babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
I too saw the add for Camilla live and was a bit baffled as she left the station last week.........this smacks of the station running out of new material due to funding issues....next it will "a night of classic shows" i.e. repeats....
31-01-2013 08:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

They put a advert banner right across the screen last night on the regular BS channel advertising that Camilla was live now on BSX and saying that she was live now with Ava Blue, press you're red button on freeview 174 etc , i didn't realize Camilla and Ava were doing a live show last night lol. .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2013 12:17 by mr mystery.)
31-01-2013 11:50
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Surprised they haven't tried this with main shows just rerun old shows leave phones on girls @ home and let punters spend 5 £ a time try to get thru

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
31-01-2013 11:57
gator8 Offline
Senior Poster

(31-01-2013 11:57 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Surprised they haven't tried this with main shows just rerun old shows leave phones on girls @ home and let punters spend 5 £ a time try to get thru

Don't give them ideas.
01-02-2013 00:15
bongo3 Offline
Junior Poster

Negative post warning............

A few years ago I found a webpage that enabled you to watch TVX on freeview for free. Of course, it got shut down eventually.

I don't know if such a thing exists for BabestationX, but if it did, I wouldn't bother.

When Babestation Xtreme started up it was well worth the occasional fiver. When they toned it down bit after a few months, it still had its moments. But now eek Babestation itself, imho, is a waste of the three Channels it takes up on Sky and BabestationX is just more of the same; the fact that some of the girls show their pussies doesn't make it any less mind-numbingly boring.

The worst thing is that half of the girls look bored stiff as well.

God, I wish Mica would go back to Elite/Studio66...
01-02-2013 00:27
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Many moons ago a now defunct channel was warned for advertising live shows which were in fact pre recorded repeats. They got caught when the stunning Avalon was on another channels FTA show when the rival was running an ad saying she was doing a live encrypted show. Are you reading this BSX management??
01-02-2013 00:51
BabesFromTV Offline
Cam Kings!

Check out the promo for tonight's live show on bsx.tv http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xx5dma_...QvOpqViFL8

BabesFromTV - The new webcam service featuring babe show babes!
Visit www.babesfromtv.com to sign up today!

Follow us on Twitter! - Like our page on Facebook!
01-02-2013 15:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(01-02-2013 15:20 )BabesFromTV Wrote:  Check out the promo for tonight's live show on bsx.tv http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xx5dma_...QvOpqViFL8

I find you BSX show a serious joke because you charge people to see a channel that's full of OSG's which ends up blocking the damn view so why pay for a show when you can only see part of the hot babes body annoyedannoyedannoyed

Your BS Xtreme show was a 100 times better plus we got to see more of the hot babes body unlike that joke of a BSX show.

Sorry if i sound rude this is how i find your channel.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
01-02-2013 16:08
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I thought although last nights show was good not sure if it was the best ever,partly down to the fact some of the camerawork was still poor and also some of the lighting was bad,on the plus side the two babes on show were at least willing to interact with each other.Suppose i should enjoy this strength of performance while it lasts because its Charlie C and Tammy midweek,early night for me on Wednesday.

im always open to positive change
02-02-2013 16:27
moses Offline
Junior Poster

Anybody watching bsx tonight?
03-02-2013 00:26

babestation xtra