babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
^^^ When I started watching the babeshows in late 2006 the Cellcast channels used 'minky' as the in-house euphemism for vagina and 'clock' for cock. Is even this out of bounds now? I lose track (and my sanity) when trying to keep up with the rules.
08-01-2013 02:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Great to see georgie darby on tonight, she just screams filth, i'd ride her like sea biscuit. One thing i'd like to see less of though is the fishnet body suit things or fishnet tops, they aren't sexy at all, it's like looking at a pisasso that somebodys scribbled over...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2013 02:45 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
08-01-2013 02:36
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(08-01-2013 02:36 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  it's like looking at a pisasso that somebodys scribbled over...

Or a Renoir that someone's decided to exhibit behind mesh fencing. Same with Tiff and the fishnets on her legs. Why babes think it adds to their allure to wear what are in-effect string bags is a bit of a mystery.
08-01-2013 03:24
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Here's a cap of georgie from tonight... oh wait or is it..

[Image: OnionSack1_1253625518_WEB_640.jpg]

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
08-01-2013 03:36
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(08-01-2013 08:48 )Mark Cremona Wrote:  we have the return of another Babestation Legend coming up shortly on Babestation Blue...now what was her name, let me find the bit of paper that was passed to me under my desk her name has completely slipped my mind...began with 'E' I recall.....

It seems unlikely but Ella Jolie perhaps ?, or going back to the good old Celcast days, Emma Louise Bryant or E J ? .

{edit} just seen the pic posted by Mark in Denni Tayla's thread and the girl returning seems to be Emily Dean .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2013 14:40 by mr mystery.)
08-01-2013 13:28
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

It wasnt Ella I checked with her shes happy at rlc . Emily it is be good to see her although shes certainlychanged but always a laugh

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-01-2013 14:59
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Babestation are building up an impressive roster, possibly the best on the babechannels. Good to see the likes of Denni & Emily back, but hope it's not at the expense of new talent they've done well to promote.
08-01-2013 15:33
thescientist Away

(08-01-2013 15:33 )KerrAvon Wrote:  but hope it's not at the expense of new talent they've done well to promote.

Excellent point to make, it will be disappointing if more like Jade Samantha have to leave because they can't get enough shifts
08-01-2013 15:49
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

its nearly cull time again usally happens when the transfer window is open Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-01-2013 16:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-01-2013 15:33 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Babestation are building up an impressive roster, possibly the best on the babechannels. Good to see the likes of Denni & Emily back, but hope it's not at the expense of new talent they've done well to promote.

agree bs are building an impressive roster, but for me not the best yet on the babeshows, for me best roster on the babeshows is still studio66 especially after all their recent additions on both days and nights, the likes of gemma jane, abbey barnsley, courtney tugwell, leigh darby and lou lou amongst them

dont think denni and emily are coming in at the expense of other babes. looks like emily and denni will be on bs allstars just like the masti babes and the likes of babs and dani amour were

yeah your right hannahspet, it is nearly cull time. was around this time last year when bs let the likes of kandi kay, ree petra, ava blue and ella jolie go to rlc and other channels

Piper Niven Superfan
08-01-2013 17:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV