Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

anchorman Offline
Account Closed

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(28-02-2013 21:48 )eagle_si Wrote:  ^^^ so as well as not being able to read, you also can't add up Rolleyes mrmann has over 7,000 posts, compared to my 6,865 (6,866 including this one). Now who's making who look stupid? Bounce

FUUUUCCCCCKKKKK Rolleyes

Thought he only had about 3000....other points still valid Wink
28-02-2013 23:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Fucking hell what a boring night on this channel tonight. Worst night for a long long time.
02-03-2013 05:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

wouldnt say it was that bad don. wasnt a great night yes ill accept that but not an awful night either. for me last night was a good solid night with good shows from paige, tanya and dionne

tonight is shaping up to be a very good night with hannah martin doing a tease hour then mica, sophia knight, clare richards's last night show for about 2 months, caty and dionne are all on from 10pm

Piper Niven Superfan
02-03-2013 11:19
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(02-03-2013 11:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  tonight is shaping up to be a very good night with hannah martin doing a tease hour then mica, sophia knight, clare richards's last night show for about 2 months, caty and dionne are all on from 10pm

Barring Hannah & Clare, pretty much an old school Elite line-up.

Not holding my breath for a very good old school night though, although I live in hope Clare might go out with a bang or maybe a re-vitalized Mica might do something.
02-03-2013 11:33
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Lets remember that STD 66 has been naughty and has been cought out flaunting Ofcom rules, they have had in breach rulings against them for various things mentioned in Ofcom's last few broadcast bulletins, including broadcasting topless girls before 10pm, advertising and sending people R18 vids to their mobile phones,and the camera guys filming the girls in explicit positions etc that Ofcom don't allow , STD 66 has been put on notice that any further rule breaks could result in sanctions, STD 66 would be stupid not to play safe for a while after being found guilty of flaunting so many different rules, Ofcom will probably be monitoring STD 66 for compliance as well , so it would be no real surprise if STD 66 start to play safe for a while, that's if the staff behind the scenes are competent and actually know what the rules are of course .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
02-03-2013 12:17
dazzab Offline
Senior Poster

Well im sorry but as i once was a member of the site till today why should i have to suffer not viewing the latest xxx videos on the website. Its not my fault that they sent r18 videos to mobile devices i for one never asked for them. All i wanted was to view content on the website and it has been removed so therefore they are not abiding by there contract. Whilst i agree that they have to keep to the guidelines of ofcom, i cannot except the deletion of content especially when your a paying member.
02-03-2013 12:35
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

(02-03-2013 12:35 )dazzab Wrote:  Well im sorry but as i once was a member of the site till today why should i have to suffer not viewing the latest xxx videos on the website. Its not my fault that they sent r18 videos to mobile devices i for one never asked for them. All i wanted was to view content on the website and it has been removed so therefore they are not abiding by there contract. Whilst i agree that they have to keep to the guidelines of ofcom, i cannot except the deletion of content especially when your a paying member.
The content has not been deleted you only see it if you have been verified to be over 18 go to this thread for more details i did what they asked for and i can see all the xxx content
http://babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=53436
or email the tech guy to ask him what is going on
http://alan@studio66tv.com
and he does reply to your emails

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
02-03-2013 12:53
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(02-03-2013 12:17 )mr mystery Wrote:  Lets remember that STD 66 has been naughty and has been cought out flaunting Ofcom rules, they have had in breach rulings against them for various things mentioned in Ofcom's last few broadcast bulletins, including broadcasting topless girls before 10pm, advertising and sending people R18 vids to their mobile phones,and the camera guys filming the girls in explicit positions etc that Ofcom don't allow , STD 66 has been put on notice that any further rule breaks could result in sanctions, STD 66 would be stupid not to play safe for a while after being found guilty of flaunting so many different rules, Ofcom will probably be monitoring STD 66 for compliance as well , so it would be no real surprise if STD 66 start to play safe for a while, that's if the staff behind the scenes are competent and actually know what the rules are of course .

Obviously you didn't watch any of Vanessa's show on Thursday night. That was actual effort and definitely not playing it too safe.

Ofcom have got fuck all to do with the likes of Dionne and Caty being two of the most boring night girls around. Seriously you've either got be an absolute fanatic or drugged out of your mind to call these suicidal looking girls, and even then you'll be competing with the producers and the girls iPads to get a fucking word in.
02-03-2013 14:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yeah vanessa's show on thursday was a good a show as you can get under the current rules and pushing things as much as they could. very harsh to say dionne and caty are two of the most boring night girls around and suicidal looking and need to be drugged out of your mind to call them. theyve both been on the babeshows for several years and this wouldnt be the case if they were boring and suicidal looking, they wouldnt get the calls etc and would be gone.

you might not like dionne and caty but lots of people clearly do and call them and get pics etc. as for s66, probably will play it cautious for a little while given they know ofcom will be watching but hopefully not too much though and hope for more shows like vanessa's last thursday

Piper Niven Superfan
02-03-2013 14:42
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(02-03-2013 14:16 )Don Tingley Wrote:  Obviously you didn't watch any of Vanessa's show on Thursday night. That was actual effort and definitely not playing it too safe.

Ofcom have got fuck all to do with the likes of Dionne and Caty being two of the most boring night girls around. Seriously you've either got be an absolute fanatic or drugged out of your mind to call these suicidal looking girls, and even then you'll be competing with the producers and the girls iPads to get a fucking word in.

No i didn't see Vanessa's show from last Thursday night, i only saw i small amount of last nights shows as well, i was just saying it would be no real surprise if STD 66 started to play safe with all their recent Ofcom problems and statutory sanctions warnings etc that Ofcom have given them if they breach any more rules .
I have no idea if the people who call these girls are fanatics or drugged out of their minds lol, but maybe these suicidal looking girls as you call them are good at the phone sex ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2013 16:25 by mr mystery.)
02-03-2013 16:21