Taking a break today and going fishing again…this is killing me ha ha

x

http://www.fone-me.com/babes/SwedishCamilla
30-08-2012 06:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat
Putting aside emotional/ethical considerations re the rinsing etc, it has to be said that Danica's efforts to raise her profile this year have been spectacularly successful.

She was already something of a phenomenon in the 'alternative universe' of UKBC with all her threads brutally outpacing her colleagues in terms of views and posts.
Then appearing on 'Sex lies and Rinsing guys' generated a response on social media beyond any other C4 documentary since.
Now she is the main talking point on CBB, but more significantly has become in the wider public consciousness the perceived poster girl for the whole Rinsing 'phenomenon'. Her place in the pantheon of UK popular culture is already secured and that's before the inevitable deluge of chatshows and press interviews that will follow her eviction fom CBB.

Whether that high profile is a pleasant experience for her remains to be seen, but no other babechannel girl has got remotely close to her repeated ability to make an impact.

Though personally I far prefered her before all this rinsing nonsense, when she was just a good old fashioned hard working babeshow girl!
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2012 11:20 by Rise.)
30-08-2012 10:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Nah, former babe channel gal Katie Piper is still above and beyond Danica when it comes to making an impact in the mainstream media. Cool
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2012 11:03 by Chilly.)
30-08-2012 11:02
Van Offline
Junior Poster

If danica does not get the boot on friday i am absolutley convinced she is going to win , she is been kept in for some reason ,she has now made up with the situation and getting all pally with harvey makeing new allies now rhian has gone, her startegy is blinding. maybe she should work for maclaren f1Smile.
30-08-2012 18:29
SwedishCamilla Offline
A Swedish Essex Girl

Danica to win
Good Lord….finished watching(and crying now)...I was supposed to watch a silly game show ha ha ha

was gonna do cute moments but now it is just…..everytime Danica is on. I know I got the more screentime I wished for but can we now have a Danicam please?

Grace poise wellspoken polite intelligent considerate and what a light around her

Appeal…to all my wonderful men out there…please save this girl

this has stopped being a gameshow for me….it feels like a fight between darkness and light

I have been sad that I haven't liked any of the older girls but Coleen is coming round thank GAWD(it started for me when you said"Dan, you are the nicest person in here" a few shows ago)

ASHLEY!!! you will make such a good husband ….just listen more to Danica than to Harvey

Prince…you are a such a gentleman

Harvey please stop…you will never love again if you don't

Mike…you too

Julian x

Danica please win Heart

31-08-2012 08:13
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Fucking hell Camilla walk away girl you getting too involved! Lol!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
31-08-2012 08:21
SwedishCamilla Offline
A Swedish Essex Girl

Dainca to win
But that is what it is all about sweetheart...follow your heart...get involved and love

x

31-08-2012 08:36
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

have to say i liked danica last night when she stood up to the mc harvey gang of harvey, ashley and the situation and clearly rattled the gang as they had guilty looks on their faces and tried to deny what danica was saying. also rattled harvey himself into a big clanger when he ranted about danica saying she should respect her partner, when he clearly didnt respect his then partner alesha dixon by shagging javine hylton behind alesha's back

Piper Niven Superfan
31-08-2012 14:18
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Calling people bullies just because they nominated her is rather pathetic, especially when you add tears. Hardly standing up to them, she's just upset she's alienating the people she thought she could manipulate
31-08-2012 15:21
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

i was loving danica proving peeps wrong to start with, but she is now slowly losing us all again. just in my opinion. she cannot surely think that the cameras are missing any of this shit, can she? playing the victim when she's instigated half of it cannot ever make her look anything but very silly....... again, imho. love her body, dislike her accent (derby? yuch), but feel she is ruining a great chance to put things straight by playing a really god awful game this week...!!?? she will come out the house looking even more of a coniving rinser than she went in............ unless she backtracks to the way she started out in there.

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
31-08-2012 15:47

gemma hiles