babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
yes i did see you mention the webstream rrroger, the point i was making is that bs do full screen ads all the time and doesnt mean its technical problems, if it is fair enough

Piper Niven Superfan
18-11-2012 00:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(18-11-2012 00:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes i did see you mention the webstream rrroger, the point i was making is that bs do full screen ads all the time and doesnt mean its technical problems, if it is fair enough

[Image: image-0AFC_50A82776.jpg]
18-11-2012 01:15
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(18-11-2012 00:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes i did see you mention the webstream rrroger, the point i was making is that bs do full screen ads all the time and doesnt mean its technical problems, if it is fair enough

As I pointed out because the webstream was also playing up it was obvious that the problem was specific to BS Live.

The problem occured when using the normal (new) BS Live set, but when transmission resumed on SKY after about 15 minutes it was a completely different set, but the stream was showing the original (empty) set for several minutes 'til they transferred production back to it.

Here's a video of the stream, starts 10.24pm, normalizes at 10.50pm, but another 8 minutes before production is transferred from the other set back to original & Jada appears to explain things...

[Image: tYQvI_s_538976.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 18-11-2012 01:20 by RRROGER.)
18-11-2012 01:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

nice try smc with the cheap shot. totally uncalled for. the forum is about expressing opinions which is what im doing not forum members dishing out cheap shots

ive given babestation some praise recently saying its got the best roster its had and also been positve about babes on bs too. not excatly call that a chronic complainer

ok rrroger fine i believe you, calm down

Piper Niven Superfan
18-11-2012 01:24
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(18-11-2012 01:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  nice try smc with the cheap shot. totally uncalled for. the forum is about expressing opinions which is what im doing not forum members dishing out cheap shots

ive given babestation some praise recently saying its got the best roster its had and also been positve about babes on bs too. not excatly call that a chronic complainer

ok rrroger fine i believe you, calm down

Agreed rammy, and you certainly do give a lot of opinions, 37,000 plus posts!... How the fuck lol

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
18-11-2012 01:27
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

What don't understand is that its totally ok according to one member on here for people to negative towards a model but then on the other hand when the shoe is on the other foot its not ok to be negative towards there model. The fact is everyone has there own different taste in models it doesn't make them right or wrong just that we all have different tastes. The sooner people realise we all have difference and just get on with it the better we all will be.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2012 02:27 by *Kal-El*.)
18-11-2012 02:26
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(18-11-2012 00:44 )RRROGER Wrote:  
(18-11-2012 00:32 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Come on you so called spotters of talent. Surely someone must have the same opinion as me. That is that the girl Gina is a stunner and surely deserves more than just my views. For my money the fittest of the present crop of models by a country mile.

I agree with you, that's why I started a thread for her.....
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=50504

I tend not to spend my whole life watching Babe tv, that being the reason i knew nothing of this thread. And the name Georgie Serino doesn't ring any bells with me either, Not like the name Gina does.I am so sorry for my ignorance.
18-11-2012 16:57
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Four girls across three channels right now, and three of them are keeping their bras on. Fucking ridiculous. What will it take to get Tiffany & Cherri in particular, to take 'em off ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
19-11-2012 02:25
Banned

And to think shebang wreckon they can get tiff on lol
Id love to blow my load straight into geri's face!

#RODGERS OUT
19-11-2012 03:24
Banned

Id love to blow my load straight into geri's face!

#RODGERS OUT
19-11-2012 03:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV