Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 131 Vote(s) - 3.37 Average

Daryl Morgan - Chat and Discussion

The Chosen One Offline
2013 is the start of my legacy!

RE: Daryl Morgan - Chat and Discussion
(31-12-2012 11:40 )bellevue Wrote:  Still think she's the best! Stunning, amazing body. great fun, and filthy on the phone! What more could you want? Not sure how much longer before she retires- was rumored to be soon / imminent?

Sadly I have heard those rumours circulating recently. To be honest I gotta say if it's true, it's a huge gutter but not that suprising at all. And although I don't the know girl personally, from previous experience of watching and listening to her many times, she seems like an bubbly, bright and intelligent girl that could probably achieve anything she set her mind too. That's not to say the other babe channel girls couldn't.

I gotta agree I really think Daryl is the best of the best. The girl just has something about her that I just can't pinpoint. Daryl is extremely gorgeous because she is naturally beautiful. And she has a killer body. The fact Daryl is curvy and not skinny only makes her that much sexier. Her rack is so fantastic, that it must be one of the best boobjobs ever because I always think they are real as they look that real as do her nipples. Fantastic ass, great legs, lovely eyes, she is the complete package.

Interms of her on screen performance, she is the only girl that I could sit and watch for hours. Daryl has a really friendly smile, playful nature and natural charisma that would drive any of her callers or viewers wild. Daryl will definetly cater to her callers needs whatever they maybe (previous experience). Good on the mic and extremely versatile at everything on screen, I could go on and on about her perfomances but I won't as I'd be here all day.

It might be strange to others but the one thing that I absolutely love about Daryl is the fact that she always seems to keep her knickers ON and although you don't want her to, as where 99.9% of others get their kickers off (except Ella Jolie) on screen, in photoshoots or in whatever, it makes you just want Daryl Morgan that much more for some reason. And by doing that for some reason she is the best at mind fcuking people. Daryl Morgan is a girl like none other.

Live the life you love, Love the life you live!
01-01-2013 05:05
Find all posts by this user
lexilover Offline

[split] Daryl Morgan - Caps and Vids
Daryl was looking incredible last night
03-01-2013 13:31
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

Daryl will be on again tonight. so we get to see her more that once this week. HeartSmile

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
04-01-2013 19:47
thescientist Away

Daryl is looking tasty again tonight, tits look so massive and playful. She's so gorgeousHeartHeart!
05-01-2013 05:25
zola Offline
Posting Machine

unfortunately Daryl has closed her twitter account, a bug shame as she was always funny with her comments

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
07-01-2013 00:02
The_Ginja_Ninja Offline
The Ginger One

(07-01-2013 00:02 )zola Wrote:  unfortunately Daryl has closed her twitter account, a bug shame as she was always funny with her comments

Shame, I liked reading what she put.

Also, Daryl is back on tonight and looking stunning in a green bikini.
07-01-2013 01:14
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(07-01-2013 00:02 )zola Wrote:  unfortunately Daryl has closed her twitter account, a bug shame as she was always funny with her comments

Maybe part of the final steps to leaving the babeshows.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
07-01-2013 04:25
bellevue Offline
Junior Poster

(07-01-2013 04:25 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 00:02 )zola Wrote:  unfortunately Daryl has closed her twitter account, a big shame as she was always funny with her comments

Maybe part of the final steps to leaving the babeshows.

Totally fun & her own style on Twitter. Seems possible she only suspended her a/c and may be back. Suspect it depends upon how much longer she will be on the shows.
Da seemed to get mixed reviews, but I always found her fun & she didnt mess you about. Could be pure filth! Not sure there's a true successor?
09-01-2013 20:47
kruse Offline
Senior Poster

Very true, for me she became the Queen of the Babeshows after Emily Dean left. When she goes, she'll be sadly missed. Damn funny, damn hot!
09-01-2013 23:26
Proj Offline
Senior Poster

is she still doing her little video's on youtube?..

she did say a while back she was cutting down the shows to 1 a month.. that seemed to go out the window last week when she was on 3 days in a row was it?...

She'll be greatly lost from BS when she leaves.. always enjoyed her stints..

guessing she's closed her account for a while so the nut bags don't start throwing their dummies out the pram when she does finally depart..
10-01-2013 00:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV