babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
have to say last night was a good night on the shows great selection of girls something for everyone thats what the shows should be like

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
30-08-2013 08:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CHolmes90 Offline
My Username is Sh*t

Hannah Martin saves the night!
06-09-2013 23:11
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

BS have utterly dominated since the move to MK.
Barnstorming brilliance with brand new sets seems to reinvigorated all its output.
Sensational stuff.

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2013 07:44 by Snooks.)
07-09-2013 07:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

wouldn't say bs have dominated just yet since they moved to mk, but they have significantly improved out of nowhere and have watched them a lot more than I have done in the past

Piper Niven Superfan
07-09-2013 10:07
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Babestation may have new sets which I must say make the channel 100% better than it was,but their line is still weak when put up against the other channels in my opinion.

Age is a state of mind.
07-09-2013 11:58
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Although the new bs is a great improvement i think it will be interesting to see which one of their rivals responds in terms of new sets,new talent or a new license(rlc) first.

im always open to positive change
07-09-2013 18:37
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

BS is good again tonight but Storm is on fire eek.

08-09-2013 01:36
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i feel there is a bit of a shake up going on in the channels at the moment in the race to be number 1, for me rlc are still number 1 but a rejuvenated bs has really closed the gap, the move and the new good new sets, better all round production and some good signings this year has moved them into a clear 2nd with potential to move up, as for 3rd spot now i don't think yau can give it outright to 66 any more with the sets and tired look of there show letting them down, add to this storm with there new good picture quality, some good signing of late and the really top shows they have been putting out i would put them in that 3rd spot some nights now, that should worry 66 as it's a hell of a fall from number 1 3 or 4 years back to 4th, the question is are rlc and 66 going to react to whats going on around them and if so we could be in for some very interesting times in the next few months

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-09-2013 01:45
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

For me 3 channels have recently made improvements and are better than they were a few months ago and 2 are stagnating imo .

Babestation has improved due to it's move to a new Studio with much better sets giving the girls better scope to use different sets and wear different outfits to match the set's they are on etc , BS is much more watchable than it was not long ago.

Storm has improved it's picture quality and the girls are allowed to put on decent shows, the hand thong was used the other night .

xxXpanded has improved due to it's new channel, last night for instance just one girl was occupying the Ch 943 set and also for a time a girl was also solo on 931, they still have more than 1 girl together on set at times but it's less than they used to . Thinking about it xxXpanded is the only channel that's expanded this year, they have got 2 new Sky channels this year (including the gay one) and a freeview channel, non of the other channels have expanded in anyway as far as i now .

The 2 channels that's recently shown little or no improvement imo are RLC and Studio 66, i'm not saying the other 3 are now better than RLC and Studio 66, but these 2 are the ones that at present seem to be stagnating and not improving in any way .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
11-09-2013 12:38
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(11-09-2013 12:38 )mr mystery Wrote:  For me 3 channels have recently made improvements and are better than they were a few months ago and 2 are stagnating imo .

I'll go along with that. I've barely watched that much RLC or S66 lately, since that Rachel Taylor shower show. Both seem to have gone straight back to going through the motions ever since.

And seeing as they're now generally more expensive than the others, they should be justifying it more Cool
11-09-2013 13:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV