babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
A new generation of babestation viewers as just about taken over where the old one left off. This is a generation that genuinely think that the stuff they watch is good and it is now accepted as such. Naturally every generation thinks that they have the best, be it pop music. cinema, sporting stars. And they have a right to have an opinion because who is to say they are not right in thinking that way. But today's babe viewers are certainly wrong if they think what is on offer is good, because it is not. It is terrible.
17-10-2013 15:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

most are aware the babeshows are tame compared to 3 or 4 years ago, you don't need to keep on telling us that
17-10-2013 15:15
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Wonder what's in store for the future now one group of channel has gone,will we see something new replacing it,will someone take the risk in this current cash strapped climate and launch a new babe show.

Age is a state of mind.
17-10-2013 16:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-10-2013 15:15 )Joey 27 Wrote:  most are aware the babeshows are tame compared to 3 or 4 years ago, you don't need to keep on telling us that

I definately am joey27 aware that the babeshows aren't as good as they were about 3 years when for me they were at their best. I think they will never get back to how they were then, so I enjoy them now as much as I can.

Not being defeatist with what I've just said. Being realistic

Piper Niven Superfan
17-10-2013 16:35
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(12-10-2013 12:56 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  This girl is better than that girl, those sets are bland but those other sets bring out the best in the girls. Maybe that model is better now she's on a new channel, maybe that one isn't. OSG's just get bigger, And on and on and on it goes, "parrot fashion" by the experts of babestation viewing. When in all honesty what these "models" are doing is the same as they have been doing for years, but now with less freedom.

It is just beyond my comprehension how anyone can watch this so called entertainment for the length of time that some viewers actually do. I find it very hard to believe that TV's stay tuned to this tosh for hours on end being turned off only when the sound of the milkman is heard on his morning round. I enjoy picking and choosing certain models to get my juices flowing. but only for a short length of time. It certainly surprises me that these programmes are taken as serious as they are, by not a few members of this forum. What these programmes really are is a low production, but a very expensive pastime, thats if you care to participate in (phone), and all for the sake of having a J Arthur .

It's got a lot to do with the fact that a lot of viewers are probably not aware of how good things were back in the day.

I used to phone,used to watch every night.I don't now and when I do watch I generally have a quick surf to see who's on and usually tend to find that the girls that were always good(Victoria)are generally worth a watch for a while,a lot of the remainder,not so.

Some of it isn't helped by the dreaded OSGs which dominate some screens.

Oh to wind the clock back to see the likes of
Flo
Precious
Pre tattoo Emily Dean
Courtney
Anastasia Stevens
Cassie Tedd
Victoria in her BB days
Hazel Bond in her BB days

To name but a few......

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
17-10-2013 17:03
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

will we see the likes of chat girl tv doing a night time show, storm getting rid of the dismal breakfast show and using some better girls, studio66 actually putting a girl on they're 4th channel all day Huh
17-10-2013 18:49
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Are the channels running scared? Very tame shows for the last week or so. Seriously when was the last proper flash or even accidental flash? Went to be bed early and read Autocar!
19-10-2013 08:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think the channels have been alright myself. don't want them to do a flash of any sort otherwise they would get in trouble

Piper Niven Superfan
19-10-2013 10:31
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(19-10-2013 08:10 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  Are the channels running scared? Very tame shows for the last week or so. Seriously when was the last proper flash or even accidental flash? Went to be bed early and read Autocar!

Really? I saw something the other night I havent seen before that pushed the boundaries. Unfortunately I only got to see 10 min before the babe went off shift. Wont say more as Im not giving Oftos ammunition.

Gone fishing
19-10-2013 22:39
zebrakid Offline
Junior Poster

Which babe's would make good bond girls?
20-10-2013 15:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV