The Muffin Man

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
bs will be a good night for me tonight Jada and Lolly are on
19-04-2013 16:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(19-04-2013 16:20 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  best night for a while and did not feature Lori or Lolly.
Two good nights in a row, and a wide mix of babes on Cool

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
19-04-2013 16:56
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(19-04-2013 14:23 )Tintin Wrote:  Did any 1 call Lacey last night between 11:25pm & midnight?

I called her at about 11:30pm but i didn't get through to her because of a so called girl caller. The problem is at the start of the call there's audio message saying the max call is £30. Well i checked & £30 is about 20 min so why was the girl caller still on the phone when her 20 mins was up! If i was waiting to talking to Lacey for my 20 mins (i got cut of to the main menu i reached the call limit) that girl caller should of been kicked Before my 20mins was up!! Babestations just ripping us of yet again...

Not only was the girl caller on longer than £30 / 20 mins she also didn't talk apart from saying oh yeah right there make me cum. Lucey even got fed up of her & put the phone down out of the way so why was she allowed to stay on if she wasn't going to talk!! If no 1s going to talk in these calls they should be kicked to the listening in option that way the callers that do want to talk to the girls gets put through to them instead of wasting £ on stupid chat like oh yeah. I didn't call to listen to that crap i rang to speak to Lacey.

Rolleyes Are you new here? Wink

Rule no1. Do not call during a girl caller, you will not get through Important
19-04-2013 17:37
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(19-04-2013 17:37 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Rolleyes Are you new here? Wink

lol am i knew laugh.

As for calling Lacey no there was nothing to say there was a girl caller when i rang her.

Babestations fuck up has cost them a caller cause i'm not wasting another penny on their channels.

I'd love to know how the girl caller was still on with Lacey when i got kicked cause the max time is £30/20 mins & she was talking to Lacey before me so she should of been kicked 1st... if i could i would refuse to pay for that call.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2013 19:59 by SirAssAlot.)
19-04-2013 17:48
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

(19-04-2013 17:48 )Tintin Wrote:  
(19-04-2013 17:37 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Rolleyes Are you new here? Wink

lol am i knew laugh.

As for calling Lacey no there was nothing to say there was a girl caller when i rang her.

Babestations fuck up has cost them a caller cause i'm not wasting another penny on their channels.

I'd love to know how the girl caller was still on with Lucy when i got kicked cause the max time is £30/20 mins & she was talking to Lacey before me so she should of been kicked 1st... if i could i would refuse to pay for that call.

The girl is prob one of the other girls u can usally tell who it is

thing is they prob wont miss your call as it seems people prefer listening in to some girls.

best time to call is 9-10 or 4-5:30 seems to play a lot more tricks when freeview is on dont know maybe freeviewers are more gullable than there sky counterparts TongueTongueTongueTongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
19-04-2013 19:31
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(19-04-2013 16:22 )hotfuzz Wrote:  has babestation get rid of the voiceover

Sssssshhhhhhh!!!!!
19-04-2013 20:52
Not any more

(19-04-2013 17:48 )Tintin Wrote:  As for calling Lacey no there was nothing to say there was a girl caller when i rang her.

Yeah, fair enough, that can happen. But then....

Rule no2. When you hear a girl caller on the line hang up immediately because you will not get through Important Wink

(19-04-2013 17:48 )Tintin Wrote:  I'd love to know how the girl caller was still on with Lacey when i got kicked cause the max time is £30/20 mins & she was talking to Lacey before me so she should of been kicked 1st... if i could i would refuse to pay for that call.

The girl callers don't have a time limit because they aren't genuine callers. It's one of the other girls in the changing room or one of the home girls you get put through to when they don't have the phone logged in. This scam has been standard practice for years.
19-04-2013 22:39
Not any more

(19-04-2013 20:52 )vila Wrote:  Sssssshhhhhhh!!!!!

Bloody hell Surprised

I thought you were dead Wink
19-04-2013 22:42
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(19-04-2013 22:42 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(19-04-2013 20:52 )vila Wrote:  Sssssshhhhhhh!!!!!

Bloody hell Surprised

I thought you were dead Wink

Not quite!

I can't watch all night like I used to and in any case I was distinctly pissed off by the 'Great Taming' that all the channels seem to have undergone for no apparent reason (how often does Ofcom even investigate these days, let alone take action?) that I basically lost interest.

I still check out certain threads of interest to me and prompted by signs of a slight revival on BS I've recently restarted my recording schedule but, apart from occasions such as last night, it's mainly a matter of a quick fast forward and delete.

My main interest is catching up on all the re-uploads so I can remember the days when the channels were really worth watching (despite all my erstwhile whinges about BS Freeview censorship).
20-04-2013 01:02
Not any more

(19-04-2013 17:48 )Tintin Wrote:  I'd love to know how the girl caller was still on with Lacey when i got kicked cause the max time is £30/20 mins & she was talking to Lacey before me so she should of been kicked 1st... if i could i would refuse to pay for that call.

Here's an interesting thought. If you were calling using the credit card service, rather than paying via your phone bill, could you claim it back from your card as a fraudulent transaction?

Doubt it, I know, but if you did complain the card company would surely have to investigate before they threw the claim out. Would Bs want that sort of attention?
20-04-2013 06:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV