babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

dagnabbit Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
(31-03-2013 23:55 )Broncobilly Wrote:  I think there is a simple problem some girls feel obliged to show up if they have given a commitment to do so Obviously Dionne fits into this she was tired but wanted to see it through. It's fine on a normal babe show because its free to watch so if its not so good it's ok then the next night will be better but people will always feel hard done by if they have to pay for it and its not got much vibe

whats tonights show like ?
surely it can't be as bad as last nights sham
i certainly won't be wasting my time or money unless it gets any better
01-04-2013 00:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hotfuzz Away
Banned

i don't blame dionne mendez she made the effort to come to bsx and try and put on a show even no she was tired at least she let us no by twitter she was tired there was no excuse for the other girls not to put on a good show i wasted my money i only bought the show to watch dionne and her sister dani O'neal i new befor i bought it dionne was tired i know their was a chance she might not put on a good show a none tired dionne would of put on a cracking show worth watching
01-04-2013 08:16
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

seems like last nights line up was about as popular as a flat tyre on the m1.come on,step up to the plate and give us a 4 hr live show with a fresh stunner such as a jennifer jade of this world spreading her pussy.
01-04-2013 10:57
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

One challenge with a h/c live show that's put out on a regulated channel is that you have to be very careful with camera work and production. Hats off to whoever was managing this all last night as they did a stand up job to try and show as much as possible without breaking the rules.
With set timed live shows with content like last night, one thing is that you don't see the scene to it's full conslusion so to speak. Hopefully you didn't just stop the performers otherwise they might have got sexually frustrated!
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 11:26 by dirk362.)
01-04-2013 11:26
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

still not sure what was shown.was there lots of close up open pussy as in lou lous recent show? to justify its inclusion did the introduction of boy/girl stuff go further than the usual pre-recorded crap that they show,ie, did they clearly show the girls wanking him off as they apparently do on some other encrypted channels.or was it just back of the head and guess whats happening stuff? ps brilliant caps from shyjohn reminding us that the shows can be really good when they set their minds to it.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 12:19 by sierraman.)
01-04-2013 12:12
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I thought last nights boy/girl threesome show was ok,only major issue i had was the webstream would only work on the low quality setting,so whilst im glad this type of show was made available to non bsx members like myself it would have been nice to postpone it till the current poor webstream issues have been sorted.

im always open to positive change
01-04-2013 15:19
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-04-2013 08:16 )hotfuzz Wrote:  i don't blame dionne mendez she made the effort to come to bsx and try and put on a show even no she was tired at least she let us no by twitter she was tired there was no excuse for the other girls not to put on a good show i wasted my money i only bought the show to watch dionne and her sister dani O'neal i new befor i bought it dionne was tired i know their was a chance she might not put on a good show a none tired dionne would of put on a cracking show worth watching

It's still no excuse not to perform at all
01-04-2013 16:59
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

seems like the line up of girls on free to air babestation channels has been known for hours.10 past 10 and iv still no idea who the live girl is tonight or how long the live sections are due to last on bsx.does anybody know please?
01-04-2013 22:12
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(01-04-2013 22:12 )sierraman Wrote:  seems like the line up of girls on free to air babestation channels has been known for hours.10 past 10 and iv still no idea who the live girl is tonight or how long the live sections are due to last on bsx.does anybody know please?
It will most probably two 2 hour sessions as its solo show starring Kartel tonight.

im always open to positive change
01-04-2013 23:34
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(01-04-2013 22:12 )sierraman Wrote:  still no idea who the live girl is tonight or how long the live sections are due to last on bsx.does anybody know please?

Kartel is on tonight but I have no idea what the hours are going to be.
01-04-2013 23:35

babestation xtra