babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
just had another look.your right D T.Apparently half an hour live show.how useless is that!!! at least they might give us 2 hours or so to make it worth tuning in.
06-06-2013 19:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

I have not bothered to watch the show for months now but I have been following the posts, most of which are not very complimentary.

It would appear that the producers are doing everything they can to upset anyone who has any desire to watch.

If it's true that they cannot get enough girls to do more live shows then something is really amiss - or is it just that they are not willing to pay enough.

If they can only put on two or three live shows a week then at least make them worthy of a supposed X rated encrypted channel.

As for the later start at 12:30, it again points to the fact that they are not making enough money, but surely it would be more sensible to still start at 11:30 when most people would be likely to tune in than at 12:30, especially if they have to get up for work the next day, but finish an hour earlier - surely not so many would be paying to watch in the wee small hours.

Maybe it's all part of the overall plan to totally p**s everyone off before they go bust?
06-06-2013 21:33
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

(06-06-2013 21:33 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  If they can only put on two or three live shows a week then at least make them worthy of a supposed X rated encrypted channel.

The live shows I've seen in the last few weeks have all been pretty impressive, although the last one was disappointingly short at a mere 37 minutes. All the shows were well worthy of an encrypted channel.
06-06-2013 22:45
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(06-06-2013 22:45 )Doc Holliday Wrote:  All the shows were well worthy of an encrypted channel.

Yes I quite agree, it's not the CONTENT of the shows which is in issue, it's the length of them and the start time. Back in the Babestation Xtreme days we used to get better, did we not?
06-06-2013 23:45
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

Sad to see Savanna join Lori and Geri as one of the liars that promises everything and delivers nothing. "Join us on BSX for hardcore gril girl action" she said "we'll be touching, licking kissing doing everything you can imagine".... then refuses to take her knickers off or get closer than about 3 feet to Lacey.
07-06-2013 00:44
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(06-06-2013 23:45 )William H Bonney Wrote:  Yes I quite agree, it's not the CONTENT of the shows which is in issue

It is tonight Bonney, because it sounds like they're making people pay to watch their advertising. eek
07-06-2013 00:48
JonStone Offline
Junior Poster

Live show tonight is I am led to believe just 1 session of half an hour, I really don't get the 12.30 start time, especially when the girls are now doing 30 mins unencrypted beforehand, why not just encrypt at midnight and have an hour of the hard show?

20 Mins (2/3rds) in and whilst Lacey is doing her best to put on a great show as ever, Savannah has not removed her knickers and might as well not be there, if you want the revenue for the extra phone just put her back on Babestation one and leave us to enjoy Lacey
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2013 00:56 by JonStone.)
07-06-2013 00:52
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

Big fan of Savannah , but don't care what the price is half an hour is absolutely pointless. Don't watch that much but I've seen almost everything showin tonight, and judgin from the last post if I had have got it tonight I probably would no longer be a fan of Savannah?

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
07-06-2013 00:55
JonStone Offline
Junior Poster

(07-06-2013 00:55 )Just_Gazz Wrote:  Big fan of Savannah , but don't care what the price is half an hour is absolutely pointless. Don't watch that much but I've seen almost everything showin tonight, and judgin from the last post if I had have got it tonight I probably would no longer be a fan of Savannah?

Yep, I have seen more of Savannah on Babestation one/extra than what she has shown tonight Sad
07-06-2013 00:58
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

(07-06-2013 00:58 )JonStone Wrote:  
(07-06-2013 00:55 )Just_Gazz Wrote:  Big fan of Savannah , but don't care what the price is half an hour is absolutely pointless. Don't watch that much but I've seen almost everything showin tonight, and judgin from the last post if I had have got it tonight I probably would no longer be a fan of Savannah?

Yep, I have seen more of Savannah on Babestation one/extra than what she has shown tonight Sad
I've seen a new side to her. The lying dishonest full of shit side. Ex Savanna fan.
07-06-2013 01:05

babestation xtra