Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Looks Like LDM has Resigned for BS

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
31-01-2013 21:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(31-01-2013 20:21 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Maybe Bs didn't regard her as their no1 but she was voted Queen of Babestation by the forum a couple of months ago.

BS did regard her as the Queen of Babestation according to this tweet...

She's the Queen of Babestation, long live the Queen, wherever she goes http://ow.ly/h8uki
31-01-2013 21:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(31-01-2013 17:46 )mr mystery Wrote:  What's the smiley face for Rammy ?, are they both going to a favorite channel of you'rs ? , STD 66 perhaps or another favorite of you'rs ? .
When Camilla was on BS she seemed to be behind some of the other girls in BS screen time pecking order which seems to indicate that BS didn't regard her as their number 1 babe these days.
As for Clare Richards what a massive loss to STD 66 that is, it looks like the mass exodus is continuing on that channel with top day babes leaving and now their top night babe leaving as well , lets hope they can recover from this and find someone just as good to replace them all .

the smiley face was cause ive seen the tweets between camilla and donna. disagree she fell down the screentime pecking order at bs. camilla had been concentrating on fitness modelling competitions which took up a lot of her time, which meant she couldnt've been on bs as much as she normally is

as for studio66, yes clare richards leaving is a massive loss, but they can and will recover. its not the first time theyve lost one of their top babes (day or night) and it wont be the last. they have already brought in babes on both days and nights including abbey b, talia, gemma jane, charlie oneal, chanel pearl, courtney tugwell and sapphire blue.

bs too have brought in some babes recently including brookie little, savannah mai and linsey dawn mckenzie. the babeshows are a revolving door at times with babes coming in and coming out

Piper Niven Superfan
31-01-2013 21:23
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(31-01-2013 21:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  the smiley face was cause ive seen the tweets between camilla and donna duke. disagree she fell down the screentime pecking order at bs. camilla had been concentrating on fitness modelling competitions which took up a lot of her time, which meant she couldnt've been on bs as much as she normally is

bs too have brought in some babes recently including brookie little, savannah mai and linsey dawn mckenzie. the babeshows are a revolving door at times with babes coming in and coming out

I know BS have brought some new girls in recently, i told you this in a previous post, you must have missed it lol , it was when you were saying that the new girls didn't compare or words to that effect with those that have left .

My observations about Camilla was concerning Screen time she seemingly got when she was in the studio compared to the channel hoggers that you refer to and not the amount of shifts she did .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2013 21:37 by mr mystery.)
31-01-2013 21:35
Jet-Fan Offline
JET'S BIGGEST FAN

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie is coming to babestation!!!!!!!!

That's it I'm done!

*gets up and leaves room*

*door slams*
31-01-2013 21:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(31-01-2013 21:35 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 21:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  the smiley face was cause ive seen the tweets between camilla and donna. disagree she fell down the screentime pecking order at bs. camilla had been concentrating on fitness modelling competitions which took up a lot of her time, which meant she couldnt've been on bs as much as she normally is

I know BS have brought some new girls in recently, i told you this in a previous post, you must have missed it lol , it was when you were saying that the new girls didn't compare or words to that effect with those that have left .

My observations about Camilla was concerning Screen time she seemingly got when she was in the studio compared to the channel hoggers that you refer to and not the amount of shifts she did

camilla did use to get as much screentime as the channel hoggers i refer to (lori and lori) and did count her in what i did call the usual suspects but screentime was reduced when she did some fitness modelling competitions which took up a lot of her time.

ive never said camilla fell down the bs screentime pecking order matt38. just said her screentime hasnt been as much as it was because she was doing fitness modelling competitions which took up a lot of her time

interesting move for bs bringing linsey dawn mckenzie on to the roster. potentially a good one i think as she does have a massive fanbase from her years in the adult industry and babeshows which can bring in a good amount of calls etc for bs

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2013 21:55 by Rammyrascal.)
31-01-2013 21:53
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Well I will not be watching LDM on Babestation as she is not my "Cup of Tea "
I did not watch LDM when she was on RLC
31-01-2013 22:04
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Camilla still didn't get as much screentime as the so-called 'hoggers' when she stopped the fitness thing. Even Lily Pink had overtaken her in screentime.

I personally think Camilla was the Queen of Babestation & should've been their babe of the decade, but I don't think BS (no longer) regarded her as their number one. I get the feeling they fought harder to keep Lolly than they did Camilla, but that's pure speculation of course.
31-01-2013 22:15
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^^^ That's my take on things as well, Camilla for me was/is one of the Best girls there has been on any of the channels, but it did look on the face of it as though she wasn't regarded by BS as their no1 any longer, i remember some talk by a few forum members in her thread about the lack of screen time she was getting compared to Lori and Lolly and a few others .
Camilla will always be a no1 in my eyes though

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2013 22:45 by mr mystery.)
31-01-2013 22:33
streetwise65 Offline
Senior Poster

Agree with you guys about Camilla .to me she will always be no 1 on any channel .Imo dont think BS was very fair in the way they treated her because she always seemed popular .Just out of interest who out of the girls left BS regard as their no 1 now---Lolly/Lori/ even Geri !!?
01-02-2013 13:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV