Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(20-09-2012 01:13 )Digital Dave Wrote:  In case there's any doubt, that tweet was in response to the two police women who were murdered in Manchester. Jamie, don't hire her.

What makes it even worse is that she's totally unapologetic about what she wrote, dishing out foul abuse to anyone who has the gall to challenge her disgusting comments.
I have written to Jamie to draw attention to her comments, and anyone else who wants to do the same should e-mail him at jamie@studio66tv.com

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
20-09-2012 06:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i dont think annie will be on s66 now, its been 10 days since she was supposed to have been on and there is no indication she is going to be on soon. ill send my email at somepoint today as its disgusting what annie has said and to make it even more worse she's unapologetic about it

Piper Niven Superfan
20-09-2012 09:38
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Well the one thing you can say about Annie is that she doesn't hide or fake her feelings, especially about the police. Plenty of people have been on receiving end of corruption. But still there are ways & times to express them, especially in what was effectively cold blooded murder.
20-09-2012 10:16
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(20-09-2012 10:16 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Well the one thing you can say about Annie is that she doesn't hide or fake her feelings, especially about the police. Plenty of people have been on receiving end of corruption. But still there are ways & times to express them, especially in what was effectively cold blooded murder.

Absolutely. In every country there are plenty of corrupt and horrible police officers, but regardless of this, to say what she said was downright disturbing.

These were human beings who were led to believe they were going to help someone in need, only to be gunned down by a pyscho.

Any channel producer would be stupid and incredibly incensitive to the victims and their families if they hire Annie after this.

People like Annie make me sad. There appears to be a twisted disconnect with her, and her siding with a killer could have her face legal consequences. Freedom of speech only goes so far.
(This post was last modified: 20-09-2012 14:43 by mrmann.)
20-09-2012 14:31
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(20-09-2012 14:31 )mrmann Wrote:  Any channel producer would be stupid and incredibly incensitive to the victims and their families if they hire Annie after this.

People like Annie make me sad. There appears to be a twisted disconnect with her, and her siding with a killer could have her face legal consequences. Freedom of speech only goes so far.

Well put. Annie's family may or may not have a grievance against the Police but that does not entitle you to publicly celebrate and glorify the death or injury of Police officers who had nothing to do with your particular issue. Her tweets last year concerning the riots were equally reprehensible, mocking Police injuries and supporting the scumbag looters.

Thanks also to eagle_si for the email address. I'll be writing later.
20-09-2012 14:59
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

It just goes to show you should never judge a book by its cover!

Undoubtedly a pretty girl, stunning looking in fact but obviously a sick, twisted and ultimately immature silly individual on the inside!
20-09-2012 16:16
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm not defending Annie, but was she drinking at the time when she made those comments, murder is wrong regardless of who's doing the killing. This is one of the reasons I am and have allways firmly been opposed to the death penalty. Far too much hatred in this world. What ever happened to the vibes of the 60's. Give peace a chance. I hope that one day no evil exists. Certainly if she was to apoligise for making these comments then sure she'd be a great signing for this channel. I'm all for giving people a second chance but her apology would have to be sincere.
20-09-2012 18:07
Digital Dave Away
Retired

^^^ Sadly Sb these kinds of tweets are the norm for her so we can't blame a moment of madness or being pissed.
20-09-2012 18:20
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Further e-mails will be unnecessary. I got a reply from Jamie this afternoon, which I will reproduce in its entireity:

Quote:Hi Mate,

We are not hiring Annie Bullah.

Thanks,

Jamie.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
20-09-2012 18:23
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(20-09-2012 00:10 )MONEY BANG Wrote:  Just checked @MissAnnieBullah twitter to see if there is any update to her appearing on Studio 66, now I no longer care if she does.

Yes she looks amazing, but her response to the two police women that were murdered make her ugly:

[Image: wtum0y.jpg]
I wonder if Annie Bullah would have the guts to look into eyes of the family members of those two policewomen and say those exact same words to them.

I highly doubt it. Annie Bullah is an example of a disgusting human being. Its things like this that make me sad in the world we live in
20-09-2012 19:40