babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
thanks poker king for the information.personally im not going to tune in.im going to decide that after reading 2 or 3 nights feedbacks about the relaunched live nights.my hesitation is caused by the amount of material i am likely to have to sit through involving the appearance ,either live or pre-recorded ,of regular softcore babestation girls.i have found it extremely interesting reading lily pinks posts on the general forum in regards to geri.i really dont think the people that tune into bsx have a desire to be personally abusive to girls.to my mind geri is just one of a group of girls that seem to cause friction and resentment from paying bsx customers.rather i see the problem as bsx being marketed as an encrypted pay channel and then not producing.my ideas of a solution are 1.please dont ask girls to market bsx in an unrealistic manner 2.keep the group of regular softcore babestation girls in their comfort zone.keep them off the bsx channel altogether.3.do please try and make the material that supplements the live sections a bit more explicit and interesting.4.keep the live sections populated by x rated full on pussy girls. Hopefully then the negativity surrounding the channel could be eliminated.hopefully people could be a lot more positive in commenting back on nights they had chosen to tune in to,and help the channel to be a success.
16-01-2013 13:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I might be wrong on this but it looks to me like they could be going back to how BS Xtreme used to do the live shows when they first stared doing the live stuff , ie just a few short live segments lasting around 20 or 30 mins at the weekends only, they didn't even have a phone line when they first started, the phone lines were brought in later, they just used to bill them as "live sex shows", maybe this is what they will be going back to ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2013 13:42 by mr mystery.)
16-01-2013 13:41
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(16-01-2013 09:43 )Poker King Wrote:  
(14-01-2013 22:47 )loki519 Wrote:  Has there been any announcement from Mark C or BS? or is that it ? Party over , wait for the last person to leave and turn off the lights
Early nights , going to work bright and early with a spring in my step, getting things done , extra few quid in the sky rocket

Whats there to miss???

Live show back on Friday with Leah Jaye and Jasmine Jae

Leah can save the channel! never forget the night they forgot to encrpyt...she was red hot!Important

16-01-2013 18:05
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
Camilla and Lacey are live on Saturday. Now that has the potential to be a very good show.
16-01-2013 23:16
SimonH Offline
Junior Poster

(16-01-2013 23:16 )barracuda Wrote:  Camilla and Lacey are live on Saturday. Now that has the potential to be a very good show.

I agree. Those two always put on a good show.
17-01-2013 20:27
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Err no they don't. For some reason Camilla seems to sulk on the live shows and stay at the opposite side of the set no matter who is on. 2 years back she would have been eating the snatch out of her fellow performer at the blink of an eye.
18-01-2013 00:47
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

So would Charlie and Tiffany... but look at the performances they give on the show... *sigh* it's sad really...
18-01-2013 00:57
KennyM Offline
Senior Poster

Channel dead

R.I.P.

You'll be remembered for all the wrong reasons.
18-01-2013 09:55
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

It seems according to info posted on another forum that the live shows will now be 4 hours long, it says that Cody Coxx will be doing the live shows this coming Sunday and she will be on for 4 hours , Beth will be doing the live shows on Monday and Taylor will be on for 4 hours live on Tuesday , not sure the info on that forum is correct though .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2013 17:47 by mr mystery.)
18-01-2013 15:45
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-01-2013 15:45 )mr mystery Wrote:  It seems according to info posted on another forum that the live shows will now be 4 hours long, it says that Cody Coxx will be doing the live shows this coming Sunday and she will be on for 4 hours , Beth will be doing the live shows on Monday and Blond Taylor will be on for 4 hours live on Tuesday , not sure the info on that forum is correct though .
it also said that stevie would be on again on sat 26 jan if she is i hope its better than her first show
18-01-2013 16:28

babestation xtra