babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average

BSX Tech Problems (Including Black Screen)

terence Offline

RE: Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion
(31-03-2012 12:29 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(31-03-2012 01:49 )O Danny Boy Wrote:  Babestation take the piss. I ordered the Xtreme night for a fiver just before 11:30, did all what was instructed (I got the phone code that I was to use with the unlock code on the freeview) then when the clock hit 11:30 the instruction came on again to input the phone code that was given when I could clearly see they've changed the unlock code on the freeview, obviously it didn't work because the phone code I got was suppose to be for the previous unlock code..........

Had the exact same problem a few times in the last month or so myself , i kept getting a different unlock code between 11pm and 11.30pm........

if you haven't already, give them a ring and explain what happened. people have had some joy with them in the past.

(05-09-2011 11:23 )babestation Wrote:  Hey guys, if you're ever having problems with Xtreme late at night, you're unlikely to get much help on here because we're all tucked up in bed, dreaming of sex with hot movie stars and stuff.

However, we do have overnight customer services for Xtreme until around 2am (I think), and you can reach them on 0843 289 3588.

You can also call the same number during the day from about half 10 onward to speak to one of our daytime customer service staff. If you have no joy on that number during the day, try calling 0844 357 0298, which is the main customer service number.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
31-03-2012 14:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: BSX Tech Problems (Including Black Screen)
To be honest terence i can't be bothered to give them a ring ,it's just to much hassle , like i said this problem occurred when i had purchased the show via BUNDLE10 , i just missed 1 night out of a weeks viewing and wasn't charged for the wrong pin , i don't watch the show every night in any case so never use my weeks worth of shows for a tenner . Another problem i suffer from is late pin numbers , on occasions i have received my pin number up to a hour and a half late after i sent my unlock code . The latest thing i have been subjected to is text messages saying "you have re purchased Xtreme here is your pin number" and send me a pin number , the only problem with that is i never purchased the show in the first place and have not pressed the red button and sent a text , so obviously the pin doesn't work , they don't take money off my phone though, .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
31-03-2012 15:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

i just wondered if someone could help me have just sent text 4 tonights xtreme show and have not received my pin but my phone has now bin billed twice any assistance would be useful many thanks

im always open to positive change
31-03-2012 23:38
O Danny Boy Offline
Senior Poster

Like mr mystery so kindly put it, is the hassle of calling and trying to explain that is the turn off factor. Some might even ague that's how BSX make their money by putting people in this situation where people are being charged double and can't be bothered to call. I don't watch babestation or babestation Xtreme that much due to personal reasons. I've only order BSX twice. The first time I ordered, the first code didn't work but the second did up until the final 1 hour when it stopped work, I let that one slide. Yesterday same problem first code didn't work but the second did for only 15mins. So while it's be advertised for £5, I seem to be paying £10 to gain access for a show that might cut me off and yesterday's £10 for 15mins was a piss take.

Terence the problem in my case is the first code never works and the seems to be a serious glitch that cuts you off when you switch AV channels. My first time it allowed me to switch AV channels a couple of times before cutting me off, yesterday it happened on my first attempt of switching to another AV channel.
01-04-2012 03:17
Stevo1213 Offline

Code?
How long does it take for the code to come through been half an hour
31-05-2012 02:09
stronzo111 Offline

RE: Code?
I received tonight pin as soon as I paid but it does not work.
Anybody else experiencing issues?
07-06-2012 00:15
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I don't fucking believe it. I have just purchased it again, why I don' fucking no = Charged again at £5 - black fucking screen annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
27-07-2012 00:50
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

unable to view online need help or refund your choice

im always open to positive change
04-11-2012 00:56
pottsy946 Offline

(04-11-2012 00:56 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  unable to view online need help or refund your choice

Seems to be no reply to the couple of posts from jimmyt73, but i fine myself in the same position, having paid to watch last night, the billing was quick enough to be confirmed and the 'membership' email was as well, yet the email with the pin number on it never arrived and still has not arrived at this moment in time, i have had no reply to an email i sent about this either

I think this is terrible customer service and basically 'conning' people out of their money as a service was paid for and never arrived, lets just say i wont be coughing up any of my money again for this kind of service
25-11-2012 13:18
Heywood Jablome Offline
Master Poster

Anyone any ideas why my android tablet won't display bsx stream but my android phone does? Grrrrr[/i]
26-01-2013 01:22

babestation xtra