babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Dazwrexham Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(27-02-2013 17:31 )dogman Wrote:  Wonder how much extra cash their hard sell tactics brings in

Probably not as much as if they were to describe the products accurately rather than trying to bullshit us & trying to make the content look harder than it really is.

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us.
27-02-2013 20:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

How about this for an idea BS.
Ditch BS X - it can't make that much money with all the adverse publicity it gets on here and probably elsewhere, and must cost a lot more to have an encrypted channel etc..
Ditch the mic girls, in particular Geri who has become universally unpopular. They don't add anything and don't make any money while they are just annoying punters.
Stop trying to rely on the same one or two girls to bring in unsuspecting punters who just happen to have stumbled on your channels.
Reduce the logo sizes. You won't need half of them as they are mostly about BS X and flogging pictures of the same girls who are on most of the night.

With the money saved on all this, you can afford to hire a good range of girls to appeal to a variety of tastes, and some decent sets. Yes, you'd end up looking more like the other channels, but I'm not sure this is such a bad thing and you could always sell yourselves as being the "original and best".
And finally, why not listen to your customers more? I realise people on here aren't necessarily the biggest spenders, but we must be reasonably representative and at least we care about what goes on on these channels.
27-02-2013 20:43
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

would have to say although no one went naked( which some will say its a shite night) was an excellent night a great lineup and seemd like they were all having a laugh thats what shows of old were like a

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-02-2013 09:29
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(27-02-2013 20:43 )SteveHG Wrote:  How about this for an idea BS.
Ditch BS X - it can't make that much money

No doubt Babestation are having a good laugh over that remark.
28-02-2013 14:22
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

thing is we dont know either way if it does or doesnt make money it is prob the case its holding its own mainly as most of its recorded and one or 2 performers a night will cost a lot less make than the other 3 channels. BS seem determined to cut costs again so we might end up with the equivilent of horsemeat in our burgers Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-02-2013 18:35
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(28-02-2013 09:29 )HannahsPet Wrote:  would have to say although no one went naked( which some will say its a shite night) was an excellent night a great lineup and seemd like they were all having a laugh thats what shows of old were like a

If people want to watch clothed people be funny they should watch lee evans or something not an adult encrypted channel...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2013 19:00 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
28-02-2013 18:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

getting the wrong end of the stick fernandez. what hannahspet is meaning is some forum members decide how good a babeshow babe or a channel was just by nudity. if there is nudity its a good night, if there isnt then its a bad night.

Piper Niven Superfan
28-02-2013 19:36
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(28-02-2013 18:59 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  
(28-02-2013 09:29 )HannahsPet Wrote:  would have to say although no one went naked( which some will say its a shite night) was an excellent night a great lineup and seemd like they were all having a laugh thats what shows of old were like a

If people want to watch clothed people be funny they should watch lee evans or something not an adult encrypted channel...

Encrypted? Huh

Here's something you can try, though. Walk down the street wearing nothing but a thong and see if people think you're 'clothed' Wink
28-02-2013 21:38
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Lolly naked
it was nice to see Lolly naked and showing her feet again last night her performance and movement and geting in to positions was outstanding all night she as never lost her performance always puts on outstanding shows thats why she is a legend one of the greatest performers on the babe channels all time
01-03-2013 10:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes it was good to see lolly naked but what wasnt good was her pretty much dominating bs last night in terms of screentime. every time i put bs on last night lolly was on a channel, it was as if she was superglued to the beds

no qualms about lolly being a good babeshow babe but she does dominate bs every night she's on

also fantastic news bs day babe missty moore has said she is starting doing nightshows on the 15th march!!!!!!!!

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2013 10:56 by Rammyrascal.)
01-03-2013 10:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV