babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
same here kerravon, going naked isnt a requirement for me either, so long as a babe goes topless after 10pm is the only real requirement for me. i myself watched the shows last night till 1:45am because as i said above you, last night wasnt bad at all, good shows on all the channels last night capped off by olivia's night debut on rlc

Piper Niven Superfan
01-11-2012 12:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

there used to be a few girls i would always switch on for but since theyve all gone i rarely switch on at all now
01-11-2012 13:22
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

The Commercial Broadcasters Association is going to lobby Government for change to the law giving the likes of Sky Atlantic, E4 & Dave the ability to broadcast shows that are intended for a mature audience, before 9PM without the need for editing to remove content unfit for the pre-watershed rules, with use of the PIN system that is already inplace for channels like Sky Movies.

There is a bit of a debate about this on DigitalSpy, any members who think it could be relevant to babe channels and want to contribute should go to http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1752445

Right now a lot of comments are against bypassing the watershed.

Gone fishing
01-11-2012 23:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

this has already been mentioned a few posts before yours eccles. far as i can see it wont affect the babeshows they will stay as they already are

Piper Niven Superfan
02-11-2012 01:05
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

Babe Channel's Transfer Window
With football's transfer window fast approaching,here's an opportunity to bolster your fave channels squad/lineup.
Is your no.1 channel lacking to Big'uns up top? How about a cheeky bid for Mellie D,or maybe you need to sure up at the Back(side)? Make a big money offer for Paige Turnah,you can even make an attempted swap deal between your fave channels.
The world is your oyster lads,you now have your opportunity to make your dream channel lineup a reality.
Happy Trading.
06-11-2012 17:58
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

RE: Babe Channel's Transfer Window
My transfers

Swap deal: S66-Sasha & Jessy for BS-Tiffany & Tori

RLC Cheeky cash bid for xxXP Candy

Swap deal:BS-Geri for Storm tv Keeley Magee

Swap deal:xxXP-Anouska for CG Kiki Devine

Cash bid:Storm tv for xxXP Lizzy J
07-11-2012 02:23
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

RE: Babe Channel's Transfer Window
i am team babestation

swap deal Lori for studio66tv Paige Turnah

swap deal Geri for xXXpander Flo

swap deal Louise Porter for studio66tv Katie K

Lolly is not for sale at any price she is the babe channel version of Lienl Messi the best
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2012 23:15 by rogerthedoger.)
07-11-2012 21:07
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

When was the last time you bookmarked a show or checked the schedules? Occurred to me that I have not done this for a few years now. At one point new channels kept popping up and optimistically I kept an eye out for them. Before that there were encrypted live shows at random intervals. These days there isnt much point.

Gone fishing
12-11-2012 03:50
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I can also remember the days when I would literally be counting down the hours until the start of the nightshows. We once had a very exciting era when you had Sportxxx, Babestation, Bangbabes and Elite all battling it out each night for supremacy. The so called what you'd call a recent good show just wouldn't have got a look in. But going by experience of watching these channels throughout the years they all seem to have a sort of yoyo story to them all.

2006 a bloody great time for the babe channels. Sexstation TV and Babestar TV both showing full frontal and uncensored nudity. 2007 and 2008 mostly woeful shows which were even worse than what you'd see these days.

Mid 2009 and all of a sudden we seem to have yet another resurgence of the shows with new energy breathed into them which started off a great period with 2010 turning out to be the high point.

2011 and although the shows are still going strong we are now beginning to see a gradual taming down which is really the start of the decline.

2012 and we are at a point where it's still unclear which direction the shows will take. All I can say is I just hope that the yoyo effect is swung in a more positive direction in 2013 Cool
14-11-2012 20:08
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Yup, there were times when I used to wonder how much to spend on encrypted shows each month, and people complained that they only showed 3 hours live sex a night. Some of the free stuff was stronger than encrypted today, hands and dildos down transparent knickers.

Thought Cameron was supposed to believe in the free market and customer choice.

Gone fishing
15-11-2012 02:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV