babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Shoryuken Offline

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(03-12-2012 20:55 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^^^ i think you have to text CLASSIC to 69115, not a girls name, you then get sent a classic picture of a BS girl for free, i don't think you can choose what girls pics they send you free, after your first free pic you are charged £3.for further pics you request, if you text a girls name to that number i think they will charge you £3 when they send you your pic of the girl you requested even if it is your first pic ..

Yeah I kinda expected that but I didn't get any picture at all. Anyone else tried?
03-12-2012 22:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
moeyahoo Away
On to the next one..

The girls are saying on the mic it's BS 10th anniversary and calls will be 10p all night. Anyone know of any information about Mobile calls??

New Signature coming, soon. Change of heart
03-12-2012 22:49
misterG Offline
Senior Poster

Don't know if this is the right place for it, but was a bit disappointed that all the bs birthday offers seem to be just financial - ie half price membership, bsx free tonight, one free pic etc - so all touting for business rather than celebrating 10 years.
Won't do me any good anyway as have to work early tomorrow and last had membership of the website not long ago so not sure how much new stuff there'll be.

But there seem to be lots of 'teasers' in the forum and elsewhere, of stuff that must have been on bs/sexstation/babecast/partypeople and other affiliate sites at some point but are no longer available.
So when I saw they were going to make a thing of the 10year anniversary, I'd hoped they may restore / reup some of the website content from the archive thats been lost or removed over the years (like the 5 year anniv pics, which I don't think I've seen before).
Would have thought more appropriate and a better way of attracting more membership than half price offers?
NB Not impressed with the classic pic offer at all - one free and then £3 per pic for any pic of any girl from the last 10 years - might be a bit more interesting if you could choose the girl even!)
03-12-2012 23:04
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Wouldn't it be great if BS celebrated their 10th year anniversary by treating us to some vintage filth? I see Danni O'Neal is on. Maybe we'll get a reprisal of her Private Babe session Big Grin

Not going to happen, I know, but one can but dream.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2012 23:10 by StanTheMan.)
03-12-2012 23:09
Doddering Offline
Apprentice Poster

Can anyone post the 10p number for bs apprentice? Streaming and it's givin me a 1.53 per min number
03-12-2012 23:17
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(03-12-2012 23:04 )misterG Wrote:  Don't know if this is the right place for it, but was a bit disappointed that all the bs birthday offers seem to be just financial - ie half price membership, bsx free tonight, one free pic etc - so all touting for business rather than celebrating 10 years.
Won't do me any good anyway as have to work early tomorrow and last had membership of the website not long ago so not sure how much new stuff there'll be.

But there seem to be lots of 'teasers' in the forum and elsewhere, of stuff that must have been on bs/sexstation/babecast/partypeople and other affiliate sites at some point but are no longer available.
So when I saw they were going to make a thing of the 10year anniversary, I'd hoped they may restore / reup some of the website content from the archive thats been lost or removed over the years (like the 5 year anniv pics, which I don't think I've seen before).
Would have thought more appropriate and a better way of attracting more membership than half price offers?
NB Not impressed with the classic pic offer at all - one free and then £3 per pic for any pic of any girl from the last 10 years - might be a bit more interesting if you could choose the girl even!)

babestation are celebrating 10 year anniversary. theyve had the 10yr award ceremony, theyve brought back bs legends, tonight sees the return of dani oneal, karina currie and i believe dionne mendez is back too tonight. more former bs babes might be coming back throughout this week

im not dissapointed babestation's offers are financial, after all their no1 priority is to make money

are the celebrations just tonight though and tomorrow its back to normal bs or are the celebrations all this week

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2012 23:38 by Rammyrascal.)
03-12-2012 23:26
babestation24 Offline
Senior Poster

bs blue number is 0982 595 0005 10p from bt land line
03-12-2012 23:35
kallopaz Offline
Apprentice Poster

any chance i could get the 10p numbers? Im only able to stream on the internet! and all the numbers are £1.50 ones!
03-12-2012 23:40
babestation24 Offline
Senior Poster

bs 1 is 0982 595 0001
bsblue 0982 595 0005
bs extra 0982 595 003

all 10p from bt land line
03-12-2012 23:47
misterG Offline
Senior Poster

(03-12-2012 23:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  babestation are celebrating 10 year anniversary. theyve had the 10yr award ceremony, theyve brought back bs legends, tonight sees the return of dani oneal, karina currie and i believe dionne mendez is back too tonight. more former bs babes might be coming back throughout this week

im not dissapointed babestation's offers are financial, after all their no1 priority is to make money

are the celebrations just tonight though and tomorrow its back to normal bs or are the celebrations all this week

Appreciate that Rammy - money off is money off and I should be grateful.

But as said, tonights show is no good to me as I have an early start (already late turning in) so I'm more interested in the website and I suspect there are others like me who are willing to pay the normal price anyway.
But if they're trying to attract business, I wonder how much better the impact on membership would have been if instead of money off, they'd increased their server space and announced that every pic & every vid of every girl that they'd featured on their sites in the last 10 years would be available (or as close to as they could get and maybe even for 1 week / 1 month only). Or failing that, just put the 'classic pics' on the site, preferably with some show footage too. Would have been more tempting to renew my membership than a half price offer.

Moan over - enjoy your legends tonight & hope they put on a decent show for you.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 00:03 by misterG.)
04-12-2012 00:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV