Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Charley Green - Chat & Discussion

mellover Offline
Banned

RE: Charley Green - Chat & Discussion
(09-07-2012 16:39 )bcl Wrote:  But this is also why a lot of girls don't post here, or stop posting after they have been here a while.

Good manners cost nothing, and often bring great rewards.

Dude, i here what you say. But their job is to talk dirty to man while they are having a wank. And shes offended at my describing her labia minora/ majora has flaps? bladewave
09-07-2012 18:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-07-2012 14:56 )CharleyG Wrote:  I HAPPEN to like all that muck thanks very much...

Im off to IBIZA on saturday for a week... and will hopefully be given some shifts once I'm back... as I'm new the july and aug diary as already been filled.. so I'm mainly covering cancelations ! Smile

x

have fun in ibiza charley

Piper Niven Superfan
09-07-2012 18:24
CharleyG Offline
Junior Poster

(09-07-2012 18:04 )mellover Wrote:  
(09-07-2012 16:39 )bcl Wrote:  But this is also why a lot of girls don't post here, or stop posting after they have been here a while.
Good manners cost nothing, and often bring great rewards.
Dude, i here what you say. But their job is to talk dirty to man while they are having a wank. And shes offended at my describing her labia minora/ majora has flaps? bladewave

doesn't mean I can't be spoken to politely ...
I do the Dirty hour for red light as thats the way there shifts work... Im originally a day time girl... if it was my choice i wouldn't do it...
I accept you were complimenting my on my "natural" look... but I almost found it offensive when someone doesn't like the way I do my make up? it's the way I like to look... and I like to think if you don't like it then don't look Smile

I call it my lilly... Flaps I hope isn't a word that men say to there wives or girlfriends? its a bit belittling... I am still human and as much as people like to think models and girls that work on babe shows might be whores... we do still have limits and maybe sensitive... my private parts are part of me and a very "sacred" area and I prefer it if there not referred to as "flaps"
Smile
I hope you appreciate that
x

(09-07-2012 15:49 )mellover Wrote:  
(09-07-2012 14:56 )CharleyG Wrote:  I HAPPEN to like all that muck thanks very much...

Well I don't, and i'm entitled to that opinion.
This a free contry, I said nothing against you, quite the opposite if you think about it.
If you care to look around this forum pretty every member speaks this way.
Unless your 'flaps' are more special than any other models on here.

No its not a free country... a lot of us pay tax...
and yes my 'flaps" are more special to me than other models as they are my "flaps"! x

(09-07-2012 17:32 )Charlemagne Wrote:  
(09-07-2012 15:49 )mellover Wrote:  
Well I don't, and i'm entitled to that opinion.
I hope that Charlie's not upsetting one of our forum guys.. Big Grin

but its ok for one of your forum guys to be upsetting me Big Grin ?

(09-07-2012 17:37 )Chilly Wrote:  It's just another example of the double standards that many of these babes like to use for this place. As always, this forum is tame as hell, especially compared to the various stuff that babe channel babes receive via Twitter, Facebook and other sites that most of them happily use on a daily basis.

you'll find if you were a friend of follower of any of my pages...
Im very stubborn about what I allow people to talk about on my profiles...
I don't enjoy being belittled or talked down too or told filthy things... and I do end up upsetting people when voicing my opinion like I have you guys because you don't want to be told other wise...
I politely said I didn't want my lady parts to be talked about so abruptly and now your all sulking Smile x
Yes I provide a service on the TV which isn't your normal everyday job... which obviously you all appreciate otherwise you wouldn't be on here...
buts lets just imagine... if you were a father to a husband to one of these girls... ? you'd be devastated reading some of the comments people leave... so sometimes maybe its nice to just hold back some times on your opinions and have less negativity on my page Big Grin
at the end of the day I'm only 22.... I still obviously have a lot to learn...
10-07-2012 11:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I'm not sulking charley. You haven't upset me with your comments. Hope your ok and keep your chin up

Piper Niven Superfan
10-07-2012 12:34
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Agree with mellover about makeup, natural looks just as goodBig Grin Though Charley has done G/G and full on nude stuff at 22 as she admits, she still has a lot to learn. Think if everyone would cut her some slack it would help. Lost enough girls from the forum lately IMO.Sad
10-07-2012 14:29
shan_123 Offline
Banned

She even sucked her nipples for DDF busty still she acts as if she is going through puberty
10-07-2012 14:43
CharleyG Offline
Junior Poster

WOW your all so pleasant... I guess this is why your all on here insulting and being sleazy to young girls because you clearly have no other access to women.... maybe when you learn a little more about them you might find one...

Funny how your all so quick to comment on how I look and what I do... where are your "real" pictures as your avatars? ever so confident do dish the insults, negativity and comments but can't show your self.. funny that... again... like I said I have a lot to learn but I'm realising a lot more about men day after day!...

classing my "area" as my lilly was a joke.. and if any of you took any time in learning or getting to know me a little bit better than you'd know that... it all very well sitting her slatting me but none takes the time to find out the real me... a few comments and open leg pictures justify me as a person... clearly I'm in conversation with a very small minded group of people... if you enjoyed my work and pictures to the extent of having them on your computer in "folders" I would have thought you'd been a little more polite towards me...

As the only female posting on my post I feel its a downward spiral trying to put my opinion across...

but as a young model... in hope of making people happy...

reading the post I have isn't the most inspiring when I still trying to prove myself as A model...

I apologise if offending anyone when voicing how I feel, I did expect the same from some others on here, instead its turned into a pointless debate...
10-07-2012 19:55
CharleyG Offline
Junior Poster

(10-07-2012 14:43 )shan_123 Wrote:  She even sucked her nipples for DDF busty still she acts as if she is going through puberty

lol really... when grown men call womens private areas "flaps"

and gangs up on a forum !

really manly!
10-07-2012 19:57
shan_123 Offline
Banned

ever used slang terms before? come on we all cant talk like the royal family now can we?

you are the one that took all this seriously, it was sarcasm but you assumed the flaps word was used to insult you which i struggle to believe was the case.

if you didnt take this seriously you wouldnt feel the need to make several posts now would you?
10-07-2012 20:11
CharleyG Offline
Junior Poster

(10-07-2012 20:11 )shan_123 Wrote:  ever used slang terms before? come on we all cant talk like the royal family now can we?

you are the one that took all this seriously, it was sarcasm but you assumed the flaps word was used to insult you which i struggle to believe was the case.

if you didnt take this seriously you wouldnt feel the need to make several posts now would you?

Never said I didn't take it seriously...

I did take it as an offence...
10-07-2012 20:22

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL