babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Smooga Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
(19-11-2012 18:33 )elroyticklestab Wrote:  Lori's hardcore feature? Seriously you believe BSX would show Lori, or anyone else doing hardcore? Are you off your trolley?!!

He was joking I think.
19-11-2012 21:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(19-11-2012 21:43 )Smooga Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 18:33 )elroyticklestab Wrote:  Lori's hardcore feature? Seriously you believe BSX would show Lori, or anyone else doing hardcore? Are you off your trolley?!!

He was joking I think.
Indeed i was joking

im always open to positive change
19-11-2012 22:23
Mr Injecy Offline
Senior Poster

I thought the show was good last night and I thought the 2 girls on worked well together, so well done to Lily Pink and Britney. I would probably like any show that gave me so much of Lily Pink naked, but regardless I did think that the show on the whole was a good one on, with Britney playing her part too. The week before last I was thinking that the channel had lost it's way with a few poor shows, but on the basis of last night I'd say that they are back on track again and steering a good course now.
20-11-2012 14:11
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

(20-11-2012 14:11 )Mr Injecy Wrote:  I thought the show was good last night and I thought the 2 girls on worked well together, so well done to Lily Pink and Britney. I would probably like any show that gave me so much of Lily Pink naked, but regardless I did think that the show on the whole was a good one on, with Britney playing her part too. The week before last I was thinking that the channel had lost it's way with a few poor shows, but on the basis of last night I'd say that they are back on track again and steering a good course now.

Lets wait and see, one sunny day doesn't make a summer :-) The problem I have is you have to spend a fiver to find out whether the show is a peach or a lemon, there's no consistency.
20-11-2012 18:13
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I thought last nights show was good overall and a vast improvement over the shows over the weekend,however webstream froze again so i missed the last 10 minutes of the live show sort it out please BSX,lets hope they build on last night rather than tame down everything again,i think by now it should be starting to become obvious from previous posts in this thread as to the sort of strength material we would like to see and those babes who are unwilling to perform to last nights high standard have no place on these shows in future in my view its pay-per-view not F.T.A.

im always open to positive change
20-11-2012 18:53
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Any excuse to watch Priya with her pussy out and I am straight in there. Cannot resist Tongue. Taylor is pretty hot too. Two very juicy looking pussies for my delectation Tongue Tongue.

21-11-2012 01:44
elroyticklestab Offline
Senior Poster

So you work for the channel then Snookered? Easily pleased.
21-11-2012 10:47
terence Offline

^^^ no, he's entitled to his opinion, as are you.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
21-11-2012 10:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(20-11-2012 18:13 )bazzae123 Wrote:  The problem I have is you have to spend a fiver to find out whether the show is a peach or a lemon, there's no consistency.

Yes I think that's fair comment. The shows in the last 2 or 3 weeks have been very variable, with the result that many potential customers must feel in the dark about what they can expect from the channel.
21-11-2012 13:06
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

My opinion of last nights show was that it was mediocre, both girls got naked and showed their pussies which isn't always the case with some girls, so that's a plus point , the main irritant for me concerning last nights show was once again the poor camera work, it looked like the YTS camera crew were back again, the static camera operator couldn't pan in or out smoothly , he did it in jerky movements, at one point he moved the camera side ways when moving from one girl to the other and went to far and bypassed the girls totally and showed a empty part of the studio instead, the hand held camera guy looked like he been out on the piss the night before and had got the shakes, he was all over the bloody place, poor camera work for me spoiled the show.
I found both girls quite entertaining to be honest, it was nice to see Taylor back at BS and showing her pussy for the very first time on TV (i think), she said she had been away from BS for a long time because she had broke her arm, she said she had a pot on her arm that nearly went up to her shoulder. I had to laugh at Priya when someone sent a text message saying they were from Norwich, she pronounced it NOR-WICH and said she didn't know were it was and then asked if it was in England , "she said everybody thinks i'm thick but i'm not, i'm just not very good at geography" lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
21-11-2012 15:04

babestation xtra