Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Caty is promoting EXPLICIT pictures of herself right now available by texting, as in open leg from the front and behind.

Please tell me this isn't a scam on the level of Cellcast! In the pics, it looks as if Caty has her hand in place, because it's far to scary to show what is promised to paying customers, not that we haven't seen all before in her past content anyway.

So, is this a scam, or is Elite still sticking to their better than average standards? Anyone know? If it doesn't appear to be a scam, then I'll delete this comment.
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2012 01:16 by mrmann.)
13-06-2012 00:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(13-06-2012 00:52 )mrmann Wrote:  Caty is promoting EXPLICIT pictures of herself right now available by texting, as in open leg from the front and behind.

Please tell me this isn't a scam on the level of Cellcast! In the pics, it looks as if Caty has her hand in place, because it's far to scary to show what is promised to paying customers, not that we haven't seen all before in her past content anyway.

So, is this a scam, or is Elite still sticking to their better than average standards? Anyone know? If it doesn't appear to be a scam, then I'll delete this comment.

Not having seen it I cannot say if it is a scam. Is there wording to suggest the picture customers will receive will be explicit and full frontal? Has Caty been on the mic to say the same? If not and they are simply showing a photo with a hand thong then its not a scam.
The channels rely greatly on the customers own desperate expectations when it comes to selling stuff.
It amazes me how many people seemingly buys pics on the promise of 'see me naked' then complain when they get a girl with no clothes on discreetly hiding her pussy from view!
The photo sold is as described. It is simply the viewer who interprets naked to mean explicit. The channels know this and exploit it. Questionable ethics perhaps but not a scam, or anything that would hold up in court.
Of course if they are actually stating explicit and customers are not receiving such then that it a different matter.
13-06-2012 07:40
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Caty clearly said "EXPLICIT pictures of me", which for most people would imply everything on show, or else those pictures would not be considered explicit.

Even if they were to use clever wording, it's still very low of them to do this, and IS a scam. Why have Caty cover herself at all, when we've seen open leg from her in the past??? Why not just follow through on the damn promise?
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2012 17:13 by mrmann.)
13-06-2012 13:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

disagree it isnt a scam mrmann. elite are just saying the pictures are explicit, not saying how explicit they are. if elite had said explicit pics of caty full frontal and if the pics actually werent full frontal then it would be a scam. but because elite have just said explicit its not

Piper Niven Superfan
13-06-2012 14:04
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(13-06-2012 14:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  disagree it isnt a scam mrmann. elite are just saying the pictures are explicit, not saying how explicit they are. if elite had said explicit pics of caty full frontal and if the pics actually werent full frontal then it would be a scam. but because elite have just said explicit its not

Fine, so it's a NON scam type of scam bladewave

If her hand is in place, it's still lame and can't be called explicit.

Here are some lovely past caps of Caty (Apologies for any offensive pics at the bottom of these links. They come with the pics)

http://img45.imagevenue.com/img.php?imag..._87lo.jpg#

http://img201.imagevenue.com/img.php?ima...473lo.jpg#

The best one below! Wow!!!
http://www.imagebam.com/image/fa35f5131150946

http://www.imagebam.com/image/e677c4131150942

And one cheeky cap for good measure!
http://www.imagebam.com/image/5e1f26131150943

Plenty more of those as well, from past Elite shows and some Sexstation pics Smile

Still a Caty fan, still an Elite fan, not a scam fan.

These are caps from other members BTW.
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2012 20:35 by mrmann.)
13-06-2012 14:24
terence Offline

Explicit definition: Describing or portraying nudity or sexual activity in graphic detail.
the word implies at least full frontal. bs are also guilty of this blatant false advertising.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2012 14:27 by terence.)
13-06-2012 14:25
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

(13-06-2012 00:52 )mrmann Wrote:  Caty clearly said EXPLICIT pictures of me,

i'm not sure anyone here wants to see explicit pics of you mrmann! laugh
13-06-2012 16:14
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(13-06-2012 14:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  disagree it isnt a scam mrmann. elite are just saying the pictures are explicit, not saying how explicit they are. if elite had said explicit pics of caty full frontal and if the pics actually werent full frontal then it would be a scam. but because elite have just said explicit its not

Using words like Explicit pictures of me (not me personally lol) could give the impression to the viewers that she is referring to full frontal open leg nudity , viewers may well purchase these pics thinking that they will see Caty's lady bits , only to be disappointed , these viewers may well feel they have been conned just like the BS viewers may well think they have been conned after purchasing pics described as explicit of Geri or Lori etc .
The channels clearly use words that could mislead people into thinking that they will see full frontal explicit nudity when they receive these pics of the girls that don't show everything , in my view this is wrong no matter what channel does it .
By the way advertisements on channels don't have to be blatant lies when advertising a service , as far as i know Ofcom can find channels in breach for giving out info in a manor designed to mislead customers into purchasing something , ie giving the impression that pics are explicit when they are not .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2012 20:07 by mr mystery.)
13-06-2012 19:22
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

This is what Ofcom should fine TV channels for, instead of fining them for having full nudity and content that should be allowed for these so called 18 rated channels.

Now, are the people who text and pay to see these pics a bit simple minded, well yes I think so, but I can sympathize with them because they are trusting a professional company to follow through on what they are selling, which Elite is suppose to be.

I still haven't seen the Caty pics, as I don't want to text in, but my assumption is that she is covering herself.
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2012 20:48 by mrmann.)
13-06-2012 20:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-06-2012 20:44 )mrmann Wrote:  This is what Ofcom should fine TV channels for, instead of fining them for having full nudity and content that should be allowed for these so called 18 rated channels.

Now, are the people who text and pay to see these pics a bit simple minded, well yes I think so, but I can sympathize with them because they are trusting a professional company to follow through on what they are selling, which Elite is suppose to be.

I still haven't seen the Caty pics, as I don't want to text in, but my assumption is that she is covering herself.

dont just single elite out for this. babestation do this too, i think longer than elite. the channels will keep doing this as long as people keep buying the pics

Piper Niven Superfan
13-06-2012 21:34