Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(10-02-2013 14:33 )munch1917 Wrote:  ^^^ Unlikely to happen given the Ofcom guidelines :

Quote:Adult chat broadcasters should:
at no time broadcast images of any real or simulated sex acts (these include vaginal
or anal intercourse, masturbation, fellatio or cunnilingus);

Even if it's obviously simulated, with the 'main action' out of shot, I can imagine Ofcom would be all over this. They aren't even supposed to suck their fingers to simulate oral anymore, so pretending to shag the cameraman is well off limits.

was about to say this myself munch for the reasone youve just mentioned. ofcom wouid be on them like a ton of bricks

Piper Niven Superfan
10-02-2013 15:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(10-02-2013 14:33 )munch1917 Wrote:  ^^^ Unlikely to happen given the Ofcom guidelines :

Quote:Adult chat broadcasters should:
at no time broadcast images of any real or simulated sex acts (these include vaginal
or anal intercourse, masturbation, fellatio or cunnilingus);

Even if it's obviously simulated, with the 'main action' out of shot, I can imagine Ofcom would be all over this. They aren't even supposed to suck their fingers to simulate oral anymore, so pretending to shag the cameraman is well off limits.

The other channels do it at times or have done it recently, so I think it's about time Studio 66 ups their game!

laugh

Studio 66 does the finger sucking non stop, so what's holding them back from a little off screen simulation. We already get Clare grinding the cameraman and the producers don't mind us mentiong it or posting the caps/recordings, and simulated blow jobs and HJ's as well from some of the others, so are those not against OfCON's rules? Considering we have those moments still, some pretend shagging might add some suspense Bounce
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 17:17 by mrmann.)
10-02-2013 16:51
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

^^^Spot on...channels do simulated masturbation pretty much every night!

As for ofcom coming down hard on channels or girls that have some off screen fun.....really? Has any channel ever got an ofcom fine for something like this? Dont think so and there has been alot worse crew/girl interaction over the years than claire grinding her ass off the cam guy!!

Id say as long as nothing is seen they're good to go Wink
10-02-2013 23:02
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-02-2013 23:02 )babefinder Wrote:  ^^^Spot on...channels do simulated masturbation pretty much every night!

As for ofcom coming down hard on channels or girls that have some off screen fun.....really? Has any channel ever got an ofcom fine for something like this? Dont think so and there has been alot worse crew/girl interaction over the years than claire grinding her ass off the cam guy!!

As much as ppl want this Ain't gna happen as the producers are too PG to do this kind of thing
10-02-2013 23:29
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(10-02-2013 23:29 )Shan_afc_90 Wrote:  
(10-02-2013 23:02 )babefinder Wrote:  ^^^Spot on...channels do simulated masturbation pretty much every night!

As much as ppl want this Ain't gna happen as the producers are too PG to do this kind of thing

Simulated HJs (Not all seemed fake) and BJs, grinding the crotch of the cameraman? I think they'd certainly try some pretend shagging!
10-02-2013 23:33
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

The key word is try, why not just do that? I mean if they get reported and ofcom deem them to be in breach then atleast you can say "thanks for at least trying, we commend u"
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 23:47 by shano123.)
10-02-2013 23:47
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(10-02-2013 23:47 )Shan_afc_90 Wrote:  The key word is try, why not just do that? I mean if they get reported and ofcom deem them to be in breach then atleast you can say "thanks for at least trying, we commend u"

Cool "And we'll have a whip-round to pay your fine for you"

Bounce
11-02-2013 14:03
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

They haven't been fined or investigated for the HJs or for crotch grinding, so I think they will be OK if they make it seem as if someone is getting shagged. All it takes is a bit of acting, some tight camera angles, and maybe some shadow play Wink
11-02-2013 14:05
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(10-02-2013 15:10 )alwayswanking Wrote:  I can remember back in the day on BangBabes the girls used to use a real gguy and although he was fully clothed, the babes would show how they would fuck etc... They should bring that sort of thing back
Ahhh ,the good old days when Donna Duke gave us a P.O.V. of what it might be like to actually shag her.Somone ,I'm sure will tell me if the lucky sod who got to lie on the bed while Dishy Donna "performed" on top of him ,was the bloke who dumped Donna for another babe channel babe ? If so ,does anyone know who the "other" babe was ?
12-02-2013 00:04
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-02-2013 04:53 )mrmann Wrote:  Just a suggestion, but I think the cameramen should either pretend to, or really shag the women on screen, out of shot of course. I think if we are given that impression, that it could really help Studio 66 be the channel of the year Wink

There's a lot they can do to fake this, while making it believable! We get some grinding and such, and pretend wanking of the cameramen (some of it appears to be real) which is fun, but I'm talking about the women really putting on a show, whether it's real or faked. We won't be able to tell regardless. The other channels have done this at times, yet Studio 66 has not.

That's the devil on my shoulder telling me to say this.

It doesn't need to be shagging, but maybe oral, with the women physically moving to it!

What do you all think? eagle_si? Anyone?

can't remember which channel it was on, but can anyone remember when fay rampton wanked off the camera man just off screen then when the camera was back on her face she still had his cum on her chin Big Laugh now that's more like it Rolleyes
12-02-2013 00:23