Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(31-03-2013 21:53 )snookered147 Wrote:  Over the past few years my preferences in channels and babes has repeatedly changed. I tend to think this is actually quite a good and healthy thing to be honest. There was a time when Elite or Studio 66 as it is now was on the whole my favourite channel and a lot of my favourite shows were on there.
Admittedly this was somewhat 'back in the day' when Caty Cole used to really let rip, do hand thong and some pretty spectacular 2-4-1s. Alice Goodwin in a phone box Big Grin. Danielle Maye on a park bench. Even as recent as almost anyone in the hot tub. Now I admit some of the capacity to be as wild as in the relatively distant past is perhaps deemed to be unrealistic in 2013 compared to years gone by.
Where I think this channel is losing out is in the imagination and creativity stakes.
I believe if you give a babe the tools to work with you might get some pretty interesting results.
I use Dionne Daniels as an example. Now I realize she is never going to be the cup of tea of some folk for reasons I have read many times......... but.......... recently in her thread I sense the frustration that she has been stuck on the double level set too much of the time which has made her performances somewhat one dimensional. Allow her to try a different set, stand up and move around was the cry. She finally gets to go in the office and praise ensues.
When just one change like that can provoke a positive response I can only imagine the response would be even greater and more widespread if say she was put in the perspex chair set or the bath tub or the shower or a psrk bench set or a locker room set etc etc.
And its the same with all the other babes too.
The new single pink bed set arrives and Caty Cole tries it out - Bingo - instant success and everybody loves it.
The set can make a difference and I have always believed that. It can create an atmosphere and a mood to allow the babes to enjoy themselves and be a bit more expressive than usual.
I think S66 just need to take the emphasis away from conventional bed sets and bog standard office sets and create a mood, create an atmosphere with something a bit different. Try it.
It may just work Wink.

This is quite an ironic post because in the early days of the channel there were a number of posts calling for more bed sets. This was back when they were using the alley and other standing sets for most of the time. Jamie's response was that every other channel was providing the bed sets and people could go to those channels if that's what they wanted.
Now here we are a few years down the line and Elite/Studio 66 has just become another babe channel.

When it first appeared the channel was so far ahead of the others it was untrue. Imaginative sets, brilliant girl on girl stuff and pretty much every night there'd be wow tv going on. These days you get the odd decent night but all in all you pretty much know what you're going to get.

In many ways Dionne is a prime example of that. When she came to Elite at the launch of the channel she was a completely different performer from what she'd been at Bangbabes. She got involved in the more daring nature of the stuff Elite was broadcasting and as far as I'm concerned if you listed the top 10 girl on girl sessions broadcast on the channel she'd be involved in at least half of them.

Contrast that to the Dionne we have at present. On any given night you know exactly what you'll get from her and the same goes for the channel as a whole really. Even if she's on the office set, much favoured by many, all you really get is her bent over a desk for a few hours. She's never going to take her knickers off and with girl on girl stuff pretty much a thing of the past that's the only "surprise" routine available to her these days.

The draconian restrictions don't help of course but even so it's a shame the imagination that originally made Elite such a breath of fresh air seems to have all but disappeared.
01-04-2013 12:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
towny Offline
Senior Poster

(01-04-2013 12:27 )MARCCE Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 21:53 )snookered147 Wrote:  Over the past few years my preferences in channels and babes has repeatedly changed. I tend to think this is actually quite a good and healthy thing to be honest. There was a time when Elite or Studio 66 as it is now was on the whole my favourite channel and a lot of my favourite shows were on there.
Admittedly this was somewhat 'back in the day' when Caty Cole used to really let rip, do hand thong and some pretty spectacular 2-4-1s. Alice Goodwin in a phone box Big Grin. Danielle Maye on a park bench. Even as recent as almost anyone in the hot tub. Now I admit some of the capacity to be as wild as in the relatively distant past is perhaps deemed to be unrealistic in 2013 compared to years gone by.
Where I think this channel is losing out is in the imagination and creativity stakes.
I believe if you give a babe the tools to work with you might get some pretty interesting results.
I use Dionne Daniels as an example. Now I realize she is never going to be the cup of tea of some folk for reasons I have read many times......... but.......... recently in her thread I sense the frustration that she has been stuck on the double level set too much of the time which has made her performances somewhat one dimensional. Allow her to try a different set, stand up and move around was the cry. She finally gets to go in the office and praise ensues.
When just one change like that can provoke a positive response I can only imagine the response would be even greater and more widespread if say she was put in the perspex chair set or the bath tub or the shower or a psrk bench set or a locker room set etc etc.
And its the same with all the other babes too.
The new single pink bed set arrives and Caty Cole tries it out - Bingo - instant success and everybody loves it.
The set can make a difference and I have always believed that. It can create an atmosphere and a mood to allow the babes to enjoy themselves and be a bit more expressive than usual.
I think S66 just need to take the emphasis away from conventional bed sets and bog standard office sets and create a mood, create an atmosphere with something a bit different. Try it.
It may just work Wink.

This is quite an ironic post because in the early days of the channel there were a number of posts calling for more bed sets. This was back when they were using the alley and other standing sets for most of the time. Jamie's response was that every other channel was providing the bed sets and people could go to those channels if that's what they wanted.
Now here we are a few years down the line and Elite/Studio 66 has just become another babe channel.

When it first appeared the channel was so far ahead of the others it was untrue. Imaginative sets, brilliant girl on girl stuff and pretty much every night there'd be wow tv going on. These days you get the odd decent night but all in all you pretty much know what you're going to get.

In many ways Dionne is a prime example of that. When she came to Elite at the launch of the channel she was a completely different performer from what she'd been at Bangbabes. She got involved in the more daring nature of the stuff Elite was broadcasting and as far as I'm concerned if you listed the top 10 girl on girl sessions broadcast on the channel she'd be involved in at least half of them.

Contrast that to the Dionne we have at present. On any given night you know exactly what you'll get from her and the same goes for the channel as a whole really. Even if she's on the office set, much favoured by many, all you really get is her bent over a desk for a few hours. She's never going to take her knickers off and with girl on girl stuff pretty much a thing of the past that's the only "surprise" routine available to her these days.

The draconian restrictions don't help of course but even so it's a shame the imagination that originally made Elite such a breath of fresh air seems to have all but disappeared.

It's funny how Dionne is given as an example that reflects what the channel is like at a certain point in time. I actually think Dionne has been great over the past few months and has got loads more daring and sexy, esp with her pantie play - may it continue.

My beef with the channel right now is that the professionalism of Jamie in trying to make a few quid is being scuppered by an unprofessional vein that runs through the crew at times that I'm sure he's not always aware of. I personally hate the poor camera work around the OSGs and I'm sure others hate that they insist on continuing banter with the girls when they should be focused on the bloke on the end of the phone. The sets are fine IMHO and I like it when Dionne is on the beds - her natural habitat!

I'd also like to see S66 push the boundaries a lot more within the rules too like some of the other channels - hand thong, encourage the girls to grow landing strips, which you can show without breaking rules... etc
01-04-2013 16:12
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I say more on screen hand jobs and blow jobs! Also, maybe a bit of shagging might add some magic to the sessions. All of this is easy to accomplish with some careful camera work. Take Red Light for example Bounce

Seriously, it's the lack of good 2-4-1s that is really making me bored with the channels.

What do you all think about the hand jobs and blow jobs and shagging?
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 18:10 by mrmann.)
01-04-2013 17:59
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Whilst im all in favour of stronger content such as implied sex acts i cant see that after recent ofcom investigations that S 66 would take the risk,you only have to look at whats happened at BS since the beginning of the year where most of channels are not ofcom regulated and pretty much the only change has been the handthong,no ofcom regulated channel will take such a risk sadly.

im always open to positive change
01-04-2013 20:14
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

It's really quite simple tbh, why don't S66 just put a pin on there channels like they do on Sky Movies? That way there's no risk of 'underage' people watching the channels
01-04-2013 20:21
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(01-04-2013 20:21 )alwayswanking Wrote:  It's really quite simple tbh, why don't S66 just put a pin on there channels like they do on Sky Movies? That way there's no risk of 'underage' people watching the channels

Ofcom won't let them, and they won't want to anyway.
01-04-2013 20:23
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

(01-04-2013 20:23 )mrmann Wrote:  
(01-04-2013 20:21 )alwayswanking Wrote:  It's really quite simple tbh, why don't S66 just put a pin on there channels like they do on Sky Movies? That way there's no risk of 'underage' people watching the channels

Well why don't ofcom quit complaining then?
01-04-2013 20:29
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(01-04-2013 20:29 )alwayswanking Wrote:  
(01-04-2013 20:23 )mrmann Wrote:  

Well why don't ofcom quit complaining then?

People in control like to hold on to their power, and usually many of the types of people with power like this, are the types that are a bit power hungry. Not all of them, just many. They make decisions for the people, based on their own views, and fabricate the truth to further their agenda. They also make money from fining the channels, even though we never see anything truly offensive like they suggest.

It's all very sad considering what the other programs show on the non adult channels, and if Ofcom will allow the babe channels to remain, they need to cut them some slack, and let them show a bit more.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 20:48 by mrmann.)
01-04-2013 20:42
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(01-04-2013 16:12 )towny Wrote:  It's funny how Dionne is given as an example that reflects what the channel is like at a certain point in time. I actually think Dionne has been great over the past few months and has got loads more daring and sexy, esp with her pantie play - may it continue.

Dionne is the obvious one to give as an example because she's been there since day 1 (the only one remaining from the original lineup) and the Dionne you get now is nowhere near the Dionne you got back then and that's been in line with the channel as a whole.

I have to admit I don't sit watching it for hour upon hour but whenever I have seen her recently she invariably seems to be lying flat on the beds playing draughts or something with someone off camera.

It's not a criticism of her so much because as I say the most risque thing the girls can do these days is go fully nude which is something she's always drawn the line at.

I just think it's a shame that a channel which hit the ground running with lots of fresh ideas when it started has seemingly been unable to come up with anything new within the guidelines as they are now.
02-04-2013 01:32
sith1 Offline
Banned

I think it show a lack of respect to the callers who are paying good money to talk to the girls that some of them piss around and talk to who ever it is off screen when callers can hear what is being said if they want to piss about wait till they are on a break total lack off respect!!
02-04-2013 02:18