Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

camelot Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
It was saturday night last night. yes SATURDAY NIGHT, and they had Gemma Hiles doing a tease show without going topless. WTF! (Did she see becky roberts earlier this week?) Totally embarrassing. People try and defend her decision by comparing to other babes who have made the transition from days to nights. Citing that they took a while to go topless. The difference with Gemma is she has experience of topless modelling - the others didn't. Seriously, i give up on this channel now and this forum.
na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, GOODBYE, na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, GOODBYE.
09-09-2012 10:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

oh for god sakes let it go will you. so what if gemma wont go topless during her tease shows, no need to make such a big issue out of it like you have here. saying youve given up on the forum and studio66

Piper Niven Superfan
09-09-2012 23:02
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

i was flicking through s66 channels last night and found half the girls on there i didnt recognise and more to the point they didnt hold my attention for more than a minute.ill have to find out there names now so that i can avoid watching when their on
10-09-2012 08:36
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(09-09-2012 23:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  oh for god sakes let it go will you. so what if gemma wont go topless during her tease shows, no need to make such a big issue out of it like you have here. saying youve given up on the forum and studio66
i think the problem lies with the 18 rating after 10 pm for these tease shows no doubt gemma has reasons for not going topless i think call price should reflect this dicrepency between 10 and 11

im always open to positive change
10-09-2012 08:58
robwon Offline
Senior Poster

Im kind of in agreement with camelot !! I used to come here because it was a place to download the hot shows I missed and chat with the guys about the babes. Now that there are no more oil, bath,shower or sauna shows its becoming a waste of time , not to mention the hottest babes all being on the daytime shows and the nightshow babes always wearing stockings . Nowadays I look through the caps of the babes I like and sigh whereas there was once excitement.
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2012 14:54 by robwon.)
10-09-2012 14:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

well thats pretty much down to ofcom, being really strict with the rules the shows have to follow. there's still the odd bath show now and again. regarding stockings, the babes clearly have lots of fans who want to see them wearing stockings, otherwise they wouldnt wear them

looking forward to tonight as its a spectacular battle of the rears with, abbee kimberly, paige turnah and clare richards all on

Piper Niven Superfan
10-09-2012 16:54
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(10-09-2012 14:50 )robwon Wrote:  Im kind of in agreement with camelot !! I used to come here because it was a place to download the hot shows I missed and chat with the guys about the babes. Now that there are no more oil, bath,shower or sauna shows its becoming a waste of time , not to mention the hottest babes all being on the daytime shows and the nightshow babes always wearing stockings . Nowadays I look through the caps of the babes I like and sigh whereas there was once excitement.

(10-09-2012 16:54 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  well thats pretty much down to ofcom, being really strict with the rules the shows have to follow. there's still the odd bath show now and again. regarding stockings, the babes clearly have lots of fans who want to see them wearing stockings, otherwise they wouldnt wear them

I'm not sure that Ofcom is entirely to blame Rammy , to my knowledge Ofcom haven't brought any new rules out for over a year now, they still haven't banned oil (as long as it doesn't look like ejaculate when applied), bath , shower or sauna shows are allowed , some channels even show girls on a sauna sets in the daytime . Whatever the reason STD 66 rarely use bath/shower sets etc these day's it doesn't look to be because of a directive from Ofcom .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2012 18:14 by mr mystery.)
10-09-2012 17:58
robwon Offline
Senior Poster

(10-09-2012 16:54 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  well thats pretty much down to ofcom, being really strict with the rules the shows have to follow. there's still the odd bath show now and again. regarding stockings, the babes clearly have lots of fans who want to see them wearing stockings, otherwise they wouldnt wear them

I have to disagree with both assertions . Ofcom is not all to blame and I cant imagine more men would prefer to see babes in stockings over fishnets or flesh .
10-09-2012 19:00
slinky Offline
Senior Poster

Paige Turnah and Claire Richards on tonight. Im getting hard just thinking about it.
Here's praying for a nice long 2-4-1 tonight!
10-09-2012 20:14
MONEY BANG Offline
Senior Poster

(05-09-2012 19:53 )darren73 Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 19:29 )babefinder Wrote:  When's annie starting so?
she is in on Monday 10th

Is Annie Bullah still due to start with Studio 66 ?
10-09-2012 20:38