babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

nemz08 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Baths
Is there actually anyone that can direct me in the right direction?

With the moon i run, far from the carnage of the firey sun
17-02-2013 14:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(17-02-2013 14:33 )nemz08 Wrote:  Is there actually anyone that can direct me in the right direction?

No it doesn't exist.
17-02-2013 19:17
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(17-02-2013 14:33 )nemz08 Wrote:  Is there actually anyone that can direct me in the right direction?

You have to pass a test, first. Pick an animal between one and ten.
17-02-2013 22:16
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
never had a person with a bath fetish before thats a new one Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2013 09:12 by HannahsPet.)
18-02-2013 09:12
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Last couple of nights have been pretty uninspiring imo across the channels. Same old outfits, same old sets, same old performances. Little or no imagination or spark. Very flat.
Only my opinion of course and no doubt someone will argue the polar opposite that the last few nights have been a wonderous success story but for me it was a bit dull Sad.

19-02-2013 23:52
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I've just now realized what these channels are missing, and that is...

The mouth thong!!! Smile
21-02-2013 02:35
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

I hardly watch the nightshows now.Interestingly Levi is wearing a see through top on RLL right now

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
21-02-2013 12:25
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

We have all heard about the bottom of the barrel being scraped. Well in my opinion last night they reached so deep into that barrel they will have difficulty getting out again. These babechannels have managed to make the act of masturbation an unfashionable pastime. Would someone please put an end to this ridiculous nonsense that masquerades as adult entertainment. Someone, anyone, just get it off our screens.
22-02-2013 16:49
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Hey take a look at one of these Smile it might be able to help you...

Quote:Remote control
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Remote control (disambiguation).

A television remote control

[Image: 220px-Toshiba_Remote_Control_CT-9863.jpg]

The Sony BD Remote Control (shown here with and without PlayTV overlay) uses Bluetooth connectivity.
A remote control is a component of an electronics device, most commonly a television set, DVD player and home theater systems originally used for operating the device wirelessly from a short line-of-sight distance. Remote control has continually evolved and advanced over recent years to include Bluetooth connectivity, motion sensor enabled capabilities and voice control.[1][2]
Commonly, remote controls are Consumer IR devices used to issue commands from a distance to televisions or other consumer electronics such as stereo systems, DVD players and dimmers. Remote controls for these devices are usually small wireless handheld objects with an array of buttons for adjusting various settings such as television channel, track number, and volume. In fact, for the majority of modern devices with this kind of control, the remote control contains all the function controls while the controlled device itself has only a handful of essential primary controls. Most of these remote controls communicate to their respective devices via infrared signals and a few via radio signals. Earlier remote controls in the 1970s used ultrasonic tones. The remote control code, and thus the required remote control device, is usually specific to a product line, but there are universal remotes, which emulate the remote control made for most major brand devices.
The main technology used in home remote controls is infrared (IR) light. The signal between a remote control handset and the device it controls consists of pulses of infrared light, which is invisible to the human eye.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
22-02-2013 17:32
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(22-02-2013 16:49 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  We have all heard about the bottom of the barrel being scraped. Well in my opinion last night they reached so deep into that barrel they will have difficulty getting out again. These babechannels have managed to make the act of masturbation an unfashionable pastime. Would someone please put an end to this ridiculous nonsense that masquerades as adult entertainment. Someone, anyone, just get it off our screens.

Well I wouldn't go as far wanting to see it scrapped. But I share your frustations. Last night I was seriously looking for inspiration when I was doing my cap's. All in all it was OK last night for me. It wasn't great but I've seen worse. The channels are missing that vital spark that they once had.

RLC was probably the best. Danni Harwood is always entertaining. That's when she's in the mood. It had a sort of stop/start feel to it as did most of the other show's. Also what is getting more and more obvious is the total lack of positions the models get into these days. During a 2 hour stint some will get into as few as 4 positions in which they will repeat over and over again.

I think the best way forward at the moment would be to offer us some sort of encrypted show back on SKY. Babestation X has far too many horror storys of people ending up with a black screen or having to pay twice. Also it's been well documented that it's just not as reliable as the good old fashioned enter you 4 digits in the remote option button is. Simple and effective encryption.

Honesty is a great thing. You sort of hit the nail on the head there responsible. I have to agree with a lot of your sentiments. I would also say at times that it was indeed bottom of the barrel scrapping. The least said about some of the half assed performances I seen last night the better.
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2013 18:06 by Scottishbloke.)
22-02-2013 18:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV