Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Brilliant past couple of nights!!!

Great to see Priya standing a bit, which I always love, since we don't see enough standing on these channels. She and Preeti are shining much more on this channel than on Babestation!!!

Zarwood was such a pleasant surprise! I came home, found nothing on the TV to watch, switched to the adult channels, saw Zarwood and automatically felt 10 years younger! It's amazing the magic that happens when two lovely women are together on screen.

Very good camera work as well, and it was also a pleasure to see some 2-4-1 interaction with the twins and Kandi!

Nice job everyone SmileSmileSmile
27-01-2013 23:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

All we need now is Ella to take her panties off Tongue.
Yes I know, I know dream on snookered Wink.
Its another decent night on RLC overall.
Particularly enjoying Ruby and Sophie.

28-01-2013 03:30
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think if Ella took her panties off then we'd all have a bloody heart attack laugh Mind you stranger things have happened lately. I certainly wasn't expecting to see a nude 2 for 1 last night and Ruby getting naked too earlier on was also something I also wasn't expecting to see.

My only hope is that the good times continue. I am always particulary wary of you know fucking who after I've seen a cracking show Cool
28-01-2013 04:20
sith1 Offline
Banned

Just got a twit from Sarah Nelder saying she doesn't work at playboy tv anymore and hopes to find a channel soon. Think redlight dropped the ball again letting Sarah go she was amazing
29-01-2013 16:25
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Even worse for me is that I suspect Nikkii G no longer works there as well. She could be on a trip, but it seems odd that she's been absent for a while.

She was an excellent addition, and her sessions were very hot!
29-01-2013 19:45
sith1 Offline
Banned

I hope rlc don't start doing a bs and having the same girls on like bs do with lori and lolly as they seem to be letting go a lot of girls at the moment studio66 tonight have ally Lou,Lilly Roma and Clare Richards on rlc have 4 channels and only 2 hot girls tonight!!! Wtf is going on
30-01-2013 03:27
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

i am afriad you are mistaken we have 4 very hot girls on tonight
Tongue
30-01-2013 22:56
sith1 Offline
Banned

Don't get me wrong redlight tv still as a few great girls and the very amazing twins now on rlc but the other night studio66 just had amazing girls on all four of their channels as one went on a break another tuck over in my opinion I think rlc with the likes of Sarah Nelder (which we all know no longer works for you) my own fav of all time Rebecca jade would take rlc past studio66 but it just looks like a ex bs girls club would it be too much to ask for some new faces not just the same old same old bs faces??
31-01-2013 03:57
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

you are entitled to your opion i am sure there are many that wouldnt agree the fact that you like 2 of our girls
means we had a diverse mixture on screen if you had liked all of them we would just be apealing to your tasteWink
31-01-2013 10:56
sith1 Offline
Banned

(31-01-2013 10:56 )redlight central Wrote:  you are entitled to your opion i am sure there are many that wouldnt agree the fact that you like 2 of our girls
means we had a diverse mixture on screen if you had liked all of them we would just be apealing to your tasteWink

So it sounds like you will be signing BS cast offs from now on then! I see another BS girl as a show Friday!!
31-01-2013 15:19

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL