babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
im actually a huge fan of lori but at the moment im starting to be a little bored. she used to bounce all over the place and i know things have been tamed down but she was even great when she was at bang babes and had her thong on shaking her ass to the screen. hope things change soon.

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
11-08-2012 17:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
O Danny Boy Offline
Senior Poster

Good to see this channel is still awful and it's not just me loosing interest. I haven't watched it for weeks now and from what I can read looks like a lot hasn't changed. Still the Lolly and Lori favouritism while the other girls battle for the remaining scraps.

Thank goodness for this forum for keeping posted and saving me time and effort.
11-08-2012 17:37
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(11-08-2012 17:31 )admiral decker Wrote:  It couldn't have been that frustrating, otherwise you would have called in and asked her to do something different.

Producers don't direct the show as you claim. It's interactive entertainment remember, so the viewers are the ones who do the directing. If Lori didn't move for long periods, it's probably because nobody asked her to,
Err is this between being cut off for the girl callers,the mic girl interuptions,the extreem plugs,

Age is a state of mind.
11-08-2012 22:01
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(11-08-2012 18:57 )Intense1 Wrote:  Asking the girls to show you their feet or to put on stockings, or to wiggle their bums is not what this is about...

This is about ADULT ENTERTAINMENT: Do you have any idea what adults are looking for in a woman?? If you do I would be happy to hear.

Originally you said it was about Lori Buckby not moving for 5 hours. Now you're saying it's not about that.
12-08-2012 22:24
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Another night of random programming, SKY908 started off as BSBlue & continues same on webstream,
.......but now SKY EPG shows BSApprentice.HuhHuhHuh

13-08-2012 02:42
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

I was disappointed that Babestation was not chosen to represent a slice of modern life in GB at the Olympic closing ceremony.
They could have had a replica of the studio set with Lolly on the bed taking calls, with the stadium lit up to form one big OSG....Call now and listen to real life girl athletes being naughty...Download erotic photo finishes for £3. Geri could have made regular appearances to interupt the flow of things too. Obviously Lolly would have to be taken off the closing ceremony after an hour....but worry not, switch over to channel 4 and she would be on a bed for the Paralympics opening ceremony. Yes I think that would have worked quite well Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 13-08-2012 07:18 by bytor.)
13-08-2012 07:15
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

wonder how long lori will be on tonight shes hardly had a call in the last half hour
13-08-2012 23:23
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(13-08-2012 23:23 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  wonder how long lori will be on tonight shes hardly had a call in the last half hour
I caught the last ten minutes before Extreme starts and she didn't have a caller during that time. All she was doing was waving the phone, chatting to the camera man, making a come hither motion with her finger and making the odd sexual motion. Compare that to Charlene and Charlie who were on Xtra and both were always on the phone whenever I flicked over. Does make me seriously question what's going on with Lori?
13-08-2012 23:37
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

well theyve taken lori off and moved charlie over from extra and she seems to be on a call most of the time
13-08-2012 23:55
robwon Offline
Senior Poster

Whats with these 2 4 1s where the girls dont interact with each other ? Id rather see charlie on her own if this is going to be the case. Im starting to wonder if BS has too many babes if thats even possible !
14-08-2012 00:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV