babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
im not changing my opinion sb. i still think ofcom need to relax the rules and let the shows get back to how they were. im defending the channels because targeting them and their bosses for being as bad as you say is pretty much pointless as they have to obey the rules that ofcom tell them to follow. yes the channels can push things a bit further under the current rules but overall its ofcom thats largely responsible. not bullshit get out fo jail card at all

the only real way to sort out "this shit" is for ofcom to relax the rules back

ps if i had a penny for everytime youve said "ill never watch the babeshows again" or something similar. id never work again

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2012 21:42 by Rammyrascal.)
22-08-2012 21:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

No Rammy last night they were absymal. I know exactly what the ofcom rules are, the channels execs were badly at fault last night by once again playing such an over cautious approach that the whole point of airing a late night babe channel show was missed. The rules once again to reiterate are exactly the same as they were 2 years ago. I can understand you defending the channels up to a point but when the channels reach this level of depravity then you have to say no excuses. Once again Rammy you are defending the channels and I'll ask you the question again why? because they were that bad they'd be aswell as pulling the plug right now because a black screen last night would have been a bigger turn on.
22-08-2012 21:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

im not defending the channels, how many more times do i have to say that. ive said the channels can be better than they can be under the current rules. dont think that is defending the channels at all and have said in the past theyre not as good as they were in the past

they clearly cant be that bad since your regularly posting on the forum when theyre good and bad

if i think the shows are good then ill say so

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2012 22:19 by Rammyrascal.)
22-08-2012 22:17
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

theres something just not right about the shows again tonight , cant put my finger on it but theres something brewing somewhere, my gut insticts tell me that !
23-08-2012 00:19
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

How do you mean shankey? You think something good or bad is coming?
23-08-2012 00:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-08-2012 00:19 )shankey! Wrote:  theres something just not right about the shows again tonight , cant put my finger on it but theres something brewing somewhere, my gut insticts tell me that !

must just be you, cant see anything not right tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
23-08-2012 00:27
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(23-08-2012 00:22 )Shawnwilson Wrote:  How do you mean shankey? You think something good or bad is coming?

well as far as the content again tonight is concerned bad, one of the best performers of all sophia knight is on and is always on form but even she seems out of sorts tonight ,only my opinion i may add , we will see
23-08-2012 00:40
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(22-08-2012 16:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Since when had this become a let's pick on me thread Sad not nice when I get ganged up upon like this over and over again Sad I haven't contradicted myself. The point I was making was one forum member personally attacking other forum members saying they need to get their heads looked at which is totally out of order. Said it wasn't personal because no single member was named

I don't personally attack people like this and yet I'm the one getting picked on.

Stand by my main point here which is that ofcom are largely to blame but the shows can be better than they can be

Finally this ganging up on me won't make me leave the forum. Have had worse flack hurled at me
Drop the hard done by 'everybodys' picking on me' line.

It doesn't wash.Man up and take it on the chin like everyone else does here.

Maybe if you checked what you posted a bit more you wouldn't be accused of contradicting yourself and then you wouldn't be 'ganged up on'.Personally speaking I left school years ago.The last time I heard that phrase was in the playground.

Saying 'people need their heads examined ' or something similar is an opinion.

If somebody says 'you're a c*** ' then thats personal.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2012 11:46 by speedybert.)
23-08-2012 10:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Wonder if the babeshows in general will have seen a boost in calls and viewers as a result of danica appearing in celeb big brother. I'm sure once it was mentioned on big brother by danica people will have been going on the net to see what's what.

Piper Niven Superfan
23-08-2012 14:17
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(23-08-2012 00:19 )shankey! Wrote:  theres something just not right about the shows again tonight , cant put my finger on it but theres something brewing somewhere, my gut insticts tell me that !

Yes I have seen that too also. Just about all the channels including the cellcast channels have toned down to pathetically lame shows. Less and less of the models are getting naked these nights, for example Rachel on RLC who was putting on some storming shows recently has been very low key and under par by her standards and our expectation levels of her. Something is brewing up and it doesn't look too healthy. This is the tamest shows I've seen probably since the birth of this type of entertainment, I just hope that in the coming months and years that first of all they are still here and secondly that a dramatic turn in fortune's for the better is around the corner because right now they are looking grim.
23-08-2012 19:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV