babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(29-04-2013 22:50 )dogman Wrote:  Well,IMO They are now at the stage where they where always heading anyway since the start of B/S Extreme/x,slowly but surely Babestation now have the weakest line up they have ever had.

Like I said to one of the girls you look at all the talent they let go off most move on for the better the ones that dont prob leave for other careers and other reasons . Have to say bs are the venkys of the babe channels Bounce

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
29-04-2013 23:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

Still stand by my prediction earlier this year that BS is going under by 2014.

Have you seen the crap on tonight ?

And lighting/exposure all wrong causing flare and blowout on screen. You couldn't make it up.
29-04-2013 23:20
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Well, it is Cherri's last night on the Babe Channels so she is probably one of the three, Gracie(Lewis) could be well be another
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2013 01:57 by mikedafc.)
30-04-2013 01:54
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(29-04-2013 23:20 )Lotuseater Wrote:  And lighting/exposure all wrong causing flare and blowout on screen. You couldn't make it up.

I have to agree about the lighting, especially on 906, it is atrocious.
On a different note BS seriously need to invest in some different sets.
The beds are tired and create pitifully limited movement options.
Its always been a problem imo but never more obvious than now.

30-04-2013 02:17
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with much of the above sentiments and fully understand the frustration, especially when they get rid of a popular girl, but what is the point of repeating the same points every few months or so.
BS will not pay the slightest attention. It never has and never will. Sadly it exists to make as much money as possible for the smallest amount of outlay.
It's been a long while since they took any money of mine or I watched a show for any length of time, but for every one of me there is always a replacement, fresh and eager.To be fair I don't see much competition from their rivals either.
30-04-2013 07:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree bytor bs exists to make as much money as possible whilst spending as little money as possible, could say that for all the babeshows and as you say for every babe that goes another comes in and im sure there will be babes coming in to replace cherri and the two other babes that are also leaving/being let go by bs I also think gracie could be one of the other two babes going, if she is then probably either back to s66 or joing other former bs babes at rlc.

with cherri now leaving bs and dani oneal behind the scenes now. who is now bs's longest serving babe? jada?

Piper Niven Superfan
30-04-2013 09:10
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

I'm not "dissing" any of the young women on bs or any channel. Some are better than others--in performance and production of revenue.

I thought business is supposed to produce the biggest bang for its bucks. If someone is not producing up to mutually agreed-on goals or is the lowest producer, usually they are let go. I've done it and so have other business owners. Just a fact of life.

Seems to me the problems with bs production standards is that people keep calling and buying shit when the quality sucks. If this continues, so will bs.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
30-04-2013 09:57
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(30-04-2013 01:54 )mikedafc Wrote:  Well, it is Cherri's last night on the Babe Channels so she is probably one of the three,

Jasmine James seems to have disappeared - I'm guessing she is she one of the 3?
30-04-2013 10:07
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Nah well i havent heard about her could have gone never know

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
30-04-2013 11:08
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(30-04-2013 07:12 )bytor Wrote:  I agree with much of the above sentiments and fully understand the frustration, especially when they get rid of a popular girl, but what is the point of repeating the same points every few months or so.
BS will not pay the slightest attention. It never has and never will. Sadly it exists to make as much money as possible for the smallest amount of outlay.
It's been a long while since they took any money of mine or I watched a show for any length of time, but for every one of me there is always a replacement, fresh and eager.To be fair I don't see much competition from their rivals either.

and the new one will often work for little or no money. mind you the girls who leave bs seem to do ok wether at a channel or webcamming so maybe it pays to go there for 6 months build up a following on twitter so then u can cam and make your cash that way

(This post was last modified: 30-04-2013 11:19 by HannahsPet.)
30-04-2013 11:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV