Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Dear producers,

Can we please see more of Caty on a different set for a change? Maybe a standing nude session?

It's Christmas Smile
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2012 03:58 by mrmann.)
19-12-2012 03:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

She's giving a blow job. Isn't it obvious? Tongue
19-12-2012 03:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(18-12-2012 23:59 )KerrAvon Wrote:  No argument from me that we just have to take what enjoyment we can from the shows as they are. That wasn't my point.

My point was that I've been getting more enjoyment from the likes of Babestation & RLC/Playboy than Studio 66 lately. Of course that could all change in a night.

fair enough kerravon, me personally get most enjoyment from studio66 and rlc at the moment, but babestation is coming up on the rails after they week they had last week.

Piper Niven Superfan
19-12-2012 09:59
Smooga Offline
Junior Poster

I know the votes on here are not what represents the wishes of most viewers, but the fact that both Sophia Knight and Clare Richards are in the Ultimate Babe final shows that, on here, people do like Studio 66 and their girls.

For me, I like Studio 66 because they have the absolute best quality screen resolution. The girls look great, despite the sets being a bit boring at times.

Maybe it's different for viewers in different parts of the country and on freeview or Sky, but the Babestation channels are kind of fuzzy and loaded with OSGs, while the RLC channel qualities are better but there's nobody on them I particularly like.

Yes, Studio 66 seems to be allowing OSGs to take over, but they are nowhere near as bad as other channels.

I'm biased because my favourite girls are Adele and Clare and they happen to be on Studio 66, but I'm also a fan of Tori Lee and I can't watch her anymore without getting pissed off at the channel promoting her knickerless photos when you can clearly see she's wearing panties under the placard saying she's nude.

Adele Taylor, Clare Richards, Dionne Daniels, Sophia Knight, Caty Cole are all good performers as well as being gorgeous.

Babestation arguably has a much deeper stable of girls, but we only see the most popular ones, which is why girls leave to get more screen time.

So, I think that despite the threat of punishment from the investigations, Studio 66 is doing pretty well. They are the first channel I look for, and I know that once a girl starts her session in front of the camera, it's likely going to be a solid hour (unless she switches channels halfway through) of entertainment.

I understand why people like different companies so I thought I would put forward why Studio 66 is my favourite. That and I am bored.
19-12-2012 17:40
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

What a dilemma Fernanda Ferrari on one channel and Sophia Lares on another .
22-12-2012 00:34
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Love the outfit on Fernanda! Hope she's gives an arresting performance BounceShy
22-12-2012 00:35
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Liked Leigh Darby’s office set show the other night (as i’ve said in her own thread) but why oh why do Studio 66 insist on changing the fkn channel number girls/sets appear on all night long.

I watch(ed), i like(d), so then i call(ed). I also like(d) to record what i watch and like so i can watch and like again and again in the future. I’m a working lad, work hard and have a home to run, so unfortunately i can’t stay awake all fkn night long waiting to see when girls change channel and then to which channel!

So how the fk can i record the girl/set i like when i’m having to guess the channel number (which i often incorrectly do).

For fk’s sake S 66, just leave either the same girl, or the same set, on one f*cking channel all night long.

So whilst i thank S 66 every now and again, i also have to say S 66 fkn p*ss me right off.
22-12-2012 22:15
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Also, what the fk is it with the banner above the main OSG? You know... the one that states, so fkn blatantly obviously, “Call me, option..”

The main OSG is big enough as it is, creeping towards the middle of the screen ruining the visual pleasure me/some of us enjoy. But then.. we get another one edging even further towards the middle of the screen.

Yes, we know how to call. We watch the channel, the girl, the number is already there glaring at us. If we like what we see (hint hint, as above) we call, we don’t need another fkn useless OSG telling us that.

If you insist the girls have an “option no.” then surely a little no. “1” (etc) on the side/top corner/lower corner would suffice..? But strangely, when your different channel no.’s have different main tel. no.’s to call them, what’s the need then for option no.’s?
22-12-2012 22:27
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Interesting if it develops, Savannah Mai's gorgeous 19 year old sister....experienced on dayshows & nightshows.

[Image: image-19B6_50DF4FD8.jpg]

29-12-2012 21:25
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ She'd actually be a decent gal for them to sign up, unlike some of their recent babes.
29-12-2012 21:47