babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Not too bad a night on Babestation tonight, good to see Lori on the beds again, was full of energy and looking as naughty as ever flashing her minge fringe. Wasn't sure to make of the little split screen section though, saved me from flicking between channels i suppose but it seemed a little cramped with the OSG, probably would have just preferred a decent 2 4 1 with Lori & Camilla if I'm honest but hey life goes on, still more nudity and hand thong you can shake a stick at compared to anywhere else on the box

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
06-01-2013 05:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

i recorded Blue and Bs Xtra tonight with camilla and lori being on i thought those 2 would take most of BS channels time so decided to look for the channel where gina would more likely be didnt see much of her tonight compared to other nights not complaining as Jenna hoskins was a revelation not seen her before but she definately become a favourite overnight and if her nurses outfit show is anything to go by she could very well be the natural successor to a certain P Tyler ( still early days though )

starting to like BS again. good new lineup my advice is if its not broken dont try to fix it.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-01-2013 09:41
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

And just to break the monotony, interruption to Lori's naked show on BS Live.....
Live from the BSX studio it's Jada introducing Madisson Rose & Ashleigh Doll....

[Image: image-F89A_50E96B94.jpg]

06-01-2013 13:26
Banned

I foolishly paid for this show, never really watched ashley before, wasn't impressed at all really, not my cup of tea, Madison has so much potential to but failed to deliver anything worthy of being on BSX, I wasn't expecting her to show her pussy but atleast go full frontal like in her pics, but for the 5 minutes i watched she was stood behind a desk with her back to the cam. Disappointing really, I'm not expecting sympathy either as It was my FOOLISH mistake paying for it lol

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2013 15:26 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
06-01-2013 15:23
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Bit difficult to compare them, Madisson graduate from BS Apprentice + Ashleigh,long time Club Paradiso mainstay, but now a regular on Sexstation.

06-01-2013 16:37
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(06-01-2013 00:38 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  The girls will all be high wearing clogs on a set with a windmill and some tulips!

How about some new music for the channels in keeping with the Dutch licence instead of the boring music they now play, i remember a BS girl on days once saying there were mice in the studios so this may be appropriate lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fg7w49UnGA

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2013 21:07 by mr mystery.)
06-01-2013 21:02
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(06-01-2013 16:37 )RRROGER Wrote:  Bit difficult to compare them, Madisson graduate from BS Apprentice + Ashleigh,long time Club Paradiso mainstay, but now a regular on Sexstation.

madison was on elitetv/studio66 first before bs apprentice

Piper Niven Superfan
07-01-2013 00:41
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

think i will give tonight a miss sure i will miss something but i need some kip and with lolly and lori geri on nows as good as time as any Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-01-2013 00:49
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

At a guess i'd say Denni Tayla could be returning to BS next Thursday night, she has said on twitter that she will defiantly be back on the babes shows next Thursday, she doesn't say what channel other than she will be on Sky/freeview, so seeing as BS are the only channels on freeview i have come to the conclusion she probably means BS Smile.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 02:31 by mr mystery.)
07-01-2013 01:50
Banned

if anybody can tell me what cartoon it is and what it says on the pants tiff is wearing with proof i'll give a rep too! it's annoying me now!

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 03:16 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
07-01-2013 03:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV