babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(13-06-2013 17:26 )saviour123 Wrote:  When you say plenty of toy action, I would agree IF...... you could actually see penetration. To me if you dont see that, then what is the point of toys? May as well be a balloon or a banana ..... Props only get in the way in my view. I like to see the models body, and to me a large plastic object blocking my view is not sexy!

I agree. Leave the toys in the toy box, they are a waste of time as far as I'm concerned. As bazzae123 said, each to his own. For me Jada is fine as she is. She was excellent last time she was on and I hope for a repeat.
13-06-2013 17:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(12-06-2013 22:44 )dagnabbit Wrote:  Sad:(shit weekend ahead guys, charlie c and tammy taylor friday, and jada saturday, luckily i am working this weekend so won't miss much. lol
Worst of all is that i think its 3 pounds at the weekend,and for what 2 babes who are unlikely to get their knickers off let alone show any pink,this channel has seriously lost all imagination,its like a sportstar who continues to play long after they should have retired.

im always open to positive change
13-06-2013 17:39
loki519 Offline
Junior Poster

(13-06-2013 17:39 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  [quote='dagnabbit' pid='1273944' dateline='1371077072']
Sad:(shit weekend ahead guys, charlie c and tammy taylor friday, and jada saturday, luckily i am working this weekend so won't miss much. lol

Been offered mega overtime this weekend , gonna take it as well , its an austerity weekend
13-06-2013 19:37
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(13-06-2013 17:39 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(12-06-2013 22:44 )dagnabbit Wrote:  Sad:(shit weekend ahead guys, charlie c and tammy taylor friday, and jada saturday, luckily i am working this weekend so won't miss much. lol
Worst of all is that i think its 3 pounds at the weekend,and for what 2 babes who are unlikely to get their knickers off let alone show any pink,this channel has seriously lost all imagination,its like a sportstar who continues to play long after they should have retired.

OK. Time for me to get shot down again.

I don't understand this reaction. For the first weekend in quite a while it looks like it won't be massively explicit and suddenly its a major catastrophe and the channel should clearly just not bother any more!!

Why?

You know in advance who it will be and whether it is to your taste, so if you're not gonna enjoy it then DON'T BUY IT!!

I mean fair enough, if they advertise a hardcore show with Lacey and brookie and they both turn up dressed in deep sea diving gear and do nothing sexier than wave at the camera then feel free to complain, but why rant about something being tame when you know it will be tame before they even start?

They obviously have an audience that likes this sort of thing so why can't they show it once in a while? It's no different than discussing whether toys should be involved (I like them on occasion) or whether Jada is either the best thing since sliced bread or a little bit boring and not explicit enough.

Horses for courses.

Watch what you like, skip what you don't, is my motto.
13-06-2013 21:49
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Some shows are hard, others arent? This suggests they arent pulling in enough £££ to make it worthwhile. At the weekend too.

Gone fishing
13-06-2013 23:18
gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

I am back,
What can I say about tonights live show?

Here we have 2 girls that will show all of their secrets to us,they even did that for a few minutes.

The show started with the 2 girls + 1 vibrator + oil and cream WOW!!!!!,this was going to be a good show.NOT!!!!

The first camera person shot the scenes like he was pissed up,the next looked like he was nailed to the floor without a zoom lens.

The girls were obviously told to calm it down by the producer.

This channel (believe me or not) will!! fail very soon,as no one is going to pay for the trivia that they are showing at the moment.

It is no good advertising the likes of what is coming on this weekend,when these girls do not even show pink.

As it is I watch most nights until I eventually fall asleep through boredom or switch off tv for same.

There is a lot more to see on the Web and I do not pay for this either.

Signing off once again.

Good luck!!!
13-06-2013 23:22
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

yep,everyone has their own taste,so fu*king glad I went out tonight instead.will be doing the same next 2 nights as well.friday pure shi*e,sat jada.she really needs to start spreading those pussy lips wide to get people like me tuning in to her again.for me shes stopping short at the moment.please god its somebody like ms solis or little opening their pussy on sunday.lets just have a proper show from a stunner with wide open pussy.
14-06-2013 00:17
ryanphinlan2011 Offline
Savannah Mai poster

Did anyone watch savannah's and preeti's BSX stint??

Savannah Mai FAN, ALWAYS WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE :-D

1.She has a beautiful face 2.Stunning Smile 3.Fantastic Figure(Best figure in the babe channel industry) 4.One hell of an Attractive ass! 5.Lovely Legs 6.And a Fabolous pair of feet
14-06-2013 06:16
yaznee Offline
Account closed by request

(14-06-2013 06:16 )ryanphinlan2011 Wrote:  Did anyone watch savannah's and preeti's BSX stint??

[Image: ackP23ZN.jpg]

It had its moments Big Grin

Shinier than yours, meatbag.
14-06-2013 07:08
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(13-06-2013 21:49 )Grawth Wrote:  They obviously have an audience that likes this sort of thing so why can't they show it once in a while?

A highly sensible post. Yes there is clearly a market there and that's why they put such shows on.
14-06-2013 08:53

babestation xtra