Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

marco01 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Poor management shan, thats why they do what they do cause they know they can, this larking about, for example dionne was throwing what looked like a tea coaster, at somebody and they throw it back, and she then through it back again, this went on while she wasnt on a call, now people reading this might say bloody hell mate, lighten up, but im sorry again this just sums up st66 at the moment, larking about when not on a call, why not try and generate, more calls instead, try to make more money, for the company, larking about can be done on breaks they do get breaks, they can chat, and mess around then.
23-05-2013 10:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

s66 have added some new babes both on days and nights ree's no1 fan. on days has seen Hollie Sparrow and Naomi Raine appear on the day show and on nights has seen debuts over recent weeks of Jenny Laird, her cousin Lois Harris, day babe jeana brock has done a few nightshows now. also Jade Samantha has been in talks to join s66 and has said she would like to be on nights if s66 sign her up and for me Leigh Darby has been a good recent addition too

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2013 10:47 by Rammyrascal.)
23-05-2013 10:47
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(23-05-2013 10:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  s66 have added some new babes both on days and nights ree's no1 fan.

Rees more talking about the quality of the babes, Rammy, than the numbers. Quality is purely subjective I know, but I agree that this channel is getting down to bare bones on top regular girls. The best girls can still pull out a good night, but not enough to make Studio 66 consistently good.

In better days, Studio 66 would be the ones pulling Yasmine James. Nowadays they're giving Jessy her 436th shot, or praying on their knees that certain babes don't finally go through with their retirement threats.
23-05-2013 11:32
sith1 Offline
Banned

(23-05-2013 10:37 )marco01 Wrote:  Poor management shan, thats why they do what they do cause they know they can, this larking about, for example dionne was throwing what looked like a tea coaster, at somebody and they throw it back, and she then through it back again, this went on while she wasnt on a call, now people reading this might say bloody hell mate, lighten up, but im sorry again this just sums up st66 at the moment, larking about when not on a call, why not try and generate, more calls instead, try to make more money, for the company, larking about can be done on breaks they do get breaks, they can chat, and mess around then.
Just shows a lack of respect too the callers I think the 2 girls that do it most would do it on says 2 because they now they can and will get away with it!!
23-05-2013 11:32
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Mr Eli Thomas Nathenson born 10/04/1972 is the main money man and Director/main share holder behind the company (PrimeTime TV UK) that owns the STD 66 channels, he is the organ grinder so to speak, Jamie seems to be the organ grinders monkey, although some people seem to think he is a rodent lol, anyway this guy needs to get a gip on things as it looks like STD 66 is being run by half wits that will eventually run the channel into the ground if you ask me .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2013 12:12 by mr mystery.)
23-05-2013 11:52
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Jamie is a minority shareholder as far as I recall, so he's essentially an employee.

I'm sure he used to run a tighter ship, both at Bang and in the early days of Elite. Therefore the current slackness makes me wonder whether he's taken a back seat and someone inexperienced and rather dumb is managing the day to day activities?

I still see Jamie's tweets asking specific girls on Twitter to apply for auditions, and I find that odd too. Huh
23-05-2013 12:23
sith1 Offline
Banned

This just screams very very bad management from top to bottom as I have said in older posts a change is needed fresh eyes new ideas not the same old same old the shows are changing the ideas need to be new a big big help would be get rid of the dead wood nothing against any but a lot of forum members think Ashley Emma,Caty Cole,Charlie O have became bored I find them to have a total lack of respect for callers I do a job which I love doing IMO they should find a job which they want to do not just lay there like a dead fish or fucking about with a crew that should now better if they want to fuck about do it on a break or a works night out for god sake
23-05-2013 12:38
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(23-05-2013 11:32 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(23-05-2013 10:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  s66 have added some new babes both on days and nights ree's no1 fan.

Rees more talking about the quality of the babes, Rammy, than the numbers. Quality is purely subjective I know, but I agree that this channel is getting down to bare bones on top regular girls. The best girls can still pull out a good night, but not enough to make Studio 66 consistently good.

In better days, Studio 66 would be the ones pulling Yasmine James. Nowadays they're giving Jessy her 436th shot, or praying on their knees that certain babes don't finally go through with their retirement threats.

I accept that S66 have got some new performers on days and nights although I'd be hard pressed to say that any of them have really made much of an impression on me (so far). They need performers to fill the roster but as Kerr Avon said, in the past they'd have got somebody like Yasmine James. Instead they've got a set of bodies to fill up quite a few night show shifts who give every indication that they don't want to be there.

In general, we tend to be too up and down in our views of the channels and the shows but at the moment a more than usual percentage of S66's output is tame and dull. They need to up their game ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2013 13:07 by Ree's No.1 fan.)
23-05-2013 13:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fair enough ree'sno1fan that the new babes s66 have added haven't made an impression on you and agree they do need to get more babes in to bolster their small roster they have and the bare bones of top performers they have now with sammi tye now gone. I think bring in a mixture of established babes from other channels and unknown babes

that in turn will then give the s66 nightshows themselves a boost and then push s66 back to it's best

Piper Niven Superfan
23-05-2013 15:51
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Seems to me they're creating the perfect conditions for resentment amongst the girls there.

Some of the girls going nude recently have shown no inclination to do it before which makes me think there has been some encouragement to do so. If that's the case and you're one of those girls you're not going to take too kindly to it when others are able to get away with the absolute minimum.
23-05-2013 17:00