babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

lynseylover Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Yet, the webstream servers are still shitty as ever. RLC, BB, STD66 all with hd smooth streams and here's BS still with 240p streams at 20 frames per second. But I guess at this point they could care less.

Resident Socks with Heels fanatic!
24-09-2013 10:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(24-09-2013 01:24 )RUsure Wrote:  All of the adult channels 'know' what they can get away with. There is nothing special to their survival other than having women at their disposal

So why didn't the likes of Bangbabes or Sportxxx survive. Perhaps surviving in the babeshow business is a little more complex than your simplistic business model of having a few women around.

(24-09-2013 01:24 )RUsure Wrote:  Any Tom, Dick or Harry who applies for a license and has it granted should make money.

But any Tom, Dick or Harry can't get a license. Why not? Surely it should be nothing special. And to go even further BS had acquired Dutch licenses giving them an advantage. Over less 'know how' channels

(24-09-2013 01:24 )RUsure Wrote:  But not every Tom, Dick or Harry will prove to be a vulture who deliberately denies the viewers (due to extraordinary greed) just because they know they can get away with it. Most will acknowledge that they do have an audience to satisfy as well as those on the phone, because many of the audience - on other occasions - are their callers who benefit them.

Viewers? Audience? You make it sound like the babeshows are normal TV productions chasing ratings & Emmys. It's primarily all about cash extraction from callers & texters. You'd be naive to think it's about anything else.
24-09-2013 11:20
hornydude86 Offline
Senior Poster

(23-09-2013 07:36 )HannahsPet Wrote:  its every night all night now

what you viewing on Sky Freeview or stream

was viewing stream, and sometimes freeview, why is it different depending on what you're viewing it on?

Straight guy looking for wank buddies to watch the girls with, either chatting on msn/skype or on phone. Get in touch by pm or email through my profile if interested!

My fav babes include Tori Lee, Tiffany Chambers, Preeti, Lucy Summers, Charlie C, Dionne Mendez, Alice Goodwin, Tashie Jackson, Ava Blue, sometimes Ruby Summers, Savannah Mai, Yasmine James, Olivia Berzinc, Lacey Lorenzo, Lilly Roma, Cara Brett and more...
24-09-2013 18:50
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(24-09-2013 18:50 )hornydude86 Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 07:36 )HannahsPet Wrote:  its every night all night now

what you viewing on Sky Freeview or stream

was viewing stream, and sometimes freeview, why is it different depending on what you're viewing it on?

They don't show the cheap rate numbers on the stream, only on tv.
25-09-2013 02:08
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I didn't get much chance for one reason or another to watch a lot of any of the babe channels last night, but on one occasion when i did get the chance to have a quick flick through i saw a blond girl split screen on one of the BS channels, i didn't instantly recognise her as being a regular BS girl, was she new ?, she looked the spitting image of Shelby who started off on the Sport xxx channels before moving to Chat Girl and xxXpanded, i think she said on the mic her name was Maye or Mai Tyler/Taylor but not sure, i can't see anything mentioned about her or her name on last nights schedule, can anyone shed any light on this or was i dreaming it ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
25-09-2013 11:44
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

It is her from chat girl, same back tattoo I noticed. She's been on sexstation a few times lately

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=56506
25-09-2013 11:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
david1111111 Offline
Junior Poster

She said she was going to be on BS her twitter yesterday, hopefully she'll get more shifts I always liked her

Follow my twitter @TicklefanPaul
25-09-2013 14:13
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

quick poll : who actually wastes £3 buying the photos/videos? and on that subject,one thing annoys me when certain girls are onscreen,they dont push that girls vids/pics,instead they are pushing the usual suspects pics/vids,dont they earn enough from these anyway...last night during daisys sauna session they were pushing 'new' lolly vids using footage that is at least 2 years old???

during louise porters session after daisys sauna stint......missing geri on the show.......erm NO :-)
25-09-2013 19:24
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Who's On Babestation Tonight [Reference Thread Only]
with the keith lemon/babestation connection,i wonder if kelly brook was asked about appearing on babestation for a one-off appearance,i'm sure she would be up for it
25-09-2013 19:50
Jessica_deluna Offline
TIFFANY CHAMBERS #1 FAN

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight [Reference Thread Only]
(25-09-2013 19:50 )davetherave57 Wrote:  with the keith lemon/babestation connection,i wonder if kelly brook was asked about appearing on babestation for a one-off appearance,i'm sure she would be up for it

No... Just No, There's no way she'd be "up for it" at all

http://twitter.com/#!/jessica_deluna

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1162643

CAPPING TITS TO PLEASE SOME DICKS
25-09-2013 21:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV