Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(26-12-2012 01:05 )Captain Vimes Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 00:37 )shankey! Wrote:  poor attempt by the channels tonight to attract any callers, i think they would do better to give it a miss next year on xmas day , i switched on and switched off again after 20 minutes , the girls just dont seem up to it, too much turkey i guess Huh

Fair does shankey, would you like to work on Xmas day?

Yes, yes, loads of people work on Xmas day.

You should be celebrating the lasses who are prepared to work on Xmas day. I dunno if they are getting extra money or not but I will phone you up and describe in detail how I want to fuck you up the arse and then let's see how you think this a poor attempt.

They are what they are, and at this moment when it is not a great night for the Babe Channels, Patti, on the channel that shall not be named, is fielding calls, left, right and centre, not my cup of tea of Patti, but there she is coining it in.

As my Mum never used to say, 'It doesn't take all sorts' Wink
your welcome to ring me anytime to tell me u want to fuck me up the arse my reply will be the same as i am going to give you on here, fuck off !!! i sounded my opinion , if you feel you have to attack a post for someone speaking their mind then i would start on april fools day at least then someone may see the funny side to it !
27-12-2012 16:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(26-12-2012 01:05 )Captain Vimes Wrote:  .You should be celebrating the lasses who are prepared to work on Xmas day. I dunno if they are getting extra money or not but I will phone you up and describe in detail how I want to fuck you up the arse and then let's see how you think this a poor attempt.

I wouldn't oversell the 'suffering' of the babes working on Xmas Day. Some of those on would be nearly insulted if you're not phone fucking them up the arse, and will tell you exactly how they want it done Big Laugh. Easy money for them.
27-12-2012 17:56
Smooga Offline
Junior Poster

(27-12-2012 16:00 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Here I go, With the risk of sounding like Cosmo Smallpiece, (Les Dawson) why o' why do the beautiful young models, with their silky smooth, fresh sun-kissed, caressingly gorgeous skin. Skin that the men of this forum would fondle for ever and a "hard-on" day cover it over with ugly fucking tattoos, Girls (and men) believe me, they do "fuck all" for you, even the smallest of butterfly on a firm pert buttock doesn't make you more beautiful. And even more detestable in my eyes are the reams of italics written on someone who resembles a human Amazon Kindle. What the fuck are these girls thinking about, I would have a guess and say they have more written on them than they usually read in any given day. So girls please think about it as you next walk through that tattoo parlour door, put the plastic back in your Alexander McQueen clutch bag, and run away as fast as your Jimmy Choo shoes will carry you.

I don't mind some tattoos but I'm wondering why girls are tattooing their fingers.

Cara Brett has writing I think on one of her fingers and another Studio 66 lass has a moustache tattooed on her finger. They do realise tats are permanent yes? The joke of putting the moustache to her mouth would get really old quickly I think.

Clare Richards and Lilly Roma have tattoos on their wedding ring fingers, but maybe that's a sign of commitment to their partner? I don't know.

I have tattoos myself, so I don't mind them too much, but they can't be stupid. Lately I've seen a lot of young girls having poker card tattoos done just below the ear, and it makes me feel really old in how much it pisses me off.
27-12-2012 21:40
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(24-12-2012 18:43 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  But it's not viewing figures the babechannels are interested in!

Ultimately it's their phone call figures that are most important and paramount as these are what earn the channels the bulk of their revenue so if callwise Lori, Lolly etc generate the most phone calls, this is what will keep them on the phones and on air as much as they are.

Non caller viewers do not generate revenue.

If only the channels had the wits to attract proper advertising they could start earning serious money. Right now poses are to attract callers (waggle phone and act coy) or for a caller (open legs/wave bum). Anything else is out. A babe cant do a pole dance while taking a call. Teasing by walking around hoovering in skimpies doesnt bring in revenue. And you can forget about playing the harp in the nude, aerobics or table tennis. Even encrypted shows are call driven these days.

The following advertisers should be possible -
Solicitors
Loans
Sex shops
Sex toys
Lingere
Shoes
Shower gel/body lotion
Beauty products
Experience days for men (drive a Jag etc)
Stag dos in Prague
Power tools
Mobile phones
Phone aps
Bulldog Bash
Lads mags
All without having to worry about tarnshing the brand by advertising on, er, niche channels.

Gone fishing
29-12-2012 02:48
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Whilst a good idea in theory, 5 items you listed would not be allowed to be advertised on any UK TV or radio station as per the various broadcasting advertising codes.

Some of them are mainstream products that as mainstream brands would not want to associate with Adult TV sadly so an advertising base would be limited.

There was an adult shop that did advertise on a former local radio station near to where I live and the commercial was so watered down you wouldn't have realised it was an adult shop. Eventually the commercial was pulled from air.

It's certainly something the channels could try but the channels would find advertising hard to attract en mass. Even some of the satellite mainstream channels find it difficult in the current climate.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2012 03:47 by HoneyRocks.)
29-12-2012 03:18
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Good to see Babestation back on top! The new sets done them a world of good

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
29-12-2012 09:43
Smooga Offline
Junior Poster

(29-12-2012 09:43 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Good to see Babestation back on top! The new sets done them a world of good

What new sets?

Studio 66 has the office, the beds, the changing room and the bathtub. They don't use the alleyway anymore I don't think.

RLC has the stables, big couch, car set, domination set (unless they've got rid of it), and the office.

Every Babestation channel shows a girl on a bed with a different coloured screen behind her. They are all the same.
29-12-2012 21:28
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(29-12-2012 21:28 )Smooga Wrote:  
(29-12-2012 09:43 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Good to see Babestation back on top! The new sets done them a world of good

What new sets?

Studio 66 has the office, the beds, the changing room and the bathtub. They don't use the alleyway anymore I don't think.

RLC has the stables, big couch, car set, domination set (unless they've got rid of it), and the office.

Every Babestation channel shows a girl on a bed with a different coloured screen behind her. They are all the same.

Agreed! Babestation hasn't been 'on top' for about 7 years. They might be the channel with all the money, but that's only because they operate a giant con which all the mugs fall for.
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2012 21:36 by StanTheMan.)
29-12-2012 21:33
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

I enjoy babestation more than any of the other channels and i'm not a mug, The new set they have offers a lot more freedom without a bed which the girls are using to good effect, they also have the bigger named girls, the reason they have all the money is because more people are obviously watching and calling babestation as it's their favoured channel.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
29-12-2012 23:50
Smooga Offline
Junior Poster

(29-12-2012 23:50 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  I enjoy babestation more than any of the other channels and i'm not a mug, The new set they have offers a lot more freedom without a bed which the girls are using to good effect, they also have the bigger named girls, the reason they have all the money is because more people are obviously watching and calling babestation as it's their favoured channel.

Again, which new set? The one that Lori/Lolly are always on? Is it the one where there are two background screens joined together and they perform on the floor? It's not really any different to a bed setting.

Babestation makes money, which is why they can sign up girls from other channels. The problem then is that they don't use those girls. It's always Lori/Lolly/Preeti/Priya on one channel, and the rest of the girls sharing a bed with each other on the other two channels.

I find Lori Buckby to be a gorgeous woman, stunning in fact. However, when she's on constantly, gesturing for people to call her, instead of Babestation thinking "Maybe we need to cut back a bit on Lori/Lolly and give some more time to other girls to see if any of them break out", they choose not to change their practices because they have the financial backing.

For example, they signed up Tori Lee from RLC and Tori was going through the motions at RLC, now she seems happier. However, I don't get to see her on her own enough now. She's always crammed on a bed with another lass on the backup BS channels. They signed her up, she's obviously getting paid, but the fans see less of her.

Babestation have the deepest stable of women, but they only use Lori, Lolly, the twins and Camilla on the premier BS channel (906), while the rest are scrapping out for time on the backups (908/909) and that's just boring to me. Treat them all the same, if they are moneymakers, viewers and callers will follow them whichever BS channel they are on.
30-12-2012 00:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV