babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
All you people who say Babestation is boring and lacking think again, anybody who thinks Lori is boring..... I LOL at you!

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
01-01-2013 06:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bristolboy Offline
Master Poster

Hi all. Happy New Year everyone.

I am new to the forum and new to the channels. I had a great first call with Zoe Stollery on the RLC daytime show on Sunday and wanted a more raunchy call to celebrate the New Year and Kandi Kay looked stunning on RLC, so tried to call her around 4:40am.

However, I kept getting told that I would be put through to listen to a conversation with another caller, eventhough Kandi really didn't appear to be on a call at those times - and when I was 'put through' there was no conversation to be heard.

Has anyone else had such a problem? It's left me a bit disillusioned, to be honest Sad

(Sorry if this is not the right thread - I couldn't see where else to post it!)
01-01-2013 12:45
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

Sounds like the sort of stunt these channels can do Bristol.

I called Sophia Lares on St66 last week at about 0100 and after listening to endless repetitive time-filling spiel ("you're about to be connected to one of the hottest babes on TV...in just a few moments you will be connected to a red hot babe....at al, ad nauseam" "Yes I know that just fucking connect me - I am paying to listen to this guff you cunts!!!" When I got through, it was not to Sophia but a different disembodied voice, she was not even talking to the phone on screen. Utter shit.

Do they want to bankrupt themselves I wonder, by treating customers with utter contempt, ripping them off and alienating them like this? Seem to be doing a good job of trying.
01-01-2013 13:05
bristolboy Offline
Master Poster

Thanks Lotus. Yes, the spiel is annoying every time but if you got through, I wouldn't mind so much. I did genuinely feel like I had been conned last night, which was a shame after the brilliant first experience with Zoe.

I also found that trying to contact Babestation Blue last night, there was no option to listen in (and jump in after!) when trying to speak to Brookie. I'm sure she mentioned on mic about the listen in option, but on calling, just was told: 'Sorry, the on screen girl is not available, you will be connected with an off-screen one.' Is this also normal?
01-01-2013 13:11
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(01-01-2013 13:05 )Lotuseater Wrote:  Sounds like the sort of stunt these channels can do Bristol.

I called Sophia Lares on St66 last week at about 0100 and after listening to endless repetitive time-filling spiel ("you're about to be connected to one of the hottest babes on TV...in just a few moments you will be connected to a red hot babe....at al, ad nauseam" "Yes I know that just fucking connect me - I am paying to listen to this guff you cunts!!!" When I got through, it was not to Sophia but a different disembodied voice, she was not even talking to the phone on screen. Utter shit.

Do they want to bankrupt themselves I wonder, by treating customers with utter contempt, ripping them off and alienating them like this? Seem to be doing a good job of trying.
I have always said it's because of the way they treat their customers, is why Ofcom are so strict with their censorship of these programmes. It is the utter disdain that they see the people who pay their wages in, is why they deserve to be hounded out of business by the watchdogs. The babechannels are owned and run by people you wouldn't choose as friends if you had any sense. And as I have also said before, stop phoning the programmes and get this current crop of shite off our TVs
01-01-2013 13:19
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I think Ofcom just want to show their power, and come up with excuses to fine these channels because of a normal body part.

However, I don't think you are too far off with your assessment of "some" of the babe channel people/producers.

I think many are probably nice people, but I also believe many are greedy and out to scam as much as they can get away with.

Hell, even Dionne Daniels appears to be taken advantage of by the Studio 66 producers, as they have a website for her with no new content on it, and they are hoping dumb people will sign up for it, when they can find that content on the regular Studio 66 site. Makes them look bad, but also makes her look bad as well. They even had her plug the site on the mic not long ago, and she didn't even know what the site address was bladewave

Babestation is the worst when it comes to scam tactics.

Maybe Ofcom should concentrate more on scamming issues, and less on nudity!
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2013 14:04 by mrmann.)
01-01-2013 14:02
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(01-01-2013 06:43 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  All you people who say Babestation is boring and lacking think again.

Right, give me a few seconds....

Nope, I still think it's boring and lacking.
01-01-2013 14:06
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(01-01-2013 13:05 )Lotuseater Wrote:  Sounds like the sort of stunt these channels can do Bristol.

I find it difficult to sympathise with anyone that calls these channels. I know it's your money and you can do with it what you please, but I'm always a little surprised when someone calls these shows and then gets upset because they feel they've been ripped off.

I can't fault your summing up of the people that run these channels - they're utter fraudsters - but then again this is precisely why I never call.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2013 14:14 by StanTheMan.)
01-01-2013 14:13
bristolboy Offline
Master Poster

(01-01-2013 14:13 )StanTheMan Wrote:  

I find it difficult to sympathise with anyone that calls these channels. I know it's your money and you can do with it what you please, but I'm always a little surprised when someone calls these shows and then gets upset because they feel they've been ripped off.

I can't fault your summing up of the people that run these channels - they're utter fraudsters - but then again this is precisely why I never call.

Seems weird to me tho that Ofcom seem so keen to lay down strict rules on what the girls can and can't do, yet if my experiences last night were anything to go by, there are far more serious issues they should be looking in to.
01-01-2013 14:16
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(01-01-2013 14:16 )bristolboy Wrote:  Seems weird to me tho that Ofcom seem so keen to lay down strict rules on what the girls can and can't do, yet if my experiences last night were anything to go by, there are far more serious issues they should be looking in to.

Well, it's the kind of thing you expect and wish Ofcom would clamp down on, but of course getting ripped off doesn't turn you into a dangerous sexual deviant like we all know watching the babes does, so it doesn't concern them.
01-01-2013 14:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV