babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion

billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion
(24-06-2012 00:16 )yaznee Wrote:  @ Babestation...Please stop all this b/g shit, it's way tamer than the solo / gg material!

I don't mind softcore at all, but this b/g stuff is just shite! And I'm not spending anymore cash on this. I'm not a fan of b/g stuff to begin with, then there's the repeats. Same b/g scene repeated 2+ times, it's shit!

You may think "well this is just one person" but how many others are saying the same thing? Plus, I bought to watch this channel nearly every night since launch date.

Not anymore!

Waste? annoyed

I whole heartedly support everything said - Boystation Xtreme is becoming a total waste of time - bring back the girl/girl segmants that the station should be all about instead of the tame repeated too often boy/girl rubbish
24-06-2012 13:02
Find all posts by this user
Jimbo Baggy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BS Xtreme Screenshots (No videos permitted)
Megan Coxxx bottom lips look mighty fine,agree the top lips had some injection.
24-06-2012 13:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
blackjaques Offline
Senior Poster

Even though BS have a Dutch licence, Ofcon's influence is strong and successful.
They don't want explicit sex on UK TV and, in ensuring that their strategy remains intact, have clearly influenced the Dutch authorities.

What is shown is in compliance with their own "child friendly" policy.

I trust that none of you believe this crap coming out of Ofcon's hind quarters.
24-06-2012 19:46
elroyticklestab Offline
Senior Poster

No excuse. 2 years ago they set the standard, now they are tamer than my Goldfish George....
24-06-2012 22:32
m100 Away
Banned

(24-06-2012 22:32 )elroyticklestab Wrote:  No excuse. 2 years ago they set the standard, now they are tamer than my Goldfish George....

oh there's no need to bring george into this - he does what he can within the boundaries forced on him by ofbowl.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
25-06-2012 08:06
Jimbo Baggy Offline
Senior Poster

Will Sami J be a regular to Babestation Extreme,loved her show with Chantelle Fox on Friday.Can you let me know ? thanks
25-06-2012 09:30
m100 Away
Banned

(24-06-2012 22:32 )elroyticklestab Wrote:  No excuse. 2 years ago they set the standard, now they are tamer than my Goldfish George....

Will george be getting naked tonight - i'm fed up with paying a fiver just to see him wiggle through that castle thing.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
25-06-2012 21:57
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Well Priya just set an all time high for the "I don't want to be on BSX". Showed nothing (and considering her shows previously this is just weord) and was clearly not enjoying the experience.

Why do babestation keep doing this? I didn't expect Lori to show anything but Priya should have been different. I give upannoyed
26-06-2012 01:03
Jimbo Baggy Offline
Senior Poster

Will Sami J be on Babestation Extreme again ?
Hi nI really enjoyed Sami J's debut on Babestation Extreme.Will she be doing other shows on the station,or was it a one off.Huh Hope to see her sexy ass again Wink
26-06-2012 09:58
GTIMKV Offline
Banned

(26-06-2012 01:03 )hairbald Wrote:  Well Priya just set an all time high for the "I don't want to be on BSX". Showed nothing (and considering her shows previously this is just weird) and was clearly not enjoying the experience.

Why do babestation keep doing this? I didn't expect Lori to show anything but Priya should have been different. I give upannoyed

Didn't watch last nights (no) show, but that kind of thing has happened before with both twins. I've asked Preeti about this and.....

...well it's probably more to do with Geri, Lori and what they are prepared to do when they make their "guest" appearances on Xtreme. And BS "management" of course. Not sure what BS stands for here!

Kinda reminds me of when I started working for a certain retailer in IT support and within a week was told to reduce my level of work because a majority of colleagues couldn't measure up and customers were beginning to question why there was such a difference...

I think it's all about "managing expectations". Can't see how it makes any sense if the actual product or service delivered is actually worse.

Surely it's better to bring everyone else up to a higher standard...Huh
26-06-2012 13:58
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra