babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(08-10-2012 09:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes as she is often on sets where she has to stand up and move around with her lovely bum at the camera
The last 2 pages of her caps thread shows she's been in the office or couch 5 times and the beds 20. Now what is your definition of rarely?Wink
09-10-2012 04:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

The day shows right now are sooooooooo boring!
09-10-2012 13:58
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(08-10-2012 19:27 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(08-10-2012 17:43 )Chilly Wrote:  As mentioned in their main thread on here, the lastest Ofcom bulletin tells you all you need to know in regards to Studio 66 being tame. Three reports against them, two not being investigated, whilst one is. So, someone is certainly making sure this channel continues to be put under the Ofcom radar.

indeed chilly and it also backs up what i said earlier in the thread that its ofcom and the producers thats responsible for the tame shows and not the babes themselves. studio66 know ofcom are investigating them and play it safe to avoid any further punishment etc

if they are doing nothing against the rules then what does playing it safe mean ? rlc is under no different set of rules but their shows are considerably better than studio"s , the content is stronger and the girls in to tend to be more agile,too set in their ways to possibly think that they could be better than they are at present
09-10-2012 16:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i mean usually channels push and bend the rules as far as they can but when they know ofcom is investigating them they ease off from this for a while.

will agree that rlc is better than studio66 at the moment but not by much

Piper Niven Superfan
09-10-2012 17:35
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(09-10-2012 17:35 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i
will agree that rlc is better than studio66 at the moment but not by much

(05-10-2012 14:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Best Studio 66 have a good line up of babes, with some good additions recently
Worst Storm no one on it I really watch

Make your mind up Rammy , it's only a few days since you said STD 66 was best in the which babe show is best thread laugh

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2012 17:49 by mr mystery.)
09-10-2012 17:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

my mind is fine and made up, when i posted 4 days ago that studio 66 was the best channel at that time it was the best channel. since then though i think rlc has been the better channel but not by much

Piper Niven Superfan
09-10-2012 17:56
mr mystery Away

^^^ So what in your opinion has RLC started dong in the last few days that has led to it being the best channel ? and what have STD 66 been doing that was not so good in the last few days that has led to it moving down from being the best channel ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2012 18:13 by mr mystery.)
09-10-2012 18:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

studio 66 seem to be not pushing things at the moment, the 241's dont seem to be as good as they were with hardly any interacting now and the shows seem to be a little flat at the moment. all of which is understandable given that ofcom have been investigating sevral complaints about elite. think rlc are having a good run of shows over the past few days seemingly letting their babes push things more than they have done.

as ive said though its not by much i think rlc is ahead of studio66, once studio66 feel they can push things again then they'll give rlc a run for their money again, which they usually do most nights

Piper Niven Superfan
09-10-2012 18:21
mr mystery Away

I agree with what you say about STD 66 being flat and not pushing things at the moment, but i don't agree with what you say about RLC letting their girls push things more in the last few days than they have done, obviously this is just my opinion but i think RLC in the last few days has been just as flat/tame as STD 66 if not more so .

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2012 00:45 by mr mystery.)
09-10-2012 19:05
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I haven't seen RLC do a good show since Danni Harwoods night in the bathtub which is almost 2 weeks ago.

Studio66 looked like it was beginning to improve but has slumped back to square1. It's far too tame now. Alexis Texas hasn't lived up to her top billing.

Babestation is still the best of a bad bunch at the moment, despite the very robatic and formulatic and almost scripted look to the show in my opinion.
09-10-2012 19:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV