babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
cause they dont want people hanging round the studios hassling the babes and crew. some people can be quite obsessive about babes

Piper Niven Superfan
14-08-2012 23:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Morthos Offline
Unashamed Perv

(14-08-2012 20:42 )sheluvsit Wrote:  You should win a Gold Medal for sarcasm laugh

The much underused Lori is on tonight

Think you should get a platinum medal for that one then!!

Another night of her hogging BS1 for a 4 hour stint. It's not that I don't like the girl, but the lack of panties when she can't show anything is more of a turn-off. All it does is severely restrict the poses she can assume, and on the only BS channel with a non-OSG base stream.

(14-08-2012 21:02 )HannahsPet Wrote:  thing is RLC have 3 more channels and there is someone who u will prob like

Which aren't available on Freeview - Playboy does tend to have the same girls on.
15-08-2012 01:35
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(14-08-2012 17:59 )vila Wrote:  
(14-08-2012 01:31 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  It's not Lori. It's that 11 - 11.30 slot on Bs1, it's often like that no matter who's on.
It's hard to believe they can't get a call during the first 1/2 hour on freeview. That used to be the worst time of the whole night to get through.

Knowing Bs it's some kind of scam but it's hard to see what they're gaining from it Huh
Unless it's something to do with Xtreme sales bladewave

I believe it's the fault of BS1's rigid formatting between 10pm and 1am.

Almost every night on Freeview BS1 I see the same thing. At 11pm I switch to Ch 95 and see a few seconds of a nice tasty all-natural girl before she's whisked away and replaced for the next 25 mins by a silicone fake, usually one of the excruciating quintet: Camilla/Lolly/Lori/Preeti/Priya. At midnight BS1 comes back to Freeview on Ch 93 and - guess what? - just in time to catch a glimpse of a nice tasty all-natural girl (usually, but not always, the same one that vanished at 11pm) before the fake returns.

It would be no surpise to me that Sky viewers stop calling in protest at having a fake dumped on them for 25 mins owing to BS's obsession with fakes on Freeview, or that Freeviewers don't call in protest at what they perceive as favouritism to Sky.

It can't possibly just be a fake tits thing or Bsxtra would be the same.

In fact if nobody was calling just because the girls had fake tits Bs would have been bust a long time ago.
15-08-2012 07:38
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Maybe the lack of calls might be simply down to the costs?

In many cases £1.53 per minute and also the extra connection charge of £2.00 before you've even started!

Perhaps that's the real problem, not the girls or anything else?

Noticed Sex Station was quiet last nite too.

Still think if calls were cheaper without inflated connection charges the girls would be considerably busier.........

Maybe the recession is finally hitting the stations with the most expensive call costs?

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
15-08-2012 19:24
sheluvsit Offline
Senior Poster

(14-08-2012 20:56 )Sm© Wrote:  ^^^ FYI Cherri had both tits out last night, and the bra was completely off. If you want to moan/slate/troll the channel its best if you actually know what the Fuck you are talking about.

So I missed it when she finally does it. If it happened after midnight, I wouldn't have seen it and I didn't record it, but I did last night's.
It only took her about 30 shows, so they didn't string that out for too long then. Last night her and Tiffany were playing cat and mouse again, bras firmly on, tits covered, yet saying it's very quiet on the phones tonight. (They say that alot by the way) They should have to sign a contract saying that, they will whack them out the second a caller, or Producer asks them to. laugh
And a couple more fucking facts for SMC, is that Lori has been on 5 nights out of 7 and did 12-3 on BS1. Great if your a Lori fan, not so good for anyone else.
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2012 20:44 by sheluvsit.)
15-08-2012 20:43
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

must admit last few days the shows been a lot better with mica and charlie coming over from elite and georgie tammy and cherri on but im sure as the weekend arrives will be the usual suspects on again

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-08-2012 09:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

not sure myself the shows have been better but will agree this weekend will be the usual suspects taking over again

Piper Niven Superfan
17-08-2012 09:39
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^^^ Yep, it's already begun: Lolly is on tonight, tomorrow, AND Sunday. 'Great'......

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
17-08-2012 13:01
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

With Camilla But Charlie O Louise and Gracie EPG Says blue is on so might get some good solo time for Gracie Charlie and Louise

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2012 17:59 by HannahsPet.)
17-08-2012 17:58
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

looks like its the lolly and lori show again tonight what with camilla as well i dont expect charlie to get much solo time tonight
17-08-2012 19:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV