babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

marxian Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(24-05-2012 00:36 )Jabba Wrote:  who still watching BS?
best to watch repeats on Dave ;-)

I watched The Terminator. "The future is not set." Except on Babestation, where we know what the future holds: Lolly, Lori and the twins. Plus 'girl callers', £3 pictures that look as if they were taken with a QVGA webcam and incessant adverts for 'live, uncensored sex shows' on Babestation Extreme. Rolleyes

[Image: mhAUcyM.jpg]
24-05-2012 00:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

BS have obviously taken the dodgy mic from Storm laugh.
Edit: BS are cracking me up tonight. Priya gets a girl caller and tries to advertise the fact but completely oblivious to the fact the mic isn't working. Then while she is on the call the camera homes in on Tiffany waving her phone for a bit. The whole thing just tickles melaugh.

(This post was last modified: 24-05-2012 02:18 by Snooks.)
24-05-2012 01:31
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

Here's an idea! considering bs loves themselves a good 2 4 1,why not swap Lynsey dawn & Cathy Barry for Louise Porter?
That way,they get a couple of dirty wives and Louise Porter gets a decent bit of airtime on a decent show.
Win Win I say (let's make this happen people) Big Grin
24-05-2012 03:28
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Got to agree on the issue with Daryl, she just won't put out and to be perfectly blunt is Babestation's weakest link, her shows are the tamest and I honestly think she'd be better suited to doing the day shows. Yes she is a good looking model but she's an absolute bore to watch, she barely get's the tit's out these days.

On the subject of Babestation becoming the tamest show, it all depends on who is on that particular night, Lori's show's for example are anything but tame, tonight's show's have been very tame on the whole however.

On the issue of the mic well that hasn't really bothered me seeing as half the time the onscreen model is trying to advertise the XTreme show anyway so it's probably been a blessing in disguise for us all.
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2012 04:57 by Scottishbloke.)
24-05-2012 04:56
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(21-05-2012 14:01 )HannahsPet Wrote:  What do you guys think is this the worst lineup of girls for at least 5 years maybe more. in my opinion it could be dont remember a time when i turned it over so much or not even bother tuning at 9 to see who was on for the night.

Depends how you judge it.

Yes there were some fatastic performers in the past but they didn't operate under the same restrictions, whether Ofcom or Bs self-imposed.
I think we get nostalgic for the past babes because they remind us of better times (less restrictions, less osg's, proper 2-4-1's, no xtreme, no host etc)

As for the current babes - some of them suffer from over exposure (lets face it, you'd get tired of even your no1 favourite song if you listened to it on a loop for hours on end) while the new babes, although hot, just seem 2 dimensional with no screen personality. I mean, of course they have personality, there's just no way for them to put it across on camera with no text reading and not even any banter at change-over these days. I think this means they don't have the same appeal to regular viewers (not the girls' fault & nothing to do with their looks)

All in all I think the line-up is fine, it's the shows that are poor.

Of course none of this matters to Bs, it's all about the callers and if they keep calling there is no incentive for them to improve the shows.
24-05-2012 06:55
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Who's On Babestation Tonight [Reference Thread Only]
(24-05-2012 10:54 )babestation Wrote:  #BabestationTV: If you would like to become a babe fill the form at http://www.putmeonscreen.com/ xx

What, you'll pay for the operation? Excellent where do I sign and I'll call myself Sandra

Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh
24-05-2012 19:20
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

as there have been no comments posted for 16 hours does this mean that bs has finally lost all its viewers?or is it that on a so called nightshow with cherri( no show) and jazz(quick glimpse)on masti together with megan at her absolute worst constantly yacking everyone had an early night?
25-05-2012 13:48
GTIMKV Offline
Banned

(25-05-2012 13:48 )timtheactor Wrote:  as there have been no comments posted for 16 hours does this mean that bs has finally lost all its viewers?or is it that on a so called nightshow with cherri( no show) and jazz(quick glimpse)on masti together with megan at her absolute worst constantly yacking everyone had an early night?

SCAB!!!

There was a 24 hour silent protest

Wink

Megan was.......words fail me. (Or more likely would get the post deleted)

I had masti on stream while doing other stuff and whenever she was on the mic interrupting the other channels she could be heard over the masti audio. I literally mumbled to myself that she may as well appear on Masti to plug some explicit pictures of Ayesha and uncensored videos of Jazz.....and a familiar face appeared in the top left corner of the screen

Worse followed with a little "interview" of Ayesha before her return to the Masti set - complete with the obligatory plugging of Ayesha's pics, where she goes "much further than she does on the beds"

Considering the fact there were no beds, I'll assume (much further) * (nothing) = nowhere.
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2012 21:08 by GTIMKV.)
25-05-2012 20:50
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Fucking hell Lolly is looking well fit tonight in her jean shorts and bare feet
25-05-2012 21:50
LODOS Offline
Provehito in Altum

Lolly's online stream is shit quality, camilas is fine but lollys is unwatchable anyone got the same problem?
25-05-2012 22:00

Click here to watch Babestation TV