isn't a priority for them ? .
It's probably more important for the Sky only babe channels to have a good quality websteam because if you haven't got Sky it's the only way you can watch them, whereas for the majority of the time the BS night shows broadcast you can watch them on freeview as well as Sky, so it's not so important for them to have a good quality webstream, Cellcast seem to prioritise freeview more than good quality webstream imo, whereas other company's don't .
Apparently they only have 4 tech guys maintaining all their various sites including psychic tv which is more traffic intensive so tends to get priority according to Mark Cremona the BSX producer .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
21-10-2013 21:58
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(21-10-2013 21:58 )mr mystery Wrote:  Apparently they only have 4 tech guys maintaining all their various sites including psychic tv which is more traffic intensive so tends to get priority according to Mark Cremona the BSX producer .

Don't know if anyone else spotted it but a couple of weeks ago Psychic TV appeared on one of the BS Streams one night for about 5 minutes. I thought the office set had suddenly been enlarged until I say the women were not exactly babes!
21-10-2013 22:02
Not any more

(21-10-2013 21:58 )mr mystery Wrote:  Anyway talking about the BS webstream, i just get the impression it isn't really important to them, i'm guessing they have all the relevant info concerning traffic and revenue generated by people calling via the websteam, etc, so maybe it's not a big money earner and isn't a priority for them ? .

Yes, but the webstream is so poor alot of the time nobody will be using it for calling. The only way they can get a true picture what the revenue potential of the webstream will be, is if it's good enough that people will actually use it.

If the piss poor quality of the webstream is the result of penny-pinching then they could save even more by binning it altogether and there would probably be no loss in revenue.
21-10-2013 22:27
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(21-10-2013 22:27 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Yes, but the webstream is so poor alot of the time nobody will be using it for calling. The only way they can get a true picture what the revenue potential of the webstream will be, is if it's good enough that people will actually use it.

If the piss poor quality of the webstream is the result of penny-pinching then they could save even more by binning it altogether and there would probably be no loss in revenue.

Well the tweeted complaints to BS when they moved to MK would indicate that like myself a lot of viewers use the webstream and make calls. They seem to manage good streams from MK for other channels so they could do it if they wanted to.
21-10-2013 22:37
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(21-10-2013 22:02 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(21-10-2013 21:58 )mr mystery Wrote:  Apparently they only have 4 tech guys maintaining all their various sites including psychic tv which is more traffic intensive so tends to get priority according to Mark Cremona the BSX producer .

Don't know if anyone else spotted it but a couple of weeks ago Psychic TV appeared on one of the BS Streams one night for about 5 minutes. I thought the office set had suddenly been enlarged until I say the women were not exactly babes!

I didn't see it, but i remember watching Cellcasts Party People show around 2006 on freeview Ch 37, and in the bottom right hand corner of the screen they broadcast one of the Psychic presenter by mistake in a square box OSG lol .
Earlier this year Daryl Morgan mentioned that she had to rescue one of the Psychic girls when she was shouting for help or something when she had managed to get locked in the toilets laugh, so i assume the studios are very close and in the same building .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
21-10-2013 23:10
Not any more

(21-10-2013 23:10 )mr mystery Wrote:  Daryl Morgan mentioned that she had to rescue one of the Psychic girls when she was shouting for help or something when she had managed to get locked in the toilets laugh

You'd have thought she'd have seen that coming Big Laugh

I'm sorry, I'll get my coat Blush
22-10-2013 00:46
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

BS = sinking ship.
22-10-2013 20:14
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-10-2013 20:14 )Lotuseater Wrote:  BS = sinking ship.
Elaborate please
22-10-2013 20:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV