babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(05-09-2013 17:19 )Sm© Wrote:  It might be the same feed but the colour and contrast levels are totally different. Georgie was broadcasting on both Bs1 and BS Blue at the same time last night, I recorded Bs1 sky feed and the BS Blue Freesat feed and the sauna set looks too bright on Freesat. I'll post some caps later.

That's weird. The feed is definitely the same signal from the same satellite. No difference. Freesat is simply an alternative epg to the Sky epg.

The difference in picture quality you perceive can only be due to the quality of processing in the different receivers. The Freesat box decoders may work slightly differently to the Sky box decoders.

Edit: From what you say it looks like you weren't doing a direct comparison by viewing the same channel on both platforms. You were recording BS1 on Sky and BS Blue on Freesat, so your comparison doesn't really work. How do you know BS Blue wasn't also too bright on Sky?
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2013 18:25 by Digital Dave.)
05-09-2013 18:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kingrichie Offline
Apprentice Poster

i dunno if its me but i cant view babestation on the livestream. i dont have sky so viewing it online is my best option i lately after the the new studio switch i can view any channel online. so what do I do so can see them
05-09-2013 18:45
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(05-09-2013 18:20 )Digital Dave Wrote:  How do you know BS Blue wasn't also too bright on Sky?

I don't Smile just found it strange that the picture quality of the same girl on the same set looked so different on two viewing platforms. The feeds obviously both came from the same camera.
05-09-2013 18:50
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(05-09-2013 18:50 )Sm© Wrote:  
(05-09-2013 18:20 )Digital Dave Wrote:  How do you know BS Blue wasn't also too bright on Sky?

I don't Smile just found it strange that the picture quality of the same girl on the same set looked so different on two viewing platforms. The feeds obviously both came from the same camera.

Yes, but it was being broadcast on two different channels, each with its own characteristics.

Furthermore, they were on the same platform. Freesat is not a different broadcasting platform, it's a different epg. The signal comes from the same satellite. It's the same signal. I don't know how I can put it any clearer.

To make any kind of valid comparison you'd have to have been watching the same channel on Freesat and Sky, which you weren't.
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2013 21:03 by Digital Dave.)
05-09-2013 20:27
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Christ this lot couldnt organise a orgy in a whorehouse so far tonight

worst changeover in babeshow history and there have been a few one

still jada looking hot tonight Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-09-2013 22:17
ryanphinlan2011 Offline
Savannah Mai poster

Does anyone know if Savannah is on screen at the moment? If not can someone take a pic of her when she is on please ... Thanks

Savannah Mai FAN, ALWAYS WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE :-D

1.She has a beautiful face 2.Stunning Smile 3.Fantastic Figure(Best figure in the babe channel industry) 4.One hell of an Attractive ass! 5.Lovely Legs 6.And a Fabolous pair of feet
05-09-2013 22:20
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(05-09-2013 22:17 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Christ this lot couldnt organise a orgy in a whorehouse so far tonight

What a mess,black screen on bs1 and number obscured on bs blue by warning notice,i knew this improved version of the show may not last long but this is ridicoulus,on the plus side at least were not paying to watch a black screen this time.

im always open to positive change
05-09-2013 22:29
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I can put up with a few teething troubles to start with. Things will settle down I think.
So far I am feeling very positive about the move. The variety of sets is much better and make BS much more watchable and much less stale. It gives the babes a different challenge and a theme to work to which is excellent.
The sauna set is particularly a fave of mine.
The OSGs to me seem smaller and less obstructive and I have to say infinitely better than S66 which I am finding harder and harder to enjoy watching because of their ridiculously oversized OSGs.
The phone number strip on BS is smaller which is good.
The babes seem to be revelling in their new and varied environment. I have spoken to Daisy and she seemed very happy to be in the sauna.
The odd early glitch is something I can put up with as long as the quality of shows put on by the babes is good and I have to say based on what I have seen last night and tonight I am impressed.

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2013 23:56 by Snooks.)
05-09-2013 23:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-09-2013 22:17 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Christ this lot couldnt organise a orgy in a whorehouse so far tonight

when youre on about worst changeover in babeshow history, are you on about what bs do at midnight now. where they take the show off and have a full screen adult content warning which is also spoken.

Piper Niven Superfan
06-09-2013 00:27
kingrichie Offline
Apprentice Poster

still can not get live shows on babestation.com
06-09-2013 00:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV