Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Oh come on man, a babe moaning on the phone at the studio of a phone sex channel? That's too obvious & boring Wink

Got to be shagging the entire backstage crew lol
05-06-2013 14:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Nah, it was nobody on screen, as I was watching all of them. I think it was maybe another woman hanging around at the studio, possibly shagging someone. Definitely didn't sound put on.

It would be fun working at a babe studio, but even I would probably be turned off by all the back stage shagging that goes on Wink, as well as the gang bangs and such. It's the male grunting that would be a turn off. The sounds must be hard for some of the women on screen to listen to, though some seem to giggle because of what they hear WinkBounceTonguelaughBig GrinBig Laugh
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 21:03 by mrmann.)
05-06-2013 20:24
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like the strict producers are there tonight. Becky just started to go nude, then the logo popped up for no reason, then when she was back in shot, her underwear was back on, with her looking at the person off screen and looking confused Rolleyes
05-06-2013 23:27
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

(05-06-2013 23:27 )mrmann Wrote:  Looks like the strict producers are there tonight. Becky just started to go nude, then the logo popped up for no reason, then when she was back in shot, her underwear was back on, with her looking at the person off screen and looking confused Rolleyes

Really, I don't get why people keep calling these Studio 66 girls who show nothing... because They're not allowed to show nothing by producers.

They ruined Becky first session, the one she wore that little and gorgeous white pants (lot of cameltoe and possible flashes).

Let's have a look to Brook Little right now: totally naked, great zooming, some flashes. CALL THESE GIRLS, instead!!! Don't give or waste your money for nothing in return.

Smile

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 23:43 by LoveUKGirls.)
05-06-2013 23:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

because not everyone likes babes that go naked. lots of people out there like babes as the saying goes "to leave something to the imagination". will admit though the producers can be frustrating though, one night let the babes push things as far as they can and then the other night hold them back

Piper Niven Superfan
05-06-2013 23:52
king of the moment Offline
all hail the king

last night i asked for some naked caty action and too my surprise we got some
so lets see if the same trick works twice so i would like to ask studio 66 for some naked Clare action

To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2013 00:05 by king of the moment.)
06-06-2013 00:01
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

(05-06-2013 23:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  because not everyone likes babes that go naked. lots of people out there like babes as the saying goes "to leave something to the imagination". will admit though the producers can be frustrating though, one night let the babes push things as far as they can and then the other night hold them back

Point taken, Rammy,
I was enjoing becky session... till the producers ruined all. Poor girl! That is really frustrating and annoying (I imagine also for the girls). That's why "I hate" S66.

06-06-2013 00:01
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Seems they were making her wait until after 12, as she's nude now Smile
06-06-2013 00:02
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

NOW She's naked!

Schizophrenic tendencies?
Tongue

06-06-2013 00:03
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

(05-06-2013 23:42 )LoveUKGirls Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 23:27 )mrmann Wrote:  Looks like the strict producers are there tonight. Becky just started to go nude, then the logo popped up for no reason, then when she was back in shot, her underwear was back on, with her looking at the person off screen and looking confused Rolleyes

Really, I don't get why people keep calling these Studio 66 girls who show nothing... because They're not allowed to show nothing by producers.

They ruined Becky first session, the one she wore that little and gorgeous white pants (lot of cameltoe and possible flashes).

Let's have a look to Brook Little right now: totally naked, great zooming, some flashes. CALL THESE GIRLS, instead!!! Don't give or waste your money for nothing in return.

Smile

What a thrill it must be, some flashes of a naked young lady a bit of zooming and no doubt her hand on her crotch for extra thrills. Personally I'd rather watch stunning looking top notch glamour aka Becky, Claire and indeed Hannah doing her sexy thing. Babestation is more of a 36p kind of Channel, that ditches it's best night babes, Rochelle Hardy for one, so I suppose in that way you do get more for your money. Each to their own.
06-06-2013 00:05