babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
yeah you can put a person on ignore so you dont even have to see what they are writing

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-09-2012 22:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(17-09-2012 22:16 )HannahsPet Wrote:  yeah you can put a person on ignore so you dont even have to see what they are writing

didnt know thatHuh
17-09-2012 22:18
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

Isn't it obvious that,& I'll steal this one from Rammy,the usual suspects take great enjoyment from these exchanges,despite their protestations.They encourage each other,why would they want to ignore each other & spoil the fun.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
17-09-2012 22:33
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

Not only are the babe channels going down the pisser but it looks like this forum is going to follow suit. I'm I the only one who thinks that the angst on here is because we have nothing to comment on due to the shows being so dull.
17-09-2012 22:41
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

(17-09-2012 22:41 )dirtbag Wrote:  Not only are the babe channels going down the pisser but it looks like this forum is going to follow suit. I'm I the only one who thinks that the angst on here is because we have nothing to comment on due to the shows being so dull.

Agree to a great extent with the above. Ofcom are suffocating the channels. The channels are suffocating the Forum. Can't even mention one of the Big 4 by name. Can't post pics and vids from 1 of the smaller 2. And I do not think things will improve. The only saving grace is a smaller phone bill and more sleep.

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
17-09-2012 23:15
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(17-09-2012 22:41 )dirtbag Wrote:  Not only are the babe channels going down the pisser but it looks like this forum is going to follow suit. I'm I the only one who thinks that the angst on here is because we have nothing to comment on due to the shows being so dull.
Granted that some of the members here exhibit more life than some of the babeshow performers.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
17-09-2012 23:26
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

^ ^

Option 1 Talk to a girl on Screen

Option 2 Listen in

Option 3 Talk to a girl at home

Option 4 Talk to a forumite

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
17-09-2012 23:55
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

Well . . . there is not much positivity about the channels to comment upon, the majority of the time its mainly negativity, which is understandable to an extent.

I would say there are 80% negative comments about the channels and about 20% positive.

To be honest sometimes I say to myself and think its a good thing that their are long drawn out debates on the forum. As I think these days the forum is more interesting that the channels themselves.

Also just to point out while I'm here, although there are some girls on the channels that keep my interest it is quite rare these days.

If I was to give a grade on the channels so far this year, it would be a D- and I'm most likely being very kind in that aspect.

I'm starting to think in 2 years time, the channels will be gone. Perhaps I'm overreacting, as I'm half asleep, but it sounds true when I say it
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2012 00:27 by dan g 27.)
18-09-2012 00:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

youre not overreacting dan, ive said in this thread in around 1-2 years time the channels will go off sky & freeview and just be online

Piper Niven Superfan
18-09-2012 00:36
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^^^ I'm certain they won't go off Sky and freeview in 1-2 years time Rammy, the channels will still be up and running on tv and pissing some of us off lol, in fact there is probably more channels on daytime these days than there ever as been , this seems to indicate that even in the present economic climate and day time restrictions that there is still enough people willing to call the girls even in the day time when the girls can't show their boobs and get naked etc, i think there is over 20 channels broadcasting day time shows at present , so can't see the channels all leaving the TV channels when there seems to be at present enough custom to keep 20 odd channels going , they could go down in numbers but can't see all the channels leaving tv .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2012 01:33 by mr mystery.)
18-09-2012 01:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV