babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I must also stress that capping the shows does take effort. It's not as simple as just loading up the webstream and tapping away. It's takes timing. One of the most difficult streams to cap from is Babestation. It's a lengthy process.

I would also ofcourse like to personally thank the video makers aswell as the rest of the cappers. Capping and video making not only serves a purpose with regard to making it a historical archive that can be viewed in years from now but also they are great if you so happened to miss the shows that night.

They are all important and without them this forum would lose all credibilty Important
08-04-2013 20:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(08-04-2013 20:02 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  They are all important and without them this forum would lose all credibilty Important

I don't quite agree. Caps & vids do enhance a forum, and I do it because I enjoy it plus you do pick up & learn a few skills on the way.

But debate and comments are the heart of what a forum is all about for me.
08-04-2013 21:34
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Whats the fucking deal with the channels lately.

Tonight:

Babestation - so so
Studio66 - The models are now wearing 2 pairs of panties.
RLC - Total fucking bore, Leather boots and stockings.
Storm - Where do I start.

And to top it all some other channel is showing nothing but a black screen Huh

Fucking patronising or what. Some people may moan about Lori and Geri but let's be honest here, they are the only one's who are actually putting on a show tonight.
09-04-2013 01:06
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I agree, though Foxy and Yasmine have had some nice moments! In general, I agree it's been very tame.

It could pick up at 2 or 3am. Wishful thinking Cool
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 01:17 by mrmann.)
09-04-2013 01:09
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Also you can usually tell from 11PM onwards if the shows are building up to anything special and tonight is not one of them.

A flick through most of the channels and it's grim stuff tonight. Some of the models aren't even topless FFS.........Important

It's like they are either stuck in the tease hour between 9 and 10 and some still look like it's just gone past 10PM.
09-04-2013 02:02
hotfuzz Away
Banned

who is the fittest babe on the babe channels day and night
day cara brett super fit
night queen priya super fit
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2013 09:58 by hotfuzz.)
13-04-2013 09:53
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(09-04-2013 02:02 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Also you can usually tell from 11PM onwards if the shows are building up to anything special and tonight is not one of them.

A flick through most of the channels and it's grim stuff tonight. Some of the models aren't even topless FFS.........Important

It's like they are either stuck in the tease hour between 9 and 10 and some still look like it's just gone past 10PM.

If anything tonight is even worse............. so far bladewave.
Very very dull Rolleyes.
Haven't given up hope yet though Wink.

13-04-2013 23:36
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

its not a bad night for me Lolly is on entertaining puting on an awesome performance
13-04-2013 23:51
Slightlysilent2011 Offline
Junior Poster

In my opinion the music on studio66tv is terrible, I have to mute it
14-04-2013 01:25
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I don't know about you but I'm getting fucking bored with the crap that's being passed off as night time material. It's an insult. The only shows worth seeing these past few weeks have mainly been on Babestation and that's really not a healthy position for the channels to be in.

Up until recently RLC was the one that was providing us with a worthwhile alternative. Something isn't quite right just now. April has turned out to be a turning point in all the channels and for the worst.

RLC for example has arguably the strongest line up across the whole board of the channels but unless you're a fan of the nylon look and not one really for nudity then it's right up your street I suppose. Not to mention that the models are wearing 2 pairs of panties. What next I wonder. A fucking chastity belt with a padlock.

Some people may argue that it's not supposed to be a great spectacle and that it's really only about phone sex. Well if that is really the case then why bother having them on the telly in the first place.

I genuinely thought that 2013 was going to be a better year than the one that went previous. I had high hopes as it started the year off brightly but just as the weather is getting warmer the shows are getting colder and tamer as each night pass's by.

Who's to blame for this. Ofcom or the producers, well a bit of both if you were to ask me the honest truth.
17-04-2013 00:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV